Grey's Anatomy Who Will George Sleep With In 518?

GA-19 posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 10:35PM
So... i read this off the ABC Grey's Forum and found it really intresting and true!

George had slept with someone on the 18th episode of each Season.

Season 2 Episode 18: George Slept with Meredith
Season 3 Episode 18: George Slept with Izzie.

Who do you think he will sleep with this time around, any guesses.

I'm hoping that it's Lexie (But i doubt it). But if i had to guess a person, i'm guessing he'll sleep with Callie, Don't ask me why, but i just think so...

Grey's Anatomy 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
Oh Nina I'm also hopping that it's Lexie :D But now she's with McSteamy :S I don't think he will sleep with Callie, she doesn't want to... Probaly he will spend the night all alone.
over a year ago mj22 said…
One of the interns? I would have liked him to sleep with lexie if she hadnt have got with McSteamy but I really like the pairing of them so I now really hope its not Lexie and it's an intern.
over a year ago xSOFAx said…
kiss
if they really want to ruin the show shonda will let him sleep with cristina xD gross!
I agree with mj22, it might be one of the interns, or lexie you know, just a mistake lexie still has feelings for george or something and he finally realizes and they sleep together and they live happily ever after! :P blah blah blah. i'm sorry i'm rambling now xD gexie is probably not going to happen.
over a year ago GA-19 said…
I have a feeling that Gexie won't happen too, but we can hope it can! There are loads of Gexie fans that i found on the ABC boards!
over a year ago carica94 said…
hmmm
Gexie won't happen... I still hoping for George and Callie... They were a great match, I don't know why they tore them apart :(
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
God I really didn't like George and Callie :$ George and Lexie would be perfect but for sure it will not happen, because she's with Sloan :/ So I rather see him single.
over a year ago uemialice said…
mischievous
Ugh, ugh, I really hope there is going to be no more Gizzie *puke*. :P
Hm... maybe he'll sleep with Olivia??