Gordon Ramsay That's Not Anger!

Jackiecuts posted on Jan 24, 2013 at 05:55PM
As I watch the many different TV series that Gordon works on, I realized that he is not angry when he shouts, curses or jerks his body. He just looks hyper-active, over-achieving & frustrated. He charges through the personal challenges of his latest activity as if he is prepping for an amazing new dish. His eye is always on the final presentation; the completion of the project; whether by recipe or rebuke. He has little time to psychoanalyze the participant (though his instincts are always on mark), his real motivation is the food. It is his passion. It is his compass. What is amazing about Gordon is that, if you look & listen closely, he has learned to survive in life, relationships, & show business by relying on this passion to extract himself from hurtful criticism. It's why he has been so successful. I admire him and understand that f*** means "wow", s*** is "omg" and 'yeah' at the end of every question really means 'You agree with me'. Yeah, he's the real thing; lumps, bumps and everything else.

Gordon Ramsay No replies