England I Wanna Live There

dustfinger posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 01:59AM
i want to live in England. I have always wanted to. Insted of me being there, i'm stuck here in California. :(

England 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smoore23 said…
California's cool! I'm sure England is too. I haven't been there yet, but I want to some day.
over a year ago loveygal said…
me too ever since i was little i hav wanted to live there. btw i live in australia.
over a year ago dustfinger said…
oh cool then you have an accent right? i love accents. I don't have one unless you call my English accently. California is kind of cool. We see movie sets and stuff like that. But i don't see the celebs
over a year ago Gabitha said…
Im an Australian also! :D and i really want to move there and i will in 2010 once i have finished school! :D I can not wait :P + i love british accents lol
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
You all live in lovely hot places! England is great but I'm sure California and Australia are great too!
over a year ago Ratdog said…
You wouldn't love accents when you're lost and asking for directions and the person helping you is speaking 50mph and pointing like crazy. I was born and raised in Birmingham and I still can't understand some of the more extreme accents here.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xx_Tak said…
Yeah I had a British great uncle with a crazy accent, you could never understand him. Anyways, I love english accents!! My grandma has one, I love to just listen to her talk! xD I went to england last year and I want to live there!!!
over a year ago loveygal said…
i already replied. but i really really really want to live there.
over a year ago LoopyLuna96 said…
hmmm
It's really weird how everyone loves England. I always think, 'it really isn't that speacial'.
over a year ago honestinsight said…
I am an American who was raised on English literature, and came from a proper New England family. I would like to spend some time in England, only because it is so full of history; of which America only has a few hundred years. I also prefer how the English speak in conversational tones. The American media has fostered such a short attention span in it's viewers that the whole country seems to have ADD. Anyone want to exchange their home for a few weeks for mine in Arizona? I live in one of the most beautiful and prosperous towns in America, right in the Sonoran Desert- surrounded by mountains!
over a year ago CheekyCheese said…
England Is Amazing! Except its much colder tan America or Australia!!!

@LoopyLuna96 - How could you!
over a year ago Firedreamer said…
smirk
I would like live in England too.In September I will go to Hastings.I will make a lot of photos.