Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Demi-God

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Aug 21, 2012 at 10:05AM
This takes place after the Giant war in the year 3000. The two camps combine at Camp Jupiter, but Camp Half-Blood wasn't destroyed, and created Camp Demi-God. New Rome is now New Athome
Here is a link

Since this is the year 3000, no Demigods characters from the series are alive

Camp Demi-God too has a portal at the Greek area, the portal is located in the middle of the cabins. The portal leads to the old Greek Camp. Camp Half-Blood holds the Camp Demi-God navy, secret items, it is also where the senate -with the Greek leaders as well- have their meeting, as they may be infiltrated back at Camp Demi-God.

Here you can be anything, Immortal Bloods, Monsters(all monsters, from good to bad) and normal Demigods. For Romans, look at the link

Romans~

Immortal Bloods:

Monsters:

Demigods:
Alli Conwell- Daughter of Neptune (darange)
Dalton - /// (torrent)

Greeks~

Immortal Bloods:
Blaze - Son of Enyo and a Storm Spirit (me)

Monsters:
Emerald - Mermaid daughter of Poseidon

Demigods:
Daniel A Walker - Son of Thanatos (ConnerandTravis)
Echo Harving - Daughter of Poseidon and Hades (squirrelpaw23)
Tia Demir - Daughter of Demeter (musicxgirl18)
Jess Tomas - Daughter of Apollo (Demeter13)
Yuki Cole - Daughter of Poseidon (Heritage112)
Kayson Ewing - Son of Amphitrite (CrazyTridentSon)
Justin - Son of Hecate (LORDCHAOS)
Toby Taps - Daughter of Terpsichore (darange)
`````````````````````````````````````````­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­``
You can also be the leaders. Like the leader of the Greeks known as "The Children of Three" (cause it is usually 3 child of the big three as the leader) or "The Higher Half Bloods" A group of four adult Demigods or Legacies, whom live in New Athome. Only for Greeks there is one spot the Praetors

Half-Praetor:
1.)

Praetors:
1.) Alli Conwell
2.) Dalton

The Children of Three:
1.)
2.)
3.)

The Higher Half Bloods:
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)

Council of Cloven Elders
1.) Chiron
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

We also need a "Lord of the Wild" and "Standard Keep"

Lord of the Wild
1.)

Eagle Standard Keeper
1.) Kayson Ewing

`````````````````````````````````````````­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­```­``
Rules first! Without rules this RP will be ruin.
1. Cussing, is allowed. But please don't do it much.
2. Don't make your character to strong.
3. No killing of other player's character unless they agree to it
4. No controlling of other character unless they allow it
5. Only Gods please, no Titan, no Giant, no Oraunos, no Chaos, Gods only. If you wanna be a child of a Titan, please join Camp Demi-Titan
6. No using of dead or faded Gods like Pan.
7. FOLLOW THE RULES

Now to join, fill this up:

Name-

Species(Demigod, Legacy, satyr)-

Culture(Greek or Roman)-

God Parent(If any)-

Nature Spirit Parent(if any)-

Appearance(picture is optional but preferred)-

Personality-

Age-

Birthday-

Affiliation(Praetor, Counselor, Centurion..etc)-

Rank(Roman only)-

Cohort(Roman only)-

Abilities-

Demigod Abilities-

Weapons-

History-

Others-

Now you are all set to RP!

Since RR didn't do ALL the minor Gods, I'll use the # he didn't use
Greek Counselors~
Blaze - Enyo, Cabin 25
Daniel - Thantos, Cabin 30
Jess - Apollo, Cabin 9
Tia - Demeter, Cabin 4
Echo Harving - Hades, Cabin 13
Kayson Ewing - Amphitrite, Cabin 23
Justin - Hecate, Cabin 20
Toby Taps - Terpsichore, Cabin 37
Roman Centurions~
First Cohort:
1)
2)
Second Cohort:
1)
2)
Third Cohort:
1)
2)
Fourth Cohort:
1) Alli Conwell- Daughter of Neptune (darange)
2)
Fifth Cohort:
1)
2)

Other awesome RPs

link Become a Minor Demi-God

link We are siblings of the Gods!

Make Your Own link or link RP, my first RP!

link High school is unavoidable, even is you saved the world a couple of times.

link Our blood is immortal!

link Become one with nature

link We are the Primordial Demigods!

link We are the Demigods who made it!

Please read my story! Camp Demi-God is in it. It's called link
last edited on Sep 08, 2012 at 06:53AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1037 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1037

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"W-Where is she!?" his hair, eyes and mouth glowed golden again. "Tia!" he burst into flames and dive in. The whole lake evaporated "Tia!?" Blaze is standing there, in an empty lake
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Seimon let tears roll down his cheeks. "Tia...Where are you?"
Tia watched the little girl and the woman play in the garden, smiling and laughing. She was confused. "What is this?"
"Tia!? TIA!!!!!!" Blaze shouts, looking around
Tia's ears twitched and she looked around. "Blaze?" Tia didn't notice the woman glancing at her.
Seimon looks around as well. "TIA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tia blinked. "Seimon?"
over a year ago Blacklovebites said…
tongue
Amphitrite dragged me back to the sea when I felt something pulling at me my wrist's bone got broken and I screamed in pain
"TIA?!?!?!"
Tia turned her back to the woman and girl. "I'm sure of it. That was blaze..." The woman stared.
I turned around and saw that it was a pegasus "let me go!!!!" I scowled at him though it didn't work too well my wrist hurt too much the pegasus let me go and Amphitrite continued dragging me back to the water I saw a post and grabbed on hold to it only to find myself screaming again I crumpled to the floor it was like my heart was slowly dying "let me go, please let me go" I pleaded she glared at me but chiron got just in time before she started dragging me away again "my lord, please spare her your mercy I promise I will make sure that you will never cross paths with her ever again"
"okay, fine"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
sorry if it's dramatic
Blaze worriedly look everywhere "Tia!?!? WHERE ARE YOU!?!?"
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
I was astonished that this camp was so big, once I went up to a kid, and was going to say something, but then I noticed an open wound on his arm, I cringed, the temptation was too much. I span around, and bolted off
Tia shouts out. "I'm here! I'm here!" They couldn't hear her. "Oh no...how do I....get back?"
"Where is she?!"
The woman closes her eyes and a portal opens up in front of Tia. Tia gasps as she saw Blaze and Seimon. "Blaze! Seimon!" She turned around to see the woman and child hugging. The woman looked at tia and nodded slightly. Tia didn't understand but nodded before going through the portal.
A portal open up next to Blaze and Tia came flying out and crashing into him. As soon as she was out, the portal closed. Tia wince as they hit the ground. "Ow..."
"thanks Chiron"
"no problem my dear"
"can I walk around camp?"
"no, not until you've treated your wrist"
"please?"
"okay, but ake sure your wrist doesn't get hurt"
"sure"
*walks around camp*
"TIA!!" Blaze hugged her tightly "Where were you!? I was so worried"
Tia blushes and hugs him back. "I-I'm not sure..." Seimon jumped down. "Tia!" Tia smiled. "Hi Seimon." Seimon cried. "Tia!"
"I was so worried Tia! Where did you go?" still hugging her but not realizing it
Tia blushed more. "I-I don't know....its so hard to explain...but I'm glad I'm back." She smiled and hugged him more.
Blaze blushes and let go of her "I'm g-glad too" she is still on him...
Tia blushes and quickly gets off him. "I-I'm sorry!"
"I-It's fine" He blushes and stands "C-Come on, I need to refill the lake"
while walking I a girl and a boy hugging "ech!' I said gagging I ran quickly to the sea and dove in spending so much time being human was so distracting that I didn't notice my hair was past my tail now "better cut this off" I sighed and went to look for a crab
last edited over a year ago
Tia stood up as Seimon jumped into her arms. "You did this to the lake?" Seimon nods. "Yeah, he sure did! I'm sure he would have evaporated the ocean if it meant saving you." Tia blushes and looks at Blaze.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Jess walks quietly through the trees looking down at her feet ' so stupid your gonna get Daniel killed' she thinks sadly
Blaze blushes and look down "....shut up..."
"good" I said as the crab cut the remains of my unwanted hair I went to the shore and turned to a human "wonder what it's like to be human and not a mermaid who's being chased by a goddess" I winced when my hand bumped something beside me
Seimon grinned. "Didn't deny it." Tia blushes more and gets out of the lake. "S-So how will you refill the lake?"
I stood up and walked around camp when a fish called out to me I quickly ran to the sound and saw that the lake was emptied "oh you poor fishes, who did this to you?" I jumped inside the lake "nevermind" I willed some water from the ocean to go to the lake, extracted the salt then put it in the lake, with me inside i turned into a mermaid the surfaced
Blaze jumos out the lake "I'm half storm spirit" brings down a few storm clouds, it rains on the lake "Done"
Tia smiles. "I'm glad!" She blushes. "T-Thanks for trying to save me..."
"uhoh" when I saw that face I quickly dove in the water "whew that was close"
"You area a friend right?" smiles
over a year ago torrent said…
I break apart from alli only for air*alli I have to leave have you ever wondered why I dissapear at the worst times its because there is a prophecy saying if I die olympus freezes but will be awakened by a mortal of my blood that stone I had was the only thing leading me tto my family their being tortured I can feel it literaly I take there damage* I lift my shirt and over my 8 pack are large scars from knies and wips then I turn around and lift the back of my shirt I have third degree burns and more large scars that where stuffed with sAlt then a new one appears and I fall to my knees and scream as I'm lit on fire*alli don't intervine it must happean*when the flames die down I have new scars and burns*alli I have to leave they don't want me here no more but I will ask you if you will come with me so alli will you or will you betray my love for you and stay here and find another man by kicking me out will you be fine or will you be there for me in the end
Seimon looked at the water. "I saw something! Or someone....Hey! Person in the water!"
I let them see my eyes, but only my eyes "yes?"
Seimon waves. "Hi! What's your name?"
"she looks familiar..."
I shook my head I'm not answering that one, not with him here" I said pointing to the guy beside them
Tia and Seimon look at Blaze and then back at her, confused. "Why?"
"yeah..why?"
"I told you, not with him here, if you're not going to make him go away I'm gonna go" I swam deep down the lake (P.S my tail showed)
Seimon gasped. "She's a mermaid! That is soooooo cool!" Tia looked at Blaze "I wonder why you. Do you know her?"
"OKAY, how am I gonna get out of here?" I tapped a fish near me and told him to distract them so I could get away
"no...wait! yeah, I saw back at Camp Half-Blood!"
I surfaced again, only showing my eyes "is he gone?"
"See ya then...." I turn into a cloud and disappear into the atmosphere
Seimon stared at the water, waiting for the mermaid to come back. Tia was a bit shocked. "Um....okay....." Seimon smiled. "Mermaid!"
last edited over a year ago
"okay" I said showing them my whole face "what do you wanna know"
Seimon smiled. "What's your name?"
"Emerald, Emerald Stone" my eyes turned a deadly black when I heard something screaming for help(animal) "I need to go, I'm sorry" I put myself on land and turned to a human(green dress) "bye guys see ya later"