Bangel vs Spuffy An Apolgy And A Change

amazondebs posted on Mar 09, 2008 at 12:18AM
i'd consider myself fairly chilled when it comes to buffy and infact most things as i love pretty much everything about it, and am normally easily swayed in a debate but after receiving a comment from a fan that fairly hurt me, i am apologizing for anything i may have said in a comment and i have decided to start afresh

i am always changing my opinions on buffy, nearly every time i watch more of it i find something that i had never read before e.g. did you know i used to love xander and i used to hate OMWF

so i would just like to start afresh
my name is debs, i am currently a spuffy addict that likes bangel in the first two seasons and i am also going to apologize in advance for anything i may say in the future as i can never keep my mouth shut or fingers off the keyboard

Bangel vs Spuffy 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
There's nothing wrong in having an opinion and voicing it. I obviously haven't read every comment you've made on Fanpop, but from everything that I have read, you've always been fairly respectful to other beliefs.
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I agree with nosemuffin. I've always found you very respectful of others opinions, far more than I can be sometimes.
over a year ago Joker said…
Yeah don't take it to heart Debs, I've had plenty of 'discussions' with you about all this stuff and you're always respectful even if we don't always agree.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
awww guys your really sweet and everything but i know i can be a bit nasty sometimes, i think it sometimes comes our a bit more on the debate spot and such

i have a tendency to be sarky lol
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
wen wer you nasty and who to? god im nosy! ive alwasy thought that you were one of the more chilled out ones when it came to the debates! i know i can get nasty but thats when people do the exact same pick ive just done without pics (which had taken me ages to find) and more people answer it and then i say hey i just did this a couple of days ago and there like oh yeah i wanted to add something on (whcih had nothing to do with the orignal question) omg im ranting again! i get protective over my picks! yeah so ive alwasy thought i can be more, is the word bitchi yer, than you are and i have to say my bitchiness on here is really got a lid kept on so you comments have been fine, some stupid person prob took you the wrong way or sed sumthin idiotic like i always do! please dont go all mellow on us! i beg! lol!
ha ha ha lol i think it's just sometime i put something sarcastically and the person does'nt understand or i forget to see if it's a new fan and i'll have a rant about a pick

i know what you mean about picks, i'm protective of mine especially as when i joined the buffy spot (where most of my picks are) i went through every single pick and image so i know all of the pick lol and also if i'm going to add a pick or image that i know isn't orginal i always type in key words to try and find it
sorry i am ranting now lol

don't worry i'm not gona go really soft on you bangel fans lol

and i don't think i've seen you to bitchy!
thats what i mean i keep the lid on because i try not to be, but its more on charmed recently theres like a bunch of younger fans who are doing my head in, and then greys anatomy with all the stupid new fans giving me abuse on their, buffy has become my santurary! lol! god i sound like a sad dork dont i!
with new fns though i rememeber when i was new and noone held back on me but i wasnt one of them annoying one i dont think i preety much got into thearguments and if their prepared to do that they have to face the backlash, its the way it works, so if you want be nicer but that just means that the rest of us how to be creuler and the stupid ones wil get mroe idiotic! see this is wer the bitchi side appears im horrible! lol!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
I've never seen you bitchy Missmckena. You always seem bubbly and kind.
You don't really seem bitchy to me either MissMckena, not even when we are disagreeing over Bangel vs Spuffy. I know that I can come off bitchy sometimes, I'm like that in real life, but neither you nor amazondebs come off that way.
i know what you mean with new fans, i got a bit protective of the buffy vs spangel spot with a fan who shall not be named making annoying abusive comments but she's deleted a couple now so i'm chilled again
and i agree wih nosemuffin
well thank you, guess i can never tell how i come across, who was making the annoing abusive comments, have to say even as a bangel fan there have been some irritating bangeliers who dont know jack i mean im not amazing at remembering everything but if i bring up a point i at least make sure it happened before i type it! i think we can all probably guess who im talking about! ill say one thing that annoys me about me is how awful my spelling is online, i always type to fast then cant be bothered to go back and check! sorry! lol
Huh, what Buffy vs Spangel spot?

And yeah, some comments can be abusive. I try not to be abusive with my own comments, though I'm not to sure at how I'm doing with that or how I'm coming across. I hope I'm not coming across to badly.
nah, were all just very passionate about our tv shows and couples and we just find it weird when people say bad or wrong things about them!
sorry i meant spuffy vs bangel lol
lol. I was wondering. I was thinking, 'wait, there's a spangel spot and I haven't joined it?'
i'm just surprised you havn't made one yet lol
Lol, me why? Jk. No, I'm not actually sure how to make a spot or if anyone would join it if I did know how to make it, lol. Else I probably would have.
link
incase you ever want to make one :)
Lol, thanks. Though still not sure about the joining members lol.
over a year ago tisha said…
Well, I know I'd join, and I'm pretty sure others would too, but it probably wouldn't be that big of a group. There's a lot of BtVS related spots, and the new ones, Buffy-vs-Faith has 15 members, the-fanged-four have 20, and Angel-vs-Spike has 12. But I think you should go ahead and make one anyway :) I mean, if the spot dies because there's no activity, I guess you could always delete it (if that's possible).
Lol, mabe I will. Though I'm not any good at making banners, so if I ask, would somebody make one for me? But yeah, it probably wouldn't be that big, since not many people go for Spangel, at least on fanpop.
don't forget fanpop growing all the time, and yes i will help with the banner once i have finished the spike vs angel one lol
Thank you debs.
Well, I made a Spangel spot now. Though for some reason every time I try to load an icon on at the top, it won't load. Has anyone else ever had that problem before? The temporary banner loaded fine, but the icon doesn't want to. It's getting a bit frustrating.

link
Ha! I finally figured out how to get the icon on, lol.