Creative Outlet Don't die Jonny , a play

MISSLOVATOSTAR1 posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 05:03AM
Why hello there my dear people of the world . My name is Masce Grace . I was bron , my mother died . The boy i'm in love with Is name Jonny . I'am so in love with him , i want to run away with him, and get marryed. I'm talking to much i'm i . Now on to the story dear ones .

I was washing dresses for my sister Lilly . Jonny rode up to me on his horse . " Oh Jonny .", I said . " I'm every so happy too see you .", I said . " Why good morn Leah .", he said . " I just stopped by to drop these roll's from my mother .", he said . " I love you .", I said with out thinking . Now don't worry i don't think he heard me . " YOU WHAT !", he yelled . " Um I love the ground .", I said getting on the ground . " Oh pray's the grond .", I said . " Pray's with me Jonny . Pray's .", I said . he looked at me crazy . " LEAH ! GET YOUR TALE OFF THAT GROUND , AND AWAY FROM THAT BOY ! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BENNING AROUND THAT BOY .",my step mother yelled . " I gota go .", He said nad went away . " LEAH GET IN HERE ! WITH YOUR BOY LOVING SELF . LET ME FIND OUT YOU HAVING A BABY ! I'M GOAN DO YOU JUST YOUR SISTER . I THREW HER OUT , YOU REMBER .",my step mother yelled . This was goan be a long day .

i'll make chapter two later
write ya later !!

Creative Outlet No replies