Creative Outlet "Past Love " by MISSLOVATOSTAR1 chapter 2 first day of stalker !

MISSLOVATOSTAR1 posted on Jul 18, 2009 at 05:30AM
Past love

Chapter 2

I had to walk to school , cuz of the evil pain ! The school still looked the same , I had a feeling that stalker was still there . I can't be noticed by anyone . This time i'll try to blind in . I walked in . The hallway , covered with student's . Looks , scared , homeless . I kepted my head down , walked to the offist . I walked in . " Um hi ! I'm Leah ." I said . " Yea ,and i'm poor . Here you go Leah .", the lady said . " Um ok . Thanx .", I said , and left . I walking with my head down the hallway .

I made it . Mrs.Rice . room . No one was in there yet , but a woman . " Are you Mrs.Rice ?", i sasked . " Yes ! You must be Leah Rightmen , I've heard about you . I'm very sorry ", she said . " It's ok ! But since you know i'm here . Do you have to say my name .", I asked . " Well why don't you .", she said . " Well cuz of the whole thing .", I said . " Ok , and take a seat .", she said . I smiled , and to the seat in the far back , and kept my head down .

The bell had rang , the class room had filled up . I saw my friend Zoey , she sat beside . " Oh no !", I thought . She looked over at me . " Are you new ?", she asked . I thought quick . " No ! I've been going here forever !",I said . " Ok .", she said . " Ok class . Let's start with name call .", Mrs.Rice said . When she was done Mr.Rice walked in . " Hello Mrs.Rich , did you call the new girl ?", he asked . " Wat new girl ?", Mrs.Rice said looking at me . " Leah Rightmen .", I said . " HERE !", I yelled . Everyone gasped . Zoey looked shocked .

I walked in the hallway with head down hall . " LEAH !", yelled Zoey behind me . " I'm so glad to see you .", she said . I nodded . " Um is he still here .", I asked . She sighed . " And still crazy about u .", she said . I hit my head . It was like one of those know what thing's .

I was walking the empty hallway , I was getti8ng some books out . I heard the sound of shouting down the . I quickly grad my books quickly . I ran down the hall , but I ran down the wrong hall . He looked right at me . Everything went black . He smiled right at me . I started running . The first day of the stalke .
last edited on Jul 20, 2009 at 05:14AM

Creative Outlet 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ashesandwine said…
smirk
Oh my god! that's crazy...wow