Back to the Future How cool is this film!?

BadAssWicca posted on Jul 29, 2008 at 10:47PM
i love this film who else adores it ?

Back to the Future 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cirby81 said…
I don't know if anyone actually is a member of this site or even reads it, but I just joined a few minutes ago and wanted to express my absolute admiration for this film as well as the two other sequels that followed. I have been a big fan of the BTTF trilogy since the first one aired in 1985 ( i was only 4 at the time) but never the less love the movies. Like a lot of fans, I would of liked to see a BTTF 4, but as i read it would never happen.
over a year ago BadAssWicca said…
yeah but i dont think it would be every good
do you ?
becas michael j fox wouldn't be init
over a year ago jamesen said…
like wise, absolutly love bttf all three were brilliantly funny had lots of action and for me the thought of a fouth would spoil the rest, we had the beggining, the middle and the end and thats how i feel it should stay. even a remake would never capture the magic the way the cast did back in the day.
over a year ago DwideSchrewd said…
This movie is so great. Jamesen put it well, brilliantly funny. Do you remember McFly's shoes in the second one? Nike just released the Hyperdunks that are modeled after them. They are awesome. Also, the marketing company I am working for is promoting new videos for the Hyperdunks that you should check out- really funny.
link

I love this movie!
over a year ago smilesalot said…
Ah! I love this movie.. It's like my second favorite ! And what puts icing on the cake is that Micheal j Fox is SUPER SUPER cute!!!!
over a year ago Snake-Eye said…
wink
I looooove this movie <3 BTTF is one of my favorite movies! Fox is a great actor.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mergirl13 said…
smile
I LOVE it!!!!! :)