Guardians of Ga'Hoole The Guardians Are Making Their Own Movie This Year!

lovelife324 posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 01:53AM
This year, get ready to spread your wings, The Guardians ARE BACK IN THEIR ALL NEW MOVIE! Join all of your favorite characters in the new movie called "LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS: THE OWLS OF GA'HOOLE"! The movie is NOT going to be rated R but probably PG or PG-13. Join all of your favorite heros on wings as they take to the skies. The animation is really STUNNING and it's going to be photo-real but in a stylized format. They are making the movie out of the three books The Capture, The Journey and The Rescue. It is comming to theaters near you on September 24th 2010. ARE YOU EXCITED AS I AM ABOUT THIS TURNING INTO A MOVIE SOON?!
last edited on Jun 24, 2010 at 08:49PM

Guardians of Ga'Hoole 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mjsay2 said…
OH MY GOD!That is so awesome!!!!! can't wait!!!! are there trailers yet?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!link
Your Right!!!! its gonna be awesome!!!link
over a year ago -GuardianAngel- said…
blush
OMG!!! No way!!! *grabs a bag to breath in* omg! *breath* Soren!*breath* SOREN!!!!!*faints and hits head bad*
over a year ago holesluver said…
big smile
I KNOW!!! =D Yesterday in the theaters when I saw the trailer, I was freaking out and everyone was looking at me like I was a lunatic. :P Hehe, but I'm so EXCITED!!!! LOOKS EPIC!
over a year ago PenguinLover95 said…
big smile
YES I AM!!!
over a year ago SorenTheOwl said…
big smile
One word, EPIC WIN!
over a year ago saphiralover15 said…
heart
it is going to be SOOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Soren!!!!!!(fai­nts­)ca­nt wait till it omes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago saphiralover15 said…
hmmm
is it going to have a poster?