Grey's Anatomy Merder - I've almost had enough.

tkizzle posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 08:43PM
Ok, Merder are really getting on my nerves, right now I feel to forward there scenes, I used to love them, but now it just seems to be the same old story. Last episode when I saw the start of Derek's speech, I though to my self thank the lord he is being mcdreamy again, and then the but came, and it was ruined, what is the point in saying ill wait until your ready, and then saying but if someone better comes along sorry you have to got go. If anyone else is frustrated, and like me can't hold it in any longer.
last edited on Oct 25, 2007 at 04:17PM

Grey's Anatomy 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mclimi said…
yeh think it depends on what kinda person you are! my friends are enjoyin it but i just want the whole merder situation to improve a bit but the spoilers make it sound good and im really hopin they work i out in the end why do they make mer so annoying!!!!
over a year ago HouseFreak said…
I know what you mean. I feel as though TPTB think the show cant survive merder staying together. its stupid.
over a year ago utvtemms said…
I agree with you totally. When this sotory ends? I´m getting tired. The autor must read us.
over a year ago petunia04 said…
I LOVED Derek's speech until he said if someone else came around he would consider it...what the hell..who says that?! You don't tell someone ALL of that and then say someone else could change his mind...brutal. I also HATED it on last night's episode when he was loving all the nurses giving him the eye...not good, not good at all. Then again maybe some time apart will bring them back together...again.
over a year ago notthatgirl said…
i dont like derek.
if he really loved her he wud wait as a long
as possible!
and not fall in lust
cuz hes already fallen in love with meredith
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
angry
I still love Merder but I'm not happy with the writers, especially Shonda...*ahem*!

Seriously don't you writers think it's about time that u fix the couple up?! they're not the Merder we fell in love with in season 1!!