Weapons skills All
Looks look at pic
Talent grate at free running and is g
over a year ago Glitterific said…
Hello! I'll join in.

name: Lisbeth Johnson
weapons skills: All, but mainly hidden blade and sword
Looks: longish blonde hair tied up in a bun, green eyes, short and petite build
talent: Good at stealth & infiltration, expert on poisons, pretty good at free running
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
(Hey welcome)
last edited over a year ago
(Hi! :D Should we start now or...?)
Shure
(Alrighty then)

Lisbeth: *in the forest free running from tree to tree giggling* And strike! *she jumps downward. In midair she unsheathed her sword and struck down upon a tree stump. Her sword is stuck in the very center of the stumps rings, like in the middle of target. She steps back to admire her accuracy* Hah! Right on target!
Waches from the shadows of the tree tops)
Lisbeth: *quiets suddenly* Hmm... *she lifts her hand up and throws something in the direction of Wolf. A small throwing knife lands in a tree trunk right next to his head. She smiles and laughs* Be glad I was aiming to miss!
Grabs it and throws it back and hits the trunk ).......jumps down and walks up to lisbeth..... Your ame was off by the way......grabs her sword......and hands it to you good job.......
Grabs it and throws it back and hits the trunk ).......jumps down and walks up to lisbeth..... Your a
Lisbeth: *smirks and she sheathes her sword* Meh, whatever you say. * she walks over to the stump and grabs her knife, putting it away too* Though it is nice to get advice every once in a while, Master....? *tilts her head as she inquires his name*
Well then
Takes off running and jumps up into a tree and runs from tree to tree
Takes off running and jumps up into a tree and runs from tree to tree
Lisbeth: Hey! Where are you going?! *she jumps up onto a tree and runs after him jumping from branch to branch* Wait up!!
stops then terns around....ceep up lass....then falls backwords off a tree and dives into a river
Lisbeth: *arrives at a tree branch just above the river, she looks down in near disbelief* A river? You've got to be kidding me! * she jumps off the branch and dives into the water*
swims down river then onto shore.........stands there whating for the girl........then sees somthing moov in the booshes......grabs for y knife and whates
Lisbeth: *swims onto shore and stands next to Wolf, squeezing water out of her long blonde hair* Was there really a need for that?
yes keep it down *crouches*
over a year ago CaliberX said…
Name: James Smith
Weapons Skills: Musket & Bayonet Only
Looks: Tall and lanky. Pale with brown hair and relatively unattractive.
Talents: Prefers diplomacy but is a sharpshooter and marksman with any black-powder instrument.
(nice feel free to join in)
James: *steps out of bushes* *Looks at the held knife* Woah...calm down. I'm here to help.
stands up knife still in hand
James: *smirks* Put that thing away. Honestly, if I wanted to kill you I would've done so already.
poots the knife away* who are you
James: James Smith, at your service! Or more appropriately, you're at mine.
over a year ago xSweetEmma said…
heart
NEW!
Name : Tessa Laye' Dominique
Weapons skills : Longbow, metal bladed fan, and a Stilleto dagger, are her best weapons.
Looks : Brown/red hair in a braid, a rose pink courtersean corset (with lace arm sleeves) , golden strapped sandals with a black leg panneling and beige shorts.
Talents : Poison arrow - shoots arrow at a high speed witha exotic aim. In case it doesnt kill it poisons them.
Fan sway - Quickly yet elegantly spins and sways the fans with a throat slit. Thorned rose - Hug them and them stabs them with a pike the strikes with the stilleto at the head.
The picture below is my artwork of her kissing Ezio Auditore.
NEW!
Name : Tessa Laye' Dominique 
Weapons skills : Longbow, metal bladed fan, and a Stil