Gordon Ramsay How HOT is Gordon Ramsey!?

xx---gina---xx posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 10:32PM
OH MY LORD...how hot is gordon ramsey!? he's old enough to be my dad but oh my lord u just would!!! lol!!!

Gordon Ramsay 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shannonigans said…
Oh SO TOTALLY HOT! I love this man. I think he is the sexiest guy on TV right now. Love him!!!
over a year ago means_no_harm said…
Everytime he says "Oh, fuck me senselss"...i wanna take him up on that offer.
over a year ago DevilsAngel619 said…
"how hot is gordon ramsay?" totally hott and i love him. and i totally agree with what means_no_harm said.
over a year ago mokoia said…
HOT! HOT! HOT! I too agree with means_no_harm he could do me anytime ; )
over a year ago jennyj said…
GORDON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY SPECIALLY WHEN HES MAD ;) gordon marry me pmsl
over a year ago ania28 said…
loving him ! totlly hot an sexy
over a year ago kayjay1986 said…
hot, sexy, charismatic just love him!!
over a year ago melshy19 said…
mischievous
I love his hair....really sexy! Oh and he cooks too...how hot is that! Powerful men are so hot!
over a year ago tango2470 said…
OMG! This is wierd but I have a huge tickle fetish and I really like Gordon Ramsay. I had a dream last night he tied me to the bed and started massaging my feet and I laughed cause it tickled and then he tickled me unmercifully till I fainted.

I'd love to meet him in real life and tickle him...where do you think he would be ticklish and what spot would you go for first...My fantasy is he's insanely ticklish and super strong and could tickle me with no chance of escape!
over a year ago ramsayissexy555 said…
kiss
omg Gordon Ramsay is so bloody sexy!!! If I find him I'm going to kidnap him and have some fun :D god I love his fucking hair it's what makes him so sexy. he's in such great shape ! I wonder what he's like without the shirt :) I fucking looovveee this guy !!!!!!!!! He's my inspiration <3
over a year ago joy99 said…
omg! i thought i was the only one!!!! i saw his new show; seeing him as a "regular human being" and being in India and wow! jumping onthe bed! wow....i all of a sudden couldn't stop thinking about him. weird. i'm a normal woman and this crazy celebrity thing doesn't happen to me..but he's comign to Toronto and it kills me that i cna't see him! :( i can't stop thinking about him. and yes, his wife is a lucky woman.