Adam Lambert Countdown to the new cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamsgirl23 posted on Nov 04, 2009 at 01:09AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! its november so i got an idea from a friend to make a countdown to the 23rd!!!!!!! (cuz thats when the cd comes out... DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!! NOVEMBER 3RD, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! its november so i got an idea from a friend to make a countdown to the 23rd!!!!!!! (
last edited on Nov 04, 2009 at 01:10AM

Adam Lambert 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bnjrc said…
Go to videos and/or links and enjoy 30 second snippets of each song!
over a year ago adamsgirl23 said…
heart
I did yesterday!!!!! November 4th, 2009
heart
Crap missed a couple!!!!!! Novermber 5th, 2009...... November 6th, 2009........ November 7th, 2009
heart
November 8th, 2009 AND November 9th, 2009
heart
well its the 13th!!! FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!!!!!! SPOOKY!!!!!!!! BUT.......... 2012 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i HAVE to see it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago adam-rockgod said…
heart
i saw 2012 loved it! well mainly the song that adam did!
heart
TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
last edited over a year ago