Desperate Housewives something's coming ????

ste3344 posted on Dec 14, 2007 at 12:40AM
I found the tornado episode not great to be honest. Victor died , who i didnt care about in the first place and if ida is the friend, try to think how many episode she has been in or the last time you seen her ????? so thats not really shocking too. But mybe ida is not the friend and i hope it isnt due to it not making good tv

The only interesting thing was at the end with karens house and its obvious that tom and he kids are fine, they probly went after lynette or something and noticed the tornado and took shelter but either way i cant see any of them dying.

Also with Carlos, i think he will be fine too, they wouldnt kill him of , or would they, that would be the greatness of desperate housewives in its shocking stories but if the husband and friend is victor and ida , then i am very disapointed. i was expecting more of an amazing episode when i heard of a tornado in it.

Dont get angry at me for my opinion please lol

Any way i want to know if anyone else thought the ep is disappointing if them 2 are dead :(
last edited on Dec 16, 2007 at 07:09PM

Desperate Housewives 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wisteriawoman said…
Carlos doesnt die - but he is paralysed, but he tells Gabby that he has broken both his legs!!