Desperate Housewives Whens The Next Episode (11) Of Season 4 Airing?

paranoid posted on Jan 14, 2008 at 04:26PM
and was the aftermath of the tornado episode just a one off?

Desperate Housewives 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xSaRaHx said…
yup, they only filmed ten before the writers strike and were only gonna show 9 to end it on a cliffhanger but because od summit to do with the fans they decided to show episode ten the other week as a conclusion to the two-parter! no more ep's left!!
over a year ago paranoid said…
awww man. so its gonna be a while till it starts again. i wish the strike would hrry up and end, its been too long havent they got something better to do now?
over a year ago watz00 said…
oh my days!!! this is so F***ing stupid, i thought the strike was over! so they aired episode 10 to start it all back. they had the week to shoot the 11th episode before episode 10 aired, and they would have been on track.
over a year ago paranoid said…
so now the stikes over!

when do you think the episode will start airing?

have they even filmed them yet? i thought they were all filmed but they couldnt put them on tv cos of the stike! that was my conception f it all....
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
Nope haven't filmed yet, start filming on the 25th Feb! we'll get 7 more episodes to finish the season hopefully. I've read that a significant amount of time will have passed after the strike episode. Episode 11 will be on our screens April 6th!
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
Sorry! i mean April 13th! mark your calanders boys and girls! APRIL 13TH and housewives will be BACK!