Hannah Montana Can Hannah Sing?

hollister_babe posted on Aug 29, 2007 at 07:43PM
OK, i wanna hear what u guys think, do u guys think tht hannah monatana can sing?

Hannah Montana 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pip_ku said…
IMO She's a great singer but not amazing if that makes any sense :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tim_s said…
Personally, I think shes a great singer
over a year ago Bubble464646 said…
Of Course!! I love Hannah Montana's Singing!
over a year ago sugarsnaps said…
i think that hannah montana has a great voice. its very different than the once popular voices such as britany spears and christina aguilera
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
yes she can
over a year ago emmett said…
No. I'm sorry but she can't sing at all.
over a year ago indy_green said…
heart
she is the best singer ever she is my most fav artist in thee world!!!
I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!!!!
over a year ago miLey_cute said…
smile
yEah of course.., she caN
over a year ago greghouseismine said…
i suppose so...
over a year ago mileyfan17836 said…
big smile
MILEY RULES AND RULES AT SINGING AN ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I AM HER #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
she is the most popular teenager \1 year til adult singer and actress EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Sunshine56 said…
cool
DUH! I'M HER BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!Y­OU GOT THAT!!!