next is 24
over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
24. he gets embarrassed
25. he has fights with his friends as well
26. he remains very loyal
27. his books sell more because they're more popular
28. the places in his world are better
29. not everything works out for Harry
30. people remain loyal to him even if they'd get chased down by Voldy for it, because people love him
last edited over a year ago
31. his world does not depend upon looks
32. people would love to be him - not eddy
33. Harry speaks to the heart and teaches good lessons
34. i don't know if this'll count but - Harry could beat eddy any day!
35. Potter doesn't care about giving friends valuable items - it's the friendship that really counts
36. He doesn't try to control Ginny
37. He let's Ginny fight
38. he doesn't betray his friends/family to be with Ginny
39. he makes proper jokes
40. sometimes, he doesn't feel welcome/confident
smile
41. he gets into fights that he sometimes loses, or wins
42. he grows with the reader
43. his feelings are described accurately so the readers know
44. Harry cares about more
45. Harry is a a WIZARD so he could kill Cullen
over a year ago pimp_my_alpacka said…
46. Harry doesn't totally rely on Ginny and his family for friends. He has his own
47. In turn he understands that Ginny has her own friends, and is not constantly dragging her away from them.
48. Even though Harry stopped dating Ginny for a while, he had an actual reason and he still remained friends with her
49. Harry is scared of becoming like lord voldemort, just like edward is of being a monster, but Harry (unlike eddy-kins) doesn't see ultimate perks in this aswell
over a year ago Renarimae said…
50. His skin doesn't look like he's wearing body glitter when he's in the sun.
51. He doesn't always look like he has to take a crap.
over a year ago EdwardsBest said…
NO WAYY, EDWARDS BETTER!

EDWARD CULLEN'S MY LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
mrsniallhoran93 commented…
HOW IS CULLEN BETTER THAN HARRY?!! over a year ago
over a year ago MyronPwnsBella said…
What the hell?! A fictional character is your life?! I mean, I'm a Fallout 2 Myron Fangirl but my life is outside of that one fictional character. And plus, Harry Potter will always be better than Edward. Period.
over a year ago HGshipper said…
53.Harry was the childhood, is the adolescence, will be the life of all his fan ;)
over a year ago SnapeOWNSedward said…
54. Harry doesn't stalk Ginny
over a year ago HotchReid4ever said…
heart
55. Harry is a more believable person
56. The book he is in is better written
57. He has 7 books written about him, compared to 4.
58. Harry is man enough to face up to his fears, rather than running away.
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
big smile
59.Harry often is caught up in problems that pertain to his friends. Cullen,(Yuck) however is caught in problems pertaining to himself and his love life. So :P to Twilight, and =) to Harry Potter!
over a year ago lasttemptation said…
smile
60.Harry's not stuck up like Cullen and he cares about everyone..and would do everything he can for them.
over a year ago nkhatib98 said…
Cullen Quote: I like watching u sleep. It's fascinating!

Potter Quote: I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

Your choice. I'll stick with the world-wide best-seller Harry Potter.
over a year ago Buckbeakk said…
harry didnt want his friends to fight for him because he didnt want them to get hurt but he knew that ultimately it was their choice and didnt end up becoming a control freak

he goes into battle knowing he could very easily be killed because hes not an immortal

he was willing to die, to lay down his life to protect his loved ones and even people he didnt know

we grew up with harry potter, forging bonds with him that edward can never duplicate

he will show mercy to his enemies when it is right (ex. risking his own life in order to save draco from the fire though draco and his friends created it while they were trying to kill him)

he stayed very down to earth despite the fact that he was famous before he could speak

he saved dudley's life though dudley had never been nice to him

he didnt love ginny because her blood smelled good

if ginny died he wouldnt have killed himself, he would have kept on fighting

his enemies are frankly far more dangerous and evil, which makes him and the story more interesting

he has rolemodels

he goes to school in order to learn so that he can pursue a career rather than going to high school over and over again because he has no life

he actually shows emotion, hes not afraid to cry when people he loves die or when bad things happen
over a year ago Vampiyaa said…
smile
74: Harry can do lots of magic, where as Edward can only stalk Bella and run fast T_T
75: Harry isn't insecure, unlike Edward
76: Harry doesn't look like a ghost T_T
77: Edward is a vulcan, therefore he has no emotions, therefore he sucks.
78: Harry doesn't bite people.
79: Harry's story is amazing, adventurous, heart-breaking and breathtaking, where as Edwards story just gets me pissed off and makes me throw the book on the floor, wondering why i wasted my time taking the book out of the library.
80: Harry isn't a pedophile :/ i mean edward's like 198274983465873 years old and dating an 18 year old :P
over a year ago TheLoneWolf said…
81. Harry doesn't love Ginny because she looks nice and smells attractive.
82. Harry isn't the typical 'Hero gets the girl' character. Like most teenage boys, he can feel akward around girls he likes.
83. It took Harry five years (I am not counting his first year at Hogwarts) to realise he was in love with Ginny. It took Bella and Edward...what, a week?
84. He isn't perfect.
85. Voldemort, the deadliest, most dangerous wizard in the universe couldn't kill Harry. Voldemort could kill Edward in five minutes.

over a year ago Icetail_love said…
86. Harry isn't perfect
87. Harry is hard and cold like granite, hard and cold like granite,hard and cold like granite...
88.Harry loves more then one person, he loves hermione ron ginny sirius, and to many others to count
89. Harrys love isnt an obsession
90. Harry doesnt try to kill himself beacuse he left Ginny
over a year ago Icetail_love said…
87 *********is'NT
over a year ago Alexandra_15 said…
91. Harry cares about the other people around him (his friends, Sirius, Dumbledore..)not just his girlfriend Ginny but Edward only think about Bella.
92. Harry is mortal like we all are.
93. Harry never gives up: a lot of people died around him, but he doesn't try to kill himself like Edward tried to do when Bella jumped in the water and he thought she had drowned.
94. Harry's life was a nightmare (the parents died when he was a baby) but he is not every single day with a depressed face.
95. Harry has the best friends of the World!
96. He can make Edward do not talk "pretty cute" things to Bella: It's just silence him with a simple spell.
97. Harry defeated the darkest Wizard of all times.
98. Ginny is Harry's girlfriend. Bella is Edward's girlfriend. Ginny is brave, intelligent and fun. Bella is coward, stupid and boring.

* If Harry is not a murderer, no problem( it's better) because Sanguini could kill Edward in his place, vampire against vampire and... bye bye Edward!
over a year ago twilightrosefan said…
HARRY IS STUPI
over a year ago cuteypuffgirl said…
hmmm
@twilightrosefan thank u for opinion....wouldn't it be better if u posted it elsewhere?? why post hate on a better thread? gthoh if u keep on ranting about how stupid he is.
over a year ago cuteypuffgirl said…
big smile
99. Harry isn't all perfect, plus JK doesn't dedicate 6 EFFING pages to how perfect his SPARKLY skin is
100. Harry teaches you that life might be tough and full of darkness but there will always be light at the end
101. Edward is abusive, he watches Bella sleep, she bruises Bella during marriage PLUS he acts like her father rather than her boyfriend (i mean he denies her fun.... normal teenage fun!! as in friendship and hangouts!! plus he's ALWAYS jealous!! )
MORE LATER!!
over a year ago twilightilove14 said…
Hmm, let me see here...nope, no reasons, Edward is better by 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­0+ :)
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
102. Harry and his friends have the best comebacks. You can't beat that
over a year ago crowfeatherwind said…
103. Harry has feelings. He crystal when he needs too, and shows a ton of emotion.
104. You can read the Harry Potter books over and over and notice something new every time.
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
smile
105. Harry has a REAL family that loves him. (the Weasleys and Sirus) Though they may not be related to him they LOVE him and would do anything to keep him safe. While Edward lives with some vampires that hardly even care about each other.
106. Okay this one should be just obvious but, Harry is actually fighting for something that matters, he is fighting to save his friends and the world from a dangerous man and his followers.
107. Edward is fighting so he doesn't have to turn his depressed girlfriend into a vampire...... (if he would have just turned her into a vampire in the first book it could have saved so much time).... anyway.....that is a stupid reason to be fighting don't you think?

I post more if I can think of any. :D
over a year ago wishey said…
108 Harry cares about what happens to the world
109 Harry saved the world
110 Harry has a personallity
111 Harry has flaws
112 Harry makes mistakes
113 Harry has been through a lot
over a year ago AllThingsPotter said…
103. Harry has his flaws which make him human while Edward is a flawless corpse that can sparkle.
104. Ginny can hug Harry and hold him close and feel the beat of his heart. Bella might as well hug a slab of rock and wouldn't know the difference.
105. He loses almost every parent figure he has ever had and could easily become bitter and resentful but he keeps fighting.
over a year ago Allies57 said…
114. Harry doesn't watch people while they are asleep.
115. He is sane enough to listen to other people's thoughts.
116. Harry has faced actual life threatening situations and is determined enough to see things through.
117. He has enough love in him for everyone of his friends.
118. He has the capacity to forgive people.
119. He doesn't stalk people and manipulate them into a one sided relationship.
120. Despite all that he is been through he can maintain emotional stability even though its not always calm, but that's how actual teenagers growing up are.