Heroes of Olympus RP Club Make Your Own Greek Hero

parras2 posted on Aug 16, 2012 at 09:50AM
this is where you can make a demigod make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigod's

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

Gender-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet/s(optional)-

Girlfriend/Boyfriend(optional)-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

then post it on both my profile wall and on the forum (you don't have to post it on my wall if you don't want to)

so far we have:
Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Blaze- uncaimed (Blaze_of_Ares)
Arik- son of Nemesis (Spikegilfer1997)
Mike- son of Zeus (ConnerandTravis)
Mary- daughter of Poseidon (meredog)
Moze- daughter of Apollo (darange)
Robero- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Siri- daughter of Iris (Shark_Spirit)
Emma- daughter of Apollo (karaoke_Leo)
Autumn- daughter of Aphrodite (cinnominbubble)
Rosa- daughter of Ares (BitemeIVampire)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Luna- daughter on Nike (Artemis253)
Alex- son of Erebus (AwakenShadow)
Xavier- son of Hecate (watermelonpunch)
Micheal- son of Hades (i-am-evil)
William- son of Hestia (HestiaRocks)

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. you can only have one immortal parent 5. when you make your character you must tell us if he/she is at camp or not 6.gods only no titans no chaos no Gaea or Oraunos 7.you can only have one character at a time8.if you go on a quest you must go to this link:link

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can If you wold like to be a roman go to this link:link

last edited on Apr 12, 2013 at 04:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 250 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-250 of 250

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Mystiokinesis
over a year ago Artemis253 said…
What? explain!
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I fly around camp.
*Smells bacon* "Oh my god, I love bacon!"
( NO Artemis)
What???*Is confuzed* Its Luna!!!
( Argh...)
over a year ago AwakenShadow said…
can i join?
over a year ago parras2 said…
sure
Why is everything sooo confuzing!!
Name- Alex Shadows

Age-14

Immortal Parent- Erebus

Powers- can see in the dark, can be invisible while in the dark, can control shadows and darkness, is stronger while in the dark, can shadow travel

Weapons- a 3 1/2 foot Stygian iron katana, two black silenced S&W 1911 that shoot Stygian iron bullets when he needs to carry them around he keeps them in a guitar case he customized so it could hold weapons

Personality- quiet and serious if you don't know him but sarcastic and easy going if you do

Appearance- strait shoulder length jet black hair, black eyes, 5'7", likes to wear black or dark grey clothing, on his left arm he always has on a black leather arm guard and is usually carrying a guitar case on his back

Gender- Male

Birthday- 12/4/99

Pet- a raven named Onyx

Girlfriend/Boyfriend- single
last edited over a year ago
is anyone on?
is anyone on now?
is anyone on?
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
hello
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I was floating around, racing a id who was on a pegasus.
hello..................
anybody on........?
anyone on..............?
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
I randomly attack a bottle of perfume with a carrot .
hi new forum!!!:)
What?
over a year ago watermelonpunch said…
name: Xavier

age-15

immortal parent: Hectae

powers: can make objects come to life by touch and concentration (includes drawings)
cast spells
bend the mist to my will

weapons: Sketchbook and pencil (see first power)
enchanted backpack (can hold any weight as long as i can fit through flap and is like a storage room)

personality: likes to keep to himself and only opens up to close friends. Always has his nose in a book when he is not training. Hates children of ares because they corned him in capture of the flag and maimed him excessively. Is friends with children on Athena and Apollo. Isn't trusted by many campers because he forced to join Kronos in the Second Titan war. He came back and begged for forgivness and Chiron let him join the camp. Very good friends with nature spirits.

Appearance: 5"11, long black hair usually in a ponytail, always wears a hoodie, symbols of magic burned in arms and legs, pale skin, storm blue eyes, when using spells symbols on arms/legs turn storm blue, healthly sized

birthday: march 20 (spring equinox)
over a year ago i-am-evil said…
Name: Micheal Smith

Immortal parent: Hades

Powers: can drain life with left hand, shadow travel, open cracks in earth, and summon dead

Weapons: Stygian iron war axe he calls skull splitter, left hand ability and duel wield desert eagles

Personality: sarcastic, friendly, understanding, hyper, brave, and loyal

Apearence: 5"7, jet black hair, black eyes, leather jacket, black jeans and shirt, messy and curly hair, skinny but yet muscly

Birthday: feb 2

Other: grew up in Seattle, mom died in plane crash, LOVES coffee, adopted mother treated him like a slave

Girlfriend: none

Just got to camp
"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm Autumn, and this may be hard to take in but, one of your parents is an Olympian god. Mine is Aphrodite, goddess of love." I smile at the newbie, thinking how it seemed like it was just yesterday I was a newbie myself!
over a year ago HestiaRocks said…
Name - William Andrew McCarlton-Smith

Age - Permanently 30 (Hunters of Artemis-style, immortal unless killed in battle - granted by the Olympians as well as to his three comrades for their services to Olympus (see below), actually centuries old (he's forgotten his actual birthday) but he knows he was born when Olympus was in Britain (GB FTW!)

Divine Parent - Hestia, not through sex. She loved William's father but knew she could not break her vow of chastity, so she asked Zeus who forced Prometheus into creating a human body - which Hestia then imbued with her powers. Zeus also went behind his sister's back and gave the child slightly above-average intelligence and musical ability, but not to the degree of demigod children of Apollo or Athena.

Powers - Anything related to homes/home life/houses (including Architecture and Interior Design), as with Hestia, but depending on what is required either takes more magical energy or more time. "Ultimate Move" is sending a monster to it's adopted home of Tartarus, which can only be used once every three years

Weapon - Foil (fencing sword, thin and bendy) of celestial silver that can become a Firestoke or a Cane.

Appearance - 5"10, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, silver glasses, well-built

Personality - always welcoming, caring etc (sometimes acts like an uncle figure to younger demigods), believes in seven virtues, approachable, easy-going (apart from some old-fashioned ideas about love, like Hazel), prone to sarcasm towards people he dislikes.

Comrades - his two fellow questers - James McKonan, Son of Athena and Elizabeth O'Dowd, Daughter of Asklepios (God of Medicine/Healing) as well as his best friend from childhood, who served as the contact between them and the British form of CHB (I think of it as a Boarding School, not quite like the X-Men though!), Jane Celeste-Maurice, Daughter of Aphrodite. NOTE I ship Willizabeth and Janes, both couples were married before they became semi-immortal.

The four of them currently travel around the USA hunting monsters, they have bought homes around the country for rest-stops and so that William can fully utilise his home-related powers. They came to USA when the Flame first moved there (after remaining in Britain for centuries to ensure there were no monsters surviving there - i.e. the ones that were still alive when the Flame first moved on) and placed the initial enchantments over Camp Half-Blood, as well as William making some discreet "improvements" to The Big House's magical defences and barriers, along with redecorating.
(I'll tell Nico that you joined but I'm like 97% sure that this forum is dead)
OK, thank you
"Hey! Welcome!"
Hiya
over a year ago parras2 said…
(I'll start commenting regularly again in about a month A.K.A when school ends)
(Ok) "I'm Autumn, and you are..."
over a year ago daniDOA said…
daniDOA said…
NAME:Dani
immortal parent: Athena
powers: (what ever powers children of athena have)
weapons:a dagger
personality:nice but aggravated with someones being annoying
birthday: December 6 1999
pet:none
boyfriend: none
my character is at camp half blood
"Hi welcome to Camp-Halfblood!"
(N E 1 gonna post?)
Hello?
HELLO?
over a year ago RedZombieWolf said…
Name- Atromitos Sofia

Age- 17

Immortal Parent- Athena

Powers- War cry that stuns enemies, can not be scared

Weapons- Xiphos

Personality- Fearless, loyal, quite

Appearance- Shoulder length red hair, tall, athletic, vertical scar down right eye

Gender- Male
"Hi welcome to camp!!"(FINALLY!)
over a year ago TEAMLEOFOREVER said…
Katrina M. Vasquez
Apollo
Can control light and heal or plague with touch
Bow and arrow plus small dagger
Nice and sweet at first, but is actually very tough
Tall with dark brown hair and blue eyes
Female
Often tricks people with little girl appearance
over a year ago TEAMLEOFOREVER said…
I just arrived at camp
over a year ago shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Shizuka Hayashi.
Immortal Parent: Khione, Athena(Great Grandmother).
Powers: Enhanced Wisdom, Ice Manipulation, Negative Temperature Manipulation.
Weapons: A standard katana with an icy blue snowflake shaped tsuba and light blue hilt. A standard wakizashi with a yellow square shaped tsuba and an orange hilt.
Personality: Smart, silent and stoic. She has a superiority complex. She is very loyal, following orders from Chiron and the head of the Athena cabin only.
Appearance: She has fair skin, has an athletic body from her martial arts training. She stands at 5'10. She has grey eyes and icy blue hair set a ponytail with blonde streaks. Upon arriving at Camp, she wore a midriff cut shirt and grey sport pants and black trainers. She also wore an icy blue cloak around her.
Birth day: 15th April 1990
over a year ago shadow-master_2 said…
'Enters Camp Half-Blood'.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(This forum is dead... scratch that they're all pretty dead at the moment)
//Fanpop's dead 38/
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
((Sort of, but then again people still come in here))
over a year ago levski02 said…
is this active still?
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
No, it's not and nor is this entire club at the moment :(
over a year ago FanficFanfic said…
sad
Damn, I really wanted to rp
pink-bookworm commented…
Sorry, but yeah there's nobody around over a year ago