Presidents:
- Nina (GA-19)
- Sara (FashionVitcim)

Members:
- Kasia (Snick)
- Sophie (xSOFAx)
- Maria (FanDlux)
- Emma (mj22)

Basically a Little Place for all the Mark Fans Out there :)
last edited on Mar 01, 2009 at 03:25PM

Grey's Anatomy 763 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 763

over a year ago xSOFAx said…
Hey :D Anyone here?
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
Hy girls :D
I didn't come here last days because I'm very busy organizing my senior trip :b
over a year ago GA-19 said…
Hey Twin! Hey "Couch" (Didn't spell it wrong on the first go XD)
That's alright, i haven't been on here for a while too :(
Work! Work! Work!
So... i wonder what happened to Emma...
Hey!
You know I haven't really been here too, so i guess that makes the three of us :)
Haha LOL nina xD
Hy Sophie! How are you?
I'm good :) My stress is becoming less. When are you going on you senior trip?
laugh
This saturday :D I'm so exciting
:D Have fun! I'm excited for you too :P
So how are you?
I'm good, but I still have some homeworks to do, which is very annoying :S
Yeah me too :S I have to make an essay about feral children. and it's extremely boring :P
Anyways, do you know what the grey's mcboard is? cause i've been searching for it and i can't find it anywhere..
Hey Twin XD Hey Couch (Love this name :D)
We will miss you when you leave!! Anyways, i hope you have fun on the trip, which you most likely will :D

Everyone has work to do!! Life sucks, LOL

Hmm... The Grey's McBoard.. Is that like a fanfic site? or is it like the actual Grey's Board?
over a year ago mj22 said…
Hi Girls I know its been nearly 2weeks since I have been on, I have been so busy with it coming up to the end of term and I am so tired!
So how have yous been, done anything exciting?
Can't wait to see this weeks greys!
Hey Emma! :D How Are you?
Well let's see... i've been doing all my coursework and attempting to revise :P
I can't wait for Grey's This week too! It's proposal week!
He Emma! Hey Nina!
xD nina i haven't done anything exciting as well. I just had dinner, and now i'm working on the feral children thingy again =\
Yay to proposal! :D
Ditto! At Last! And then the wedding on the 100th episode!
Yes! Oh God i hope it's merder's, and otherwise alex/izzie, cause if it would be a mark/lexie wedding, i would be screaming, puking and crying all at once! :'(
sad
LOOOL! me too Sophie!
I think i'd quit the show altogether, i can't keep watching them two being together :/
Yeah me too! I love the show, and there was a time that i thought i would never stop watching greys, but if mark and lexie are getting married, i don't know if i can still watch greys.
What did you think of the whole "They think we're ugly, but i know we're beautiful" scene?
Crap! But i only heard it, cause i had my hands over my eyes, LOL. What did you think of it?
i thought it was really really very extremely cheesy. xD I mean who says "They think we're ulgy but i know we're beautiful" to their boyfriend? :P
last edited over a year ago
LOL! I don't know... her?
So have you found out about the Grey's Mcboard yet?
hi again I am back just had my tea.. well Mark and Lexies relationship doesnt really offend me but even I cringed at that bit! I am so excited for the proposal! I hope it is MerDer getting married but part of me thinks it could be Alex and Izzie
xD yeah. obviously
Nope, i haven't found anything about it yet. I was reading some fanfiction, and i noticed lots of people talk about the grey's mcboard, and i have no idea what it is.. so i googled it.. But i found nothing..
Hey, Part of me thinks that its an Alex and Izzie wedding too...
Hey Emma! Good to know that even not Mexie-haters didn't like that scene xD
Oh well... i'll give you the link to what i think the Grey's McBoard is. I go on there often too :D

link
LOL i agree with you Sophie!
Brb going to the supermarket (Asda's!), LOL
ok lol i think we are going to need tissues to watch tomorrow nights epidode it looks like it's going to be emotional!
Okay Nina :) thanks for the link!
Yeah! did you see the cristina/owen sneak peak?
hows your essay coming along Sophie?
Yeah I did! He def needs a lot of help!
Uhm.. not very well :P I'm not really in the mood, and at moments like that i even have trouble writing the intro..
I know! i'm glad cristina hasn't dumped him yet. But i think if he injures her again, that she would be affected by it too.. :S
But he did do it when he was asleep and wasnt aware of what he was doing. But I agree if it happens again I think it will affect her but I have heard some stuff about what is going to happen with him in episodes coming up
I no wat you mean about not being in the mood to work I have to get stuff ready for tomorrows lesson but I am just so tired and this week I have ben in a lot of pain with my neck and back I just want to go to sleep!
That's what's really the problem! He was asleep so in fact he can't do anything about it, but still he's hurting cristina..
so what are you up to?
last edited over a year ago
Yeah i no what your saying, I'm watching private practice from last week even tho I have work to do lol do you watch private practice?
LOL! Yup, i watch private practice, but i'm behind. I'm with episode 10 or something =/
Ah well last weeks ep was 19, I try to keep up esp when there was the crossover because there was some greys scences in the pp episodes I like it not as much as greys because greys is my number 1! But I think they are doing a good job with it.
What's your number 1 favourite show?
Greys is my number one as well. I like private practice too, but it's very different from GA.
Gossip girl is my second favourite. Yours? :)
second favourite is hard am I aloud joint favourites because it is between friends sex and the city and lost, then it would be desperate housewives I do like goosip girl but have lost touch with it the last episode I seen was season 2 episode 8 I do not no where they are up to now, I also like Brothers and Sisters
xD I like lost, desperate housewives and friends too, but i've never watched sex and the city, i guess i was too young to really know it. But they're waiting ridiculously long in the netherlands to show lost season 5. It hasn't even started yet =O
Really? Have you been watching it on here or are you just waiting for it to come on tv? Sophie you will love it this season 5 is so good and you are geeting more answers but also more questions pop up lol
Hy everyone :D We are all here!
LOL xD With Lost more questions always pop up. I am waiting for it to start here, because i have a rather busy schedual (is that how you write it? xD) and i already watch greys and gossip girl online.
So girls, what have you been talking about?
Hey Sara! We're almost all here :P Nina went to the supermarket an hour ago and she hasn't returned yet XD
Uhm.. We've been talking about tv.. :) and about tv shows xD
I also love desperate housewives :D My favourite is Gaby.