Desperate Housewives Was Ep 10 on last night?

gaviin posted on Dec 10, 2007 at 04:19PM
Was Ep 10 on last night?

Desperate Housewives 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rachel5658 said…
I don't no!!!
I hope so though!!!
over a year ago Greeneggs88 said…
Hi, unfortunately it wasn't aired due to the Writer Strike...found this on Wikipedia:

"On November 30, 2007 the fourth season’s fate was announced. The December 2 episode would be the last until the writers’ strike is resolved. While both parts of the two-parter are already filmed, part one will be a cliffhanger until the writers’ strike is resolved and production begins again. ABC is looking to have part two be the mid-season premiere once the strike is over and additional episodes are filmed. Marc Cherry calls this his cruelest act to date to both viewers and to Desperate Housewives. Viewers are left wondering who lived and who died."
over a year ago singapore_4ever said…
WTF NOOOOOOOO. but on one of the polls it says Do you think Edie is dead? they must have seen ep 10 to think that? right?
over a year ago Rachel5658 said…
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!
I need my Desperate Housewives Fix!!!!!!
What am I gonna do?!?!?!?
over a year ago alysha_x said…
that can't be the last one.. i saw someone had a link that said they know who dies and now i know..
so how did they know?
over a year ago cath_107 said…
because ppl have insight on the tv show...

or they just guessed.. its obvious who is gonna die and who isn't!

:O they are not greedy at all!! The writers are sooo talented AS U ALL KNOW! the cooperations are the greedy ones who are too stubborn to share their profits!
over a year ago watz00 said…
this is stupid! cant they just cut the S#?*! resolve there issues and air episode! the cooperations are the ones that will loose out because with the shows not being aired there not makin any money for them to be keepin any profits!
over a year ago Hennebry said…
The 10th episode will air on the 6th of january!!!
For more link
over a year ago wisteriawoman said…
6th Jan seems sooooooooo long away