Glee Bucket List

Sweetest66 posted on Nov 07, 2012 at 12:28PM
Hi Gleeks! I was just going around tumblr and i had this idea... we should make a list (images are welcome too) of all the things we want to see happen in Glee or something you want the cast to do... a bucket list!! :)
They can be things in the near future or a way you want a particual storyline to end. Sounds like fun???

Rules:
1. one post - one sentence + image (optional)
2. you're allowed of course to comment on other people senteces but let's be polite so don't insult other people opinions or offend them or their thoughts. (if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything)
3. i'd appriciate if you guys can remember to numerate the list (it's just for practicality)

Thanks everyone in advance :)

I'll start (please don't judge me for it):

1. Klaine wedding <3

Hi Gleeks! I was just going around tumblr and i had this idea... we should make a list (images are we
last edited on Nov 07, 2012 at 01:15PM

Glee 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Crime-Drama-Bee said…
2. The acknowledgement of (at least) one-sided Faberry
last edited over a year ago
2. The acknowledgement of (at least) one-sided Faberry
over a year ago Nicky23 said…
heart
^ totally agree with both of your's a Klaine Wedding would be amazing :)
3. I would really love to see Brittany get into like a dance college or something like that cause she is an amazing dancer and it would be a waste of talent if she didn't. Somewhere close to Santana <3
^ totally agree with both of your's a Klaine Wedding would be amazing :)
3. I would really love to s
over a year ago sheerika said…
4. Seeing Puck or Quinn (more) in their after life we don`t just wanna see Kurt and Rachel`s
4. Seeing Puck or Quinn (more) in their after life we don`t just wanna see Kurt and Rachel`s
over a year ago Sweetest66 said…
5. Kurt and Quinn friendship

5. Kurt and Quinn friendship
over a year ago Crime-Drama-Bee said…
6. Faberrittana (sorry almost all my positive wishes revolve around them)
6. Faberrittana (sorry almost all my positive wishes revolve around them)