Gossip Girl Season 2 ?!?!?!

ceo07 posted on May 07, 2008 at 07:09PM
I dont know if any one has asked this before if they have then sorry but does anyone know if there isgoing to be a series 2 of Gossip Girl ?

Gossip Girl 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
"The CW Network renewed Gossip Girl for a second season and is expected to air in September."
link
over a year ago Praesse said…
SEPTEMBER!? ARE YOU KIDDING!? I WON'T BE ABLE TO WAIT 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG, SEPTEMBER!?
I know! It's going to suck!
over a year ago ceo07 said…
Omg thank you i think i can wait it will make it even more exciting when it starts again thx
over a year ago ilovejim said…
and i think they said they were going to prolong it to about 27-ish episodes instead of the usual 24 because of the episodes they could've aired this season but weren't able to because of the strike
over a year ago miiamya said…
thanks for the info, guys.
27 episodes! That's awesome!
over a year ago monkee95 said…
I want it to never stop running i cant wait till septemberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( well, it will be like a birthday present for me because my birthday is sept 5 and its airing sept 1st!!!
I'M SO DEAD. THAT LACK OF GOSSIP GIRL IS GONNA BE THE MURDERED.
over a year ago omaiski said…
i jus wanna ask ilan ba tlga epi ng season 1? and ilan magiging epi ng season 2??thanksthanks!!
I don't understand your question omaisky. Could you please spell correctly?
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
I have heard a lot of rumors about the second season, hopefully some are true!
OH, WHICH RUMORS? FILL ME IN FILL ME IN! =)
Yeah, give us the3 info on the season 2 spoilers, PamHalpert!!!
The drama doesn't end yet
Stay tune for the more hot, juicy, and scandelous gossip girl season than ever before.

Spoiler 1#
It all starts in the Hamptons

Season 2 will take place in the Hamptons, where it will be summer time. Blair is angry other the fact that Chuck canceled there plans to go to Tuscany. Serena and Dan's relationship is ruined, and there going to the Hamptons single. Nate is going to the Hamptons by himself, knowing that is long love, Serena, is there single. Only the fact that Nate is still dating Vanessa. And Lily and Bart are going to the Hamptons, only the fact that she finds out that Rufus is there also. Jenny is barely mentioned in this season.

Spoiler 2#
The drama begins

Nate ends up cheating on Vanessa because he is caught in the situation between Serena and Vanessa. Even though Blair is angry at Chuck, she is still swept by his boyish charm. Lily ends up sleeping with Rufus, only to find out this time Bart finds out. Dan is still in love with Serena, but finds out on Gossip Girl her summer fling. Dan tells Vanessa, leaving her heart broken. Though, Dan confronts her.

Spoiler 3#
It's getting better

Chuck and Blair are offically a couple, but keep it secret from Gossip Girl. Dan and Vanessa end up going out. Lily wants to repair her and Barts relationship, but it's too late, and Bart wants to file for divorce. Serena and Nate are offically a couple. Jenny enters the picture and has a crush on Nate, but doesn't know what Nate and Serena's relationship.

(The rest is still filming)

I saw it on the lounge message boards, I am not sure of the accuracy but they seem pretty true "They think".

Sorry if you have seen them ~!

Much love
Thank you! I really like the Chuck/Blair thing! Not so much the Nate/Serena coupleish thing, but... Well, as long as B&C are together, I'M HAPPY! But how could someone know this already? It's like... A LOT! AND WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST 4 MONTHS, SO HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS? =S
Lol, found it! I posted the link to the CW Lounge. =)
haha, I know seems a bit odd doesn't it!
over a year ago lizisme said…
thanks for posting the sporlers....
i love nate and vanessa i hate serena and nate together my least favorite couple
OMG! Thanks! This is crazy!
Blair and Chuck will be official!

And Serena and Nate fans will be happy I guess.
I'm glad that if Serena and Nate do end up getting together again Blair wont be jealous. :/
over a year ago prisxoxo said…
dan ought to be punished for dumping serena. he better be in love w serena forever n sees her w diff guys! lily n bart are so screwed... but then since serena is no more w dan, they can be siblings. whahaha.
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
yay. I usually hate spoilers, cause I wanna be surprised but with Gossip Girl and especially Blair & Chuck...I just NEED to know...I hope if Chuck did anything, then he confesses to blair and then they fix everything. And why must Blair always keep their love a secret? I love them. Hmm.
"Blair is angry other the fact that Chuck canceled there plans to go to Tuscany."

It doesn't seem like he slept with Amelia. I'm on denyal. I'm rooting for him not having slept with froggy.
over a year ago greekgrl09 said…
me too!!!

the cw is usually right about spoilers. they all seem real. Bart and Lily want a divorce all ready. they have been married for what a month!?!?!

Blair and Chuck being offical!!!! I think Chuck will tell Blair that he was scared and that will have them become offical. I am so happy they will be together next season!!! I love them together!!
Yeah but Lily had mentioned that she had been married 3 or 4 times before Bart, so I doubt this marriage will last long.

Do you think they would put Lily and Rufus together officially? Or do you think they will bring back Dan and Serena instead?
over a year ago waldorf said…
Oooh, I want these to be true, but some of them don't make sense. Nate and Vanessa broke up, so it's kind of impossible to cheat on her, isn't it?
I think the producers changed that on last minute, because people is liking Vanessa and they didn't want to make that much drama. But I'm just guessing.

And I would LOVE to see B&C trying to hide their relationship from GG! Eventually, it will come out, but it will be just HILLARIOUS to watch her trying to hide it all and him being carefree :P
Vanessa and Nate breaking up did seem like a very very VERY last minute thing.

They kept them together throughout the finale because they needed her at the wedding to cause a bit of drama between her and Blair.

But then they still wanted to hint at Nate/Serena and Dan/Vanessa for the next season at the end of the episode, so they had them randomly break up or whatever they officially did.

I think if there were no writer's strike they could've made more sense of the break up and stuff.