Bewitched Tell Me Your Thoughts About Bewitched

ainz17 posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 01:34PM
like what u miss most ect

Bewitched 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago friendsrox said…
Samantha is the best. hER FASHIONS are so cool! i think darrins a bit of a wet blanket, not letting his wife do witchcraft! endora is fab, she totally rules!!!!! but tabitha is so cute!!!
over a year ago bgerardo said…
I love and loved this show. Just rented the entire first season and watched it over the weekend. I was a giddy kid again. What amazes me is how much it still hold up today. The issues. Marriage and the eternal pull to be "One" yet maintain ones individuality. In-laws and family. If the show were to aire today, they'd have been divorced by season 2.
over a year ago Berni said…
Im watching Bewitched reruns at the moment on Living TV.I try not to miss an episode im glued,its like an addiction i just love the show.
over a year ago SamanthaM said…
I just love Bewitched - I guess it first started because I was named Samantha (my Mom said she loved the show in the 60's so when I came along in '73 she just had to call me Samantha - and I'm glad she did!!). I have bought the first 2 series on DVD just recently and am enjoying watching all the episodes again...such an awesome show!!
over a year ago Cammie said…
smile
That's awesome, Samantha, your mum has great taste! I wanted to call my daughter Samantha as well but the only reason I didn't is because every Samantha I've ever known just ends up being called Sam. So I named her Amanda ... there's a similarity there in a way.