Grey's Anatomy Season 5 so far ...

xDHmadx posted on Nov 16, 2008 at 08:41PM
Whats everyone thinking about this season so far?
=]

Grey's Anatomy 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Well,I like a lot of things such as baily and george!
I'm laughing a lot with the ghost thing and I can't wait to see how izzie will be written off!(I'm curious!).
I didn't want hanh gone but hunt is love and so is dr.dixon!
Sadie...Eh...We'll see!
Thats all from me!
over a year ago JenniferDempsey said…
Just brilliant, I love that Meredith is so happy and Derek too : )
I love McArmy that was a good choice, awh and I miss Denny. I am actually liking the whole Sadie thing too. I really like DrDixon too she was so cute in her little red outfit.
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
well it's pretty good so far, but I think we need more "actions". I mean seriously, we haven't seen any couple hook up yet apart from Mark and Callie. (Alex and Izzie's one doesn't count cuz they were still both clothed)
over a year ago Mcleigh said…
I'm loving this season! I think the dream a little dream of me episode was amazing!! I went through so many emotions in that epi it was weird I was crying, laughing & angry all at the same time! Lol. Also I like the fact that yang is back 2 her old self & mer with derek is working out alright at the mo! & I loving dr hunt & the new & improved mark!! He has emotions!!! Sexy!!! Lol. I'm curious to see where the izzie/denny/alex storyline goes to! The only downside I think r the interns!! Like can't we just keep lexie & sadie!! The other lot r annoying!! Can't wait till Thursday!!!!!!
over a year ago szmootyi said…
Well, the totally disappointing things are:
-Fired Brooke. Shame on you, friggin homophobic ABC! And I really liked her character, too, things were just getting interesting between her and Callie.
-Izzie being sexually attracted to a GHOST. Ridiculous. And yeah, why do they have more onscreen time than all the other characters?
-Virginia Dixon. Annoying.

Good things:
-MerDer finally together.
-Owen Hunt, he's cool! And I'm glad there's someone in that hospital who actually respects the patients.
-No focus on Georgie. I never really liked him.
-Sadie seems cool. She's not such a loser as the other interns