Android Which Android phone do you have?

spongygirl92 posted on Jun 07, 2010 at 01:26AM
I own the first-ever Android phone and that is the "T-Mobile G1". This phone came out during the late summer of 2008. I remember when I first got this phone on Christmas of '08 I was so excited! Even though the G1 looks much thicker than the newer Android models, it performs as good as new. I can't believe my phone is in perfect shape after two years. I would like to get a HdH2, but I want to keep my G1 and save money. I love it! Which Android phone do you own and explain about it.

Android 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KasperNymand said…
I own a HTC Desire, it's my first Android smartphone, and I got it sunday.
It's the best mobilephone I ever had!

I could not understand, why there were no fanpage for Android, here at Fanpop.
So I decided to create it, and here it is! :)

One of the greatest things with Android, there isn't possible at some of the other smartphone systems like Apple's iPhone, is the multi-tasking function.
That's very smart!

You can use RunKeeper, FM Radio, Geocaching, GPS Navigation and so on, at the same time, with no problems!

Another thing I like with Android, is that the whole Android system, applications and so on, is open-source, and the most things is also free!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aldude999 said…
I have an HTC Hero CDMA. Not the greatest phone in the world, but I'm proud to have an HTC. I've had this phone for a year and a half now, and its still running just fine, except for the buttons, they have been used so much, the home key and back key just look like a deformed square, and a moon.