Grey's Anatomy New icon& banner

McDreamyluva posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 08:38PM
Hi guys!

We've had the banner and icon for a while now and I think most people reckon we need a new one since some characters have left as well as joined the show. (link the link to pick whether you want the icon& banner changed if you haven't done so)
*NOTE: the pick has been updated for more options has been added due to different opinions from fans, so you might like to check back and make sure you picked the most desired one*

You guys can post suggested icon and banners below in the responses and the we can vote on which ones we prefer to be updated after we have enough fans to say we need a change. Can you also number the icon and banner separately following the previous fan's post.
eg. icon #1
banner #1
icon #2... etc

icon size= 100 x 100
banner= 100 (width) x 800 (length)

Get posting, the more suggestions the better!

*Note*- try make the icon as awesome as possible because it represents this spot! xD

*ATTENTION:* We will vote on the banner/icon after the pick closes which is on July 20th, 09 (i know it's ages away)- but I want to make sure that most fans get a chance to post their suggestions and surf the internet for more coz this is OUR spot x)
thanks for being patient!

-tiff :)
Hi guys!

We've had the banner and icon for a while now and I think most people reckon we need a new
last edited on Jun 23, 2009 at 04:41AM

Grey's Anatomy 107 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 107

over a year ago laughingGrl said…
big smile
i dont have any pics but we shld def change the icon&banner. they are pretty old. we have new characters! :)
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i will look for some and try on the icons but i can't do the banner i will try though
over a year ago Janni said…
i found this one, we could change the size ;D
i found this one, we could change the size ;D
that works but we should have one with Arizona and Owen in it they are part of the cast
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
thanks guys! look them up on livejournal or something is alright too xD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Paddy-fan- said…
hmmm
I made an icon, don't know if you like it though! =/
I made an icon, don't know if you like it though! =/
i like that one
Really? thanks xD
yeah i do it is going to be hard to get an icon with lots of them on their and i always associate that with greys.
Yeah,that's what I though!It's really difficult to get all the main characters on an icon,so I decided it was best to make one with a distinctive picture of the show! =P
over a year ago FanDlux said…
I liked that icon to Cathie
Icon #2
It's not great, but it's kinda a newer verson of the current icon. Arizona is not there.
Icon #2
It's not great, but it's kinda a newer verson of the current icon. Arizona is not there.
smile
nice! thanks guys, keep 'em coming :)
over a year ago sahour95 said…
smile
I like both of the icons and the banner isn't bad either
over a year ago The-man said…
I like the second icon the best and I think with the banner we need newer promo shots
Thanks Maria, I like your icon too, its nice because you were able to put all the main characters in, which is pretty difficult!=)
I don't like the banner that much,because its pretty similar to the one we have now, so there won't really be a change =/
smile
Hey guys, I made a banner!(don't know if its good, its the 2nd one I've ever made but its worth posting =P)
Hey guys, I made a banner!(don't know if its good, its the 2nd one I've ever made but its worth posti
smile
yeah it's approprate for the spot but I'm not quite sure if it's our best choice lets see what others can make
so if we are gonna make some banners, what would be 'right'?
couples like: mer/derek, izzie/alex, sloan/lexie, owen/christina, callie/arizone, then the rest alone: richard, bailey, george

or like the one we have

or just pictures like the one above??
OH I have found one I think it's good
OH I have found one I think it's good
cool
I didn't know what to make either, so I made a general one! But I think one that has all the couples and the rest of the characters in would look great too!
big smile
And Janni hun I think couples would be nice for a change
i think it should include all the characters in it rather it is in couples or not because it is easier to get multiple people on a banner than an icon
That one is nice, but I think if we decide we want it with the characters in, we should include all of them, don't you think ?
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
big smile
Yes I think all characters should be included and banners/icons should stay away from couples!
ok;D

the character are: mer, derek, alex, izzie, owen, christina, george, callie, arizone, mark, richard, bailey
have i forgotten some?
Janni you forgot Lexie but other wise you got them all
ok;D
here is one i did i found a cast promo pic for season 5 and it has everyone but Arizona
here is one i did i found a cast promo pic for season 5 and it has everyone but Arizona
here is an icon i have done
here is an icon i have done
hey I really like sahour95's one! looks pretty sweet!
remember guys to number the pics! :)
I made this banner using Freaky's icons, I'm still trying to find more characters, like it's missing chief, bailey and callie, so this is kinda like a rough draft :)
I made this banner using Freaky's icons, I'm still trying to find more characters, like it's missing
smile
I like it! Let's see what it'll look like once you've put in all the characters!
i made one, but it isn't that good, since there alot of people =/
i made one, but it isn't that good, since there alot of people =/
and i tried to fix the backround on the abc backround thingy^^
and i tried to fix the backround on the abc backround thingy^^
I kinda liked your first one Janni.
Here's mine, kinda a first draft, everyone try to fix it up. But I'm pretty sure everyone is there
I kinda liked your first one Janni.
Here's mine, kinda a first draft, everyone try to fix it up. But
smile
I like Janni's banner and McDreamuluva's banner yours is cute too hun!
Janni I like your first one better, the second one is cute too though! And Maria i like yours too but maybe you should blend the images a bit make it look more like one and not many separate pics! (just a though =p)
I really like the way the current banner is built so i tried one with the current people
I really like the way the current banner is built so i tried one with the current people
and since the old people, still are a part of GA, so here is another one;D
and since the old people, still are a part of GA, so here is another one;D
IT's not to bad Janni. But it looks kinda messy, if you understand. Gosh, grey's have many caracters..
i like both of them but i like the first one better sense it has all the current people on it.
WOW, I love Janni's first benner! it's really nice! xD
Janni your first banner is really awesome! The second one is nice but not as good as the first!
And Maria i like yours too but maybe you should blend the images a bit make it look more like one and not many separate pics! (just a though =p) --> I know, that's why I wrote "first draft". I'm really busy for my oral exam, so I didn't have time to do anything more.
blush
That's ok, I didn't know sorry! =/ Good luck on your exam!
over a year ago The-man said…
big smile
Pick Janni's banner and FanDlux's icon
smile
Janni your first banner is way better than the second but the second is really cute too hun!
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
janni ilike yours
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
ik its not the best but here i can make bigger if thats better
ik its not the best but here i can make bigger if thats better