Desperate Housewives What Else Should I Watch?

k3llygr33n posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 10:39PM
My favorite shows are DH, Ghost Whisperer and Battlestar Gallactica. What else do you recommend?

Desperate Housewives 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mj22 said…
I like DH and Gost Whisperer too! The other favs of mine that I would recommend are Heroes, Lost, Greys Anatomy, Medium and Gossip Girl oh and Ugly Betty too. Hope this helps.
over a year ago ali22 said…
I dont watch much tv but DH is one of my fav shows.....others are Ugly Betty and Prison Break :)
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
I def. LOVE One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty Betty and yeah Lost and Heroes!
over a year ago HEA16 said…
grey's anatomy, one tree hill, gossip girl, ugly betty, and brothes & sisters are all amazing!
over a year ago danni-obel said…
yea greys anaotomy brothers and sisters ncis and medium are my otha faves
over a year ago oblix said…
my other favs are lost and ugly betty
over a year ago Cinders said…
If you like Battlestar Galactica, you may like Firefly. It's a sci-fi show and the same computer animators who worked on BG worked on Firefly.

If you like Desperate Housewives, you may also be interested in Ugly Betty. It has a similar drama/comedy to its plot lines that is reminiscent of DH, as well as its mysteries like DH.

If you like Ghost Whisperer, you might like Medium. It's a similar premise. I watch Medium more than Ghost Whisperer, and I don't even watch it that much, so I can't give a great comparison beyond that. But check out those shows if you're looking to pick up something new.
over a year ago xSaRaHx said…
gilmore girls, moonlight, doctor who, charmed, ugly betty