Grey's Anatomy S5E17 we have to wait three weeks!

mj22 posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 08:34PM
According to tv.com episode 17 will not be aired until 3 weeks time!
link

Does anyone know why we have to wait so long? And because we have to wait so long I thought we could predict what was going to happen in the next episode.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that in this episode we are going to see Derek proprose I think it would be very mean of the producers to have him do it in the season finale! I am also hoping to see more of George, at the minute he has no story lines he just pops in and out. I am also hoping to actually find out what is wrong with Izzie I am thinking skin cancer as she was in dermatology ward!

Let me know your thoughts!
last edited on Feb 20, 2009 at 08:41PM

Grey's Anatomy 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Darby8834 said…
hmmm
Im thinking SWEEPS is why its not till then....Sucks its so long from now. But maybe Derek will pop the question then. Who knows. Maybe will finally find out whats really up with Izzie then. You would think if she was actually leaving they would have to start wrapping her story up pretty soon. No clue what the cancer is though.. Maybe your right "Skin" who knows.. All I know is it sucks having to wait to find out what the "aftermath" from the fight will be.
over a year ago mj22 said…
I am not from America so what is SWEEPS? Is it something to do with sport? Yeah I can't wait to see what happens to Mark and Derek after the fight. I am also excited to see what happens with Owen and Christina it's getting interesting!