Grey's Anatomy What will become of Meredith and Derek??

pryceless posted on Oct 22, 2007 at 06:13AM
So we've seen Meredith and Derek endure hardship through their relationship. They're always on again, then off again, the on again and so on and so forth. When are we going to see them just stay together? I'm tired of seeing them apart, they belong together. And I wish Meredith would realize that as well because I'm starting to feel really bad for Derek.

What do you guys think is going to happen to them this season?

Grey's Anatomy 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago leannedowell said…
I think derek is going to start dating some weird gril and then realize that waiting for meredith is worth it and then meredith will let go of the fear of it all and they will eventually be together. but or not
over a year ago heatherb0828 said…
I think whats going to happen is Dereks finally going to give up on Meridith and find someone else and then shes going to realize how flaky shes been and either date someone else too to make him jealous or who knows, but eventually they will be together. Typical tv show theme but they always end up together in the end
over a year ago Sophiii said…
leannedowell kind of said it.

Derek will start dating some randon lady from the bar, and Meredith will get really sad and jealous.
Then she'll start dating someone at the hospital, probably MARK! so that Derek will get really sad and jealous. Oh, Shonda should hire me :D

Then they'll have a fight in some closet, Derek will shout about Meredith dating that someone (Mark :D?), and then theyll throw away there white coats.

Then theyll be looking at eachother, doing the elavator-neck-thing, and then realise Merediths ready and then be happy.

Just a random guess, seriosly 8D
over a year ago xXscorpiaXx said…
ROFL!

I want them to be together, and I love how long it's taken them to get there. I mean, it's like that saying 'anything worth having is worth fighting HARD for', it's almost like a real relationship really [and sometimes I really HATE Meredith cause I would SOLOVE to have my own McDreamy]

But yeah, the day they actually, officially end it? I think a little part of me might die because they've seriously been the only couple in the entire show that I think works. None of the others, not even the chief and Adele [or the Chief and Meredith's mother for that matter]... just... no. Meredith and Derek FTW :D
over a year ago leannedowell said…
they are like one of the main reasons i watch the show other than it being a really good show
over a year ago AnnaK said…
they are actually the reason why i fell in love with that show.merder rock