Angel and Cordelia Countdown to 800 fans!

MelBelle2 posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 08:11AM
i know this has been done in other spots, mostly the big spots but when I first joined this spot there were only about 85 fans and now it's grown and still continues on so I thought I'll post this here now. :)

rules are, post the number of fans at the time of your comment. you can also leave random CA love. don't post the same number as someone before you!

let's get more fans!!!!!!
~~~~
Months later: 9-9-09
Okay time to countdown to 400. :) have fun who ever wants to continue adding on. ;)
~~~~
Let's begin again shall we? :D 2-28-10
Congrats to all you beloved, wonderful Cangel fans out there we have done it again! Yes indeed we have added yet another 100 fans to the list. :D
Can I just say my hats off to all of you. :D We ROCK!
Okay now, to start the countdown again, only this time let's gather 100 more...let's make it up to 500. :D
~~~~
500! Half of 1000 How amazing is that!? 6-22-2010
When I first posted on here there was only 85 members, and I started this forum after when we hit over 100! Since then it's been climbing and the thought of their being so many cangel fans out there its fantastic. Congrats everyone!
Now let's try and shoot for 1000 fans, starting with getting to 600 first. ;)
~~~~
600! Date- unknown
~~~~
700! we are closer than before to reaching 1000 fans!! :D 4-9-2011 Let's begin to count up to 800!! :D
last edited on Apr 09, 2011 at 06:51PM

Angel and Cordelia 92 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...