Callian Season 4 episodes

1zmonkeystar posted on Feb 19, 2011 at 10:14PM
Because we have a long wait, I thought what better way then to talk about the episodes you would want to see in season 4. From cases to back storys, what do you wanna see in season 4?

Callian 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 1zmonkeystar said…
smile
I personally want to see; a magician case, cause ya'll know how obsessed Cal would get with finding out how he does it :) and some Gillian back story :) what do you all want to see in season 4?????
over a year ago OKFan said…
heart
I just want to see Callian flourish and grow closer together. They *have* to get together!
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
I agree with you both! both would be great storylines! i would love them to explore something with gillian either trying to adopt again or form a mother/daughter bond with Emily. that would be sweet :)
over a year ago callianltm said…
heart
i read that the first ep of season 4 will be based about the end of seaso 3, about.... CAL'S FEELINGS FOR GILLIAN!!! XD
surprise
OMG @callianltm. WHERE DID YOU READ THIS??? I wanna see i wanna see!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago 1zmonkeystar said…
@callianltm HOLY ****!!!!!!
need it now! need it now! need it now! need it now!
over a year ago BiahCrazy said…
heart
@calliantm OOOH MY GOOOOOOOD! *And the world stopped*
over a year ago OKFan said…
I think a perfect Callian music video song would be "Couldn't Have Said It Better" by Meat Loaf. I just want Callian sex. I'm lamenting my Huddy ... and need Callian!
Agreed. ive been turning to callian this week as a comfort for huddy being over :'( now we DEFINITELY NEED CALLIAN
over a year ago callianltm said…
I posted it on callian spot articles:)