Depression Your childhood...

BeB posted on Feb 19, 2010 at 12:34AM
Tell me, (if you wish to) about your childhood. I would LOVE to hear about it, you can usaully tell alot about a person from there childhood, so please tell me about yours, and maybe I will tell you about mine. I would like to help anyone who is willing, so please let me know~! If not its completely fine~
~B
Tell me, (if you wish to) about your childhood. I would LOVE to hear about it, you can usaully tell a

Depression 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago halo116 said…
meh
The thing i am fine with shareing is what im going to tell u im the next reply
sad
I was lonely frew my hole childhood and i still am:'( and thats all im going to say .................... ...............in public
over a year ago brokenheart2828 said…
to halo116
it's ok...i was the same:) but u find ways to keep urself happy...don't let the bads get to u. things will be ok someday:) there are good days and bad days but it all turn out in the end:)
over a year ago XxshadyxX said…
well.....i used to be a nice sweet girl not understanding the world until i got older....almost everyone i knew died...and i started to feel pain...most friends left me
Thats what i bet my life's gunna be like i've never none anyone younger then me........................................­...­. that i like
I bet i'll never evan get a girl friend
I bet i'll never evan get a girl friend
crying
And im strugleing to make myself happy im so sad i tryed killin myself but all that did was give me a neck full of pain
sad
2 Me life is wast of time i try 2 sleep days away so i dont have 2 sufer
over a year ago PastranaFanatic said…
I feel sorrow and pain for no possible reason,and it scares my friends. I am always lonely and have no one to talk to,and it feels that I have nothing to live for. I sleep alot. I dream alot. My happiest dreams are the ones where I die...
over a year ago BeB said…
smile
Well.... to halo116 I think that it doesn't really matter if you have a girlfriend. You'll find some girl who loves you for who you are, and brokenheart2828 I totally agree with you ^^ just keep searching and you'll find what your here for, but don't do anything bad. In fact... I remember someone said to me 'dont let what happend to you when you were a child, no matter how bad effect how your life turns out in the future.' And I suggest to any of you who had a rough time, to just move on. To change to the person you want to be, your here for a purpose, so make sure your ready and be who you are ^^ hope that helped a little~!~
~B
over a year ago cutiegirl01 said…
I grew up lonely and I still am :'(
over a year ago Champman3 said…
heart
I've been alone all my life and possibly suffer from a form of manic depression. When I was 2 my mother tried to stab me,I'm assuming,to death. She was drunk and had been smoking a few too many joints. Every once and a while I'll have a day where all I think about is that. I can see it as if it were still happening. I've never had a meaningful relationship and fell in love for the first time when I was 10. You could say I got down with the sickness. Second time was last year and as you can guess both broke my heart without even giving me a chance. This is my third time around and this time it's with someone who really is one of us. If we can support each other the way I plan then The past will be just that,the past.
over a year ago Tenten110 said…
When I got out of the kindergarten everyone in the pre school hated me. They hated me because I liked Manga and Anime. They made fun of me every day and they laughed themselves to death when I started to cry. They once followed me to the toilet and watched me crying and screaming, again, laughing themselves to death. My best friend bullied me. There was just one person that tried to talk to me normally, that was my first crush that lasted for 8 years. In the 2nd grade I wanted to die badly, every day. In the middle of the 4th grade I was still bullied and hated by everyone, that's when I started to cut myself. This state has lasted up to now.
over a year ago xXxAngelessxXx said…
Most people get a smile on their face- even if it's a sad, or wistful smile- when they think of their childhood. I do not. I only get this overwhelming urge to end my petty exictence. That is all I can reveal without breaking down.
over a year ago SkyelyJones96 said…
crying
I'm forever alone