Apple How to Convert M2TS to iPad Compatible Video?

Findyouagain posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 06:49AM
When you have recorded some wonderful HD videos with your HD Camcorder, do you want to enjoy them on your iPad? I think most iPad users would like to do it.

However, when it comes to video format, I think most iPad users will feel annoyed, because videos that are taken by HD camcorder are usually in the form of M2TS video file format and M2TS cannot be played by iPad. Fortunately, this article will link and will link.

What is M2TS Video?
M2TS is file extensions for the high definition digital video camera recorder format. M2TS files are raw AVCHD videos recorded using Sony, Panasonic, Canon and other brands of AVCHD camcorders. This popular video file format supports 720p and 1080i HD video formats. In the M2TS file, the video file is saved in the high definition Blue-ray BDAV format. The M2TS file extension is written as 'xxxxx.m2ts' where the 'xxxxx' are a five digit number corresponding to the audio-visual clip.

Suggested iPad Video Converter to Convert M2TS to iPad
Not all of the iPad video converter can help you convert M2TS to iPad. I once tested an iPad video converter using a M2TS file, the result is the iPad video converter cannot load the M2TS file into it. So, if you want to convert M2TS to iPad smoothly, you’d better make sure whether the iPad video converter can load the M2TS file or not.

To save your efforts and time, I recommend link to you. Apart from its ability to convert M2TS to iPad compatible video, Video Converter Standard has three advantages compared with most video converter programs. The first advantage is its converting speed, it can convert video including converting HD M2TS video 6X faster by taking full advantage of your multi-core processor and the Intel Core, Nvidia Cuda, AMD technologies, while preserving the optimum video quality. The second advantage is the high quality output, Video Converter Standard can convert M2TS to iPad without quality loss. What’s better, it has optimized presets for iPad, that is, you can convert M2TS to iPad without figuring out the video format, bit rate, frame rate, encoder, etc.

How to Convert M2TS to iPad with Video Converter Standard?
With Video Converter Standard, you can convert M2TS to iPad compatible video within several simple clicks. The below passage will show you how to convert M2TS to iPad step by step.

1. Add M2TS file(s) into Video Converter Standard
2. Select “iPad icon” from the output profile as your output choice
3. Start converting M2TS to iPad by clicking the “Convert” button
4. Get the converted video by clicking the “Open Output” button

That’s all. If you still have problem using Video Converter Standard or want to know more about how to use Video Converter Standard, please see the link.

Apple No replies