Avatar: The Last Airbender SOZIN'S COMET!!!

Benion630 posted on Jul 20, 2008 at 02:50AM
I just saw SOZIN'S Comet and it was the besst thing ever!!!! I absolutely loved it!!!! Can you believe it the war is actually ovver not to mention all the other stuff that happened to Zuko, Katara & Aang, Azula, as well as Fire Lord, or should I saw Phoenix King Ozi!!!

What did you guys think?

Avatar: The Last Airbender 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I liked when azula went crazy
over a year ago 18wanda said…
It wasn't the best, but I liked it when Sokka, Su and Toph took down the airships. That was pretty kewl
the part were sokka lost boomarang was sad i though toph and sokka would die. I mean look at all the other twist made. But my personal faveirote part was zuko and azulas agni ki
over a year ago Disk98 said…
I liked the ending where Aang and Katara kissed. Hmm, I wonder...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I liked that too. I still think they are a little young to be doing that though.
over a year ago SHADOW-FAN3854 said…
crying
it has to be over<:(
yea sooka was really sad when he lost boomerang and space sword
over a year ago SylarNight said…
Kataang FTW.

at least we have the movies now, to be anxious for!
over a year ago Princess_Azula said…
I was amazed by Azula and Zuko's agni kai. That was really exciting!!! Also I liked Aang when he was in avatar state
heart
i loved zuko and azulas agni kai
over a year ago stoner said…
hmmm
I personally liked the battle of Wulong Forest where Toph, Sokka and Suki demolished the airships. There were hints of the possibility of deaths during those parts, such as Suki being separated from Sokka and Toph when the airship they were on began to fall apart. Which lead to Toph and Sokka being forced to continue without her.

The near-death experiences of Toph falling to her doom as she began to lose her grip at Sokka's hand; and Sokka being left defenseless and outnumbered by fire nation soldiers, with a broken leg and without his weapons.