Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp-Immortal

Blaze_of_Ares posted on May 26, 2012 at 03:02PM
Just a normal Demi-god camp. Add in your character in this new camp. You can be Greek, Roman, Egyptian or any.The camp that flies. A big giant machine created by the children of many Gods. Driven by Argus.It looks like a giant turtle flying in the sky(like in the picture but the turtle is metal and the places aren't that crowded). It has big dorms for every camper, girls and boys are seperated. Each camper will have to share a room with 4 others, so 5 Demi in one room. It has the Fields of Mars. It has a forest, the Huge House, the Amphitheater, Armoury, Forge, Harvesting Field (For anything really), Horse stables(Pegasus and Unicorns too), Great Pyramid replica, New Rome, Aqueduct , Coliseum, temples for all the gods (Only one for each and that one will represent all it's other forms). Done, if I'm missing anything tell me

You can follow this schedule
Monday: Capture the Flag. Drill for the Romans
Tuesday: Roman war games.
Wednesday: Chariot Racing
Thursday: Pegasus war
Friday: Representatives must report back to base
Saturday: In-case of attack from crazy God/Titan/Giant/Monster drill
Sunday: Room clean-up

Ways to go to Camp-Immortal:
1. Get a camper to fetch you by Pegasus
2. Use the portal in Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter
3. Teleport/Shadow travel to a giant turtle flying in the sky
4. Fly there

Rules:
1.Don't make your character too strong
2.No killings of other people characters
3. Follow the rules

Now to make your Demi-God, fill this up:

Name:

God Parent and ancestor or Patron God:

Birth date:

Personality:

Appearance:

Powers/Magic:

Weapons:

Pets:

Girlfriend/Boyfriend:

Other things you would like use to know:

Fatal Flaw/Fear:

Rank(Roman):

And you guys might want to update your character's bio once a week cause your demi may get injured or something like that ;)

List of Roman army unit types

pedites - the infantry of the army

praetorians - a special force of bodyguards used by Roman Emperors

Principes - the second line of battle in the Roman Republican Army

Rorarii - the final line, or reserve

Sagittarii - archers, including horse-riding auxiliary archers

Scholae Palatinae - an elite troop of soldiers in the Roman army created by the Emperor Constantine the Great to provide personal protection of the Emperor

speculatores - the scouts and reconnaissance element of the Roman army

Triarii - the third standard line of infantry of the Roman army

Velites - a class of light infantry in the army of the Roman Republic

Architecti - an engineer or artillery constructor.

Ballistarius - an artillery operator.

Centurion - officer rank, generally one per century, in charge of century.

Clinicus - a medic.

Doctor - a trainer, subdivisions for everything from weapons to hornblowing

Decurion - leads a troop of cavalry (14-30 men). Often confused with decanus.

Decanus - leads a contubernium (a legionary tent group of 8 men)

Dux - a general in charge of two or more legions

Hastiliarius - a weapons instructor.

Legionary - heavy infantry

Medicus - physician or combat medic. At least some held rank equivalent to a centurion.

Praefectus Castrorum - camp prefect, third-in-command of the legion, also responsible for maintaining the camp, equipment and supplies.

Salararius - a soldier enjoying special service conditions or hired as a mercenary.

Venator - a hunter

you guys don't have to pick one of these if you don't want to these are only some of the positions in the roman army. My friend got this info, parras2, credits goes to him :P

So far we have:

Blaze Altair Phoenix, son of Mars(Me)
Isso Scalice, daughter of Apollo[Greek](Nico-di-Angelo)
Araballe Lopez, daughter of Aphrodite(_Aphrodite_)
Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon(Alvin2442)
Alex Nova, son of Hades(killer24)
Kyonko Akiyama, daughter of Coptic(IamKyon)
Lottie Harvey, daughter of Athena(pink-bookworm)
Cara Borea Southern, daughter of Atlas(Nicolicious )
Dante Martinez, son of Thanatos[Roman](parras2)
Jack Copper, son of Hephaestus(Jasonfan44)
Dalton David, son of Hades(torrent)
Rogue Knight, daughter of Venus(NotSoPerfecMe)
Stephanie Adriene Mae, Unclaimed(percabeth_forev)
Nevaeh, daughter of Anubis(Hetaliafreak12)
Heaven, daughter of Mars and Bellona (demigoddessrlz)
Daisy, daughter of Hestia(demigod324)
Tammy Killan, daughter of Bellona (VladGirl365)
Seanna Black, daughter of Hades (Blacklovesbites)
Adam Johnson, son of Hermes and Athena (ConnerandTravis)
Aiden Shark, unclaimed (Shark_Spirit)
Ember Green, daughter of Aphrodite (KatieK102)
Rue Jacobs, daughter of Apollo[Roman](SeamGirl)
Parker Green, son of Apollo (KatieK102)
Princess Sophia Andromeda Grigori (percabeth_forev)
Holly, daughter of Aphrodite (Alvin2442)
Alaster, son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Rose Reigns, daughter of Athena (dooodle)

Do your quest here: link

CAMP STATUS: FLYING OVER THE PACIFIC
Just a normal Demi-god camp. Add in your character in this new camp. You can be Greek, Roman, Egyptia
last edited on Nov 05, 2012 at 10:12AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2520 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2520

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Altair Phoenix

Birth date: Unknown

God Parent and ancestor: Mars, descendant of Vulcan, Hephaestus, Thantos(both), Hades, Ares and Pylos can't shape shift. And descendant of a lot of kings, Pharaohs, generals, warlords.

Personality: Fun, funny. Easy to get along with, sometimes. Cares for friends, if any. Can be serious, very. When angry, really angry.

Appearance: Red spiky, messy hair. Blood red eyes. Will always wear his red jacket, the one in the pic. Looks like that except he has red hair and eyes. Has a muscular body.

Powers: Fire user. Has red wings

Weapons: A giant sword given by Mars and Lupa. As big as a full grown man.Turns into a necklace with a phoenix attached to it. Becomes a sword when I pull the Phoenix.

Pets: None

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None

Other things you would like us to know: Lived alone for who knows how long even before Lupa.

Fatal Flaw: Love and Anger

Rank(Roman): Praetorian
last edited over a year ago
Name: Blaze Altair Phoenix

Birth date: Unknown

God Parent an
Wearing what I'm wearing in the picture for now. I walk around the forest. I thought about Lupa. "Me? son of Mars?! Crazy talking wolf lady but on the other hand. I've seen monsters, magic and I am a good fight sooo. Whatever" I took out my necklace, pull the Phoenix and it becomes a sword. "Sensing something wrong"
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
sunny
Name: Isso Scalise

god/parent and ancestor: Apollo (Greek form) desendant of Hades

Personality: nice, funny, fun to be around, determined, stubborn, easy to get along with, smart, can be annoying, has an attitude at times, can be short tempered

Appearance: olive/tan skin, long wavy brown hair with golden brown mixed in, 5'6, dark brown eyes, skinny

Powers: Can create or take away light, talk to spirits and ghosts, can blind u (temperarly or permenant), make illussions out of shadows and light, shadow travel, teleport, see glimpses of the future, knows wen someone is lieing or telling the truth, sence danger, can heal

Weapons: a 3 foot celestial bronze sword that can disinigrate weak monsters when they look at it

Pets: None

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: no one
Im running through the woods as fast as i can. A huge hell hound was chasing me. Chiron warned me that if i found out to much, i could be in grave danger. Well, some people are curiouse ok?! He told me i was powerful and i needed someone to guide me to a camp, but i was attacked and had ro find it alone. I mastered some skills on my way. I temporarly blinded the hell hound and tried to hide in the shadows. I wasnt strong enough to blind it for good, but at least the light was weakening it.
I saw a girl running through the woods. She look beautiful till I saw the huge hellhound chasing her. I ready my sword. She ran towards me. I throw the sword over her and it when to the Hellhound. She crashed onto me and I fall. A beautiful girl on top of me, I kill a monster. Could this day get any better?
I screamed wen this random guy-attractive too. Just thought i should throw that in ;) - threw a sword over me. I thought he was trying to kill me but then i heard the horrid scream of the hell hound. Wen i looked back i tripped and fell on top of him. Id been running for about 30 minutes and could barely move. I didnt get up because i couldnt breathe so i just stared at him with a terrified look in my wide eyes.
"Wow" I gaze in her eyes. "ah...um.....Blaze.....call me Blaze and you shouldn't be playing with hellhounds you know." Two Pegasus swooped down from the air. One was Black and the other was white. A boy rode the black one. He had green eyes that remind me of the ocean. A blonde haired girl with grey eyes rode the other.
B(boy)-"Busy?" He throw his arm around the girl.
blush
"um...hey Blaze-and-you-shouldnt-be-playing-with-hel­l-h­oun­ds-­u-k­now­.&q­uot­; i know it was a stupid thing to say but i didnt know wat to do. I got up "thanks for the help. I dodnt want to be scewered be those teeth." then 2 kids on pegauses arrive. I blush wen they see me on top of Blaze like that.
"You're beautiful- I mean funny, you're funny" I blush. I look at the two people. "It was not what you think, I think"
They laughed and I blush more. I look at the other girl "Blaze Altair Phoenix. What should I call you?"
I laugh "and ur cute-i mean brave, ur brave." i say mocking him. "names Isso. isso Scalise. Pleased to put ur live in danger." i hold out my hand to help him up.
The other 2 laugh more. "u must be the Greek Chiron sent us to get. Uve got humor so i can tell." said the boy. "and u must be roman." he says to Blaze "to seriouse those ones. They do stuff without thinking. No offence. Im Percy and this is Annabeth." he says motioning to the blonde girl. "guess we'll take both of u to camp."
"Well you are beautiful, cute, and your eyes are amazing" I say to make her blush as I take her hand "So which camp are we going too? I heard there is a new one"
P-"Yes there is and you are going there" He points up to a giant flying turtle.

"Wow, that's awesome. Do I get to ride a Pegasus? I can ride with Isso" I ask, still holding her hand
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
smile

Personality: Nice, fun, protective, feisty, and bubbly.

Appearance: Has long dark brown hair. Greenish blue eyes, Tan skin. I'm 5'5 now

God parent/ ancestor: Aphrodite, descendent of Isis & Bellona

Name: Arabella Lopez

Weapons: My sword, Sirene, given at Camp. This sword was used by Orpheus, the sword shape shifts
to a lyr.

Boyfriend: Leo my monkey ^.^

Powers: Charmspeaker, Siren effect, shape shifter, controls the magic of love, and a skill fighter.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name:Alvin Hamilton

God Parent and ancestor:Poseidon, descendant of Mars, Mercury, Aphrodite, Juno,Kronos,Hades,Jupiter,and Artemis

Personality: Fun, Serious when needs to be,Brave, shows leader skills, loyal,reckless,unpredictable, confident in his powers, calm,and patience

Appearance: sea green eyes that glow when in dark, jet black curry hair. natural beauty, muscular from fighting monsters, 5'6, and tanned skin

Powers: The powers of his parent and ancestors

Weapons: caduceus made like Mercury's, A baseball bat that's made out of diamond,A spear made like Mars, a trident made like Poseidon's, a lotus staff like Juno's, a scythe like Kronos's except it won't rip out you're soul, a helm of darkness like Hades,A lightning bolt like Jupiter's,A sliver bow&arrow and hunting knifes like Artemis's ,his fist, and his hunting skills all his weapons were made by Tyson and Hephaestus

Pets: A wolf and a cheetah merged, and its called Wofa

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None

Other things you would like use to know:He's the host of Physis the protegenoi of nature
(Thx for join Bella and Alvin)
Bella POV

Earlier in the morning...
I walked past the gates of Camp Immortal. What does half-blood mean? I knew for sure I didn't like being called one. My father drove about an hour to long island, NY. Before he drop me off, a gorgon attack him. I ran for about a mile from the Gorgons, medusa's sisters. When I lost hope, I felled. The Gorgons flew to me, until I scream. My scream was so powerful I could see sonic waves blast the Gorgons away. I got up from the road, and touch my neck. Did I just do that?
As I went deeper into the forest, the saw the gates to the camp my father was talking about. Until I found a boy.
"Hello, I'm Blaze." The red spiky hair replied. But I found him a bit scary with his red eyes.
"I'm Arabella." I said. All I could see was grass and trees.
"Where is the camp my dad was talking about, until...."
Blaze smiled. "Come with me."
He grab my hands, and all of a sudden we were in the skies.
"What the heck!" I screamed.
I look down to see Blaze's feet on fire.
I guess I'm not the only person with powers.
Then all of a sudden, a beautiful floating camp appeared.
"That's Camp Immortal."
"Immortal?!" I replied.
Blaze & I landed on Camp Immortal.
smile
Bella POV

But, I wasn't alone. Dozens of kids with orange, purple, and red (Egyptians) past by me like I was nothing. All of a sudden, I was mystical creatures aswell, like a faun from Narnia.
"Woah." I said.
I felt like I was the odd ball here. I was wearing a beach dress, black combat boots, and my brown hair all wavy and long, with my greenish blue eyes.
(Bella, remember this is not Camp Half-Blood. This is Camp Immortal)
laugh
Shut up! Lol
(hahaha. Im gone for about 20 minutes and u guys post all of this?! Damn! Nice to meet ya alvin)
I blush wen Blaze says that.
"uh no" annebeth says wen Blaze asks to get a pegauses. "i might crash one into a tree. U can go with percy and ill take isso" we climb on.
Bella
I stay with the group, but I was quiet. I deltas like I didn't belong here.
"What about Bella?" Isso asked.
Annabeth looks at me.
"Sorry & bella. Your very quiet." Annabeth said.
"Yeah, I know." I replied.
"Damn I forgot my sword" I ran to take my HUGE sword, size of a full grown man. I twist the hilt and it became a necklace with a phoenix on it. I wear my necklace
"Alright then, to Camp....."
P-"Immortal"
"Camp Immortal. See ya girls in a bit" I ride with Percy and you guys with Annabeth.
smile
Bella

"So.. Shall we go?" I smiled.
"how the hades do u lift that thing?!" i say looking at the sword. Blaze gives my a blank look. "pluto. Hades is pluto. Do romans learn nothing?! Violent people" i get on with Bella.
"she has a short temoer at times" says Bella
(g2g! Bike riding atthe beach! XD )
"Not as heavy as it looks, to me" We ride off to Camp Immortal
As we ride, we see some Pegasus flying around with something looks like a flying lion (Manticore)
P-"Oh no"
"What?"
P-"Manticores"
"ive read about those. Poisonis. Causes lots of pain."
Annabeth looks at me annoyed "well arent u smart?"
I smile, "did u know that?"
"im a daughte of Athena."
"whatever" i mutter "show off..."
(i have an attitude, im annoying at times, and can be short tempered. I forgot to put that in the disctription)
Alvin:"Come on Wofa"There's a bark"Keep trudging"Wofa grows to the size of a horse and I get on him"Fast as a cheetah Strong as a Wolf"I cackle and see as Wofa jumps so high and scratches at the Manticore turning it to dust
Wofa disappears in a flash of light and I turn into a hawk.I fly by the people riding the pegasi
I chuckled "Well let's fight" I ready my sword
P-"No we have to get you back to camp safe"
"Whatever" As a Manticore flew below us, I dropped on top of it. I ride the Manticore to the others
"See ya at camp Isso" I winked at her I killed my Manticore and jump to the next.
I turn back to normal and summon Bloodlust(my spear)I send blasts of red energy out of it,destroying some monsters
I killed another and jump to another "You trying to kill me?"
"WAT IS HE DOING?! HES GONNA GET HIMSELF KILLED!!!" i teleport myself to him. "WAT DO U THINK UR DOING!? R U INSANE?!?!"
"So you're worried about me? Wait WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Never mind, let me save you again" I hold her close to me as I ride to camp. I killed the thing and jump ontop camp with Isso is my arm "You are now saved, again"
I blush as we land "i couldve saced myself thank u very much! Im not some damsel in distress! Sry to disapoint u." i get mad "AND UR SO STUPID! WHY THE HADES WOULD U DO THAT?! U COULDVE GOTTEN URSELF KILLED! STUPID! brave...BUT STILL STUPID! and i gotta admit, u looked really good out there...BUT UR STILL SO STUPID!"
"Why thank you beautiful" I waved to Percy, Annabeth and Arabella. "Let's check this place out" I take your hand and take you around camp "Oh I forgot" I kiss you cheek
I blush A LOT. sqeeze ur hand and smile at you. "beautiful. I can get used to that"
"you are"
A guy with messy blonde hair the showed up "Hello, you must be new. Will Solace, son of Apollo at your service" He shoot a manticore and it went poof
over a year ago killer24 said…
Name:Alex

God Parent and ancestor:hades and grand kid to Apollo (i think it would be better if i combined Alex and blake)

Personality:funny,shy,(well you can make up your mind when you meet him)

Appearance:black hear,blue eyes,little cut on upper lip,has that crazy look in eyes when having fun

Powers:can raise dead,great shoot,black and yellow fire,shadow travel,is very silent

Weapons:stygian iron bow with unlimited arrows,and a sword

Pets:a hell hound called loopy and a pegasus called loco

Girlfriend:none yet

Other things you would like use to know:comes from britain so has a british accent

Rank(Roman):venator

hope you like it and hay hot head haha

(You roman or greek?)
Apollos roman hades is Greek so im really confused help me man)
(You can't put rank unless you are Roman bro)
(lol. Ur reversed from me. Im daughter of Apollo, grandchild of Hades XD)
I blush more. This guy named Will comes. "hey, u must be my sister." then he sees wat im wearing. A black tanktop, black skinny jeans, and black worn out converse. "not very bright r u? U sure ur my sis?"
"ya" i say "grand daughter of Hades. The dark color stayed with me"
"anyway, i need to take u and show u around."
I look at Blaze "um...guess ill see u later? Bye Blaze" i walk away with Will
I twirl Bloodlust in my hands and a chariot forms under me.
my bad its that i have one who's a son of Apollo and one who's a son of hades)
"damn" Got an idea. "Hey Prec! Catch me if you can" I jump down from the Camp and fly down. He catches me
P-"What is wrong with you?!"
"I kissed Isso" I fainted in happiness XD Percy takes him to the infirmary
(bye bye)
wow blaze that's the happiest iv know you haha)
*walks out a shadow*wow this place is weird haha where do i sine up *melts back in to shadow*
(no its ok alex. Lol i wasnt upset. I thought it was cool)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Will make one soon,
I woke up in the infirmary. A guy told me that Percy brought me here and that I should look for a guy called Frank Zhang, he told his description. And more stuff about him......he can shape shift......blah blah blah........he has a gf Hazel something. I went out the infirmary. A grypon that swoop down from the sky. A girl was riding it. She got off and the grypon became a boy. "You must be Frank Zhang and you must be Hazel"
F-"You are the new recruit? Nice to meet you. Frank Zhang, son of Mars and this is Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto "
B(Me)-"Blaze Altair Phoenix, nice to meet you brother"
F-"You're a son of Mars too?!" Mars than appeared
M(Mars)-"I see you've met your brother Frank"
H-"I'll see you later" She went off
I kneel and so did Frank
B&F-"Father" we both then got up
B-"Nice to meet you......dad"
Mars nodded -"Frank, see to it that he knows where he is going" He disappear
B-"Chinese?"
F-"Chinese Canadian Demi-God"
B-"Ok, cool. So tell me more of this Semi-God stuff"
F-"Demi-God and I'll tell you but we also have to go and meet the preator, Jason Grace, son of Jupiter"
We walked toward the Huge house as he tell me stuff.