Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Demigods Who Made It To Adulthood

CrazyTridentSon posted on Aug 24, 2012 at 06:30AM
All the rounds of demigods, yet very few make it to Adulthood. Join this new RP and be an Adult Demigod. Live in the city, or at Camp. The monsters still attack, but as you got older, your scent got stronger and weaker. Once you hit 19, it got weaker and weaker. Fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Still at Camp/Or in New York:
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Weapon(s):
Married/Not Married:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­
Rules:

Cussing is Allowed
Don't be too powerful
No god-modding
Adult Content is allowed
And try to have fun!
Don't be rude and ruin it for everyone
Demigod Children Allowed
No controlling Greek Mythology People, unless you need to
No fighting a god, and beating them, because really you would lose.
No becoming a god
Please put a last name
And you must be a child of a god! __________________________________________­___­__
So far we have:
Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon(CrazyTridentSon)
Blaze Takumi Phoenix, son of Ares(Blaze_of_Ares)
Yuki Cole, daughter of Poseidon(Heritage112)
Tabitha Devereaux, daughter of Hades and Valerius Devereuax Magnus, son of Hades(Directingchicky)
Echo Harvein, daughter of Poseidon and Hades(squirrelpaw23)
Jace Santorelli, son of Hecate(aqualad)
Jake Walker, son of Thanatos(ConnerandTravis)
Mia Crudelo, daughter of Hecate(LeoNicoCrazaiii)
Kiara(Ki-ya-ra) Blossom, daughter of Hades(percabeth_forev)
Seanna (si-ya-na) Black, daughter of Khione(Blacklovebites)
Heaven Leigh, daughter of Ares(demigoddessrlz)
Emmie Mills, daughter of Apollo(darange)
last edited on Sep 03, 2012 at 05:01PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 674 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 674

over a year ago darange said…
finally off the streets of new York and back to camp! *chuckles, walks around until I found a few campers at the archery range* better show them how its done *takes a moon shaped clip out of my hair, it magically transformed into a bow and seath of arrows, and I shoot the exact middle of the target while the campers there, gape at her* now that's how you do it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
I, pull over and take another one, then drink water, to push it down my throat." Better" I say, then cough one more time
over a year ago demigoddessrlz said…
*sees no one at camp ,so takes a bus back to new York*
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
"until i can appear like a normal mortal which will take some work, but im planning to leave for college in a few months. hope you have a nice time here. goodbye Blaze" smiles and wanders off
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
I was thinking about... fried Chicken(?) when I smacked into the tree. "Goddammit" I muttered. I stalked off, clutching my nose. I reach the cabin I hadnt set foot in since I was 13. When Percy was at the camp. He left the camp when I was14. I went to my old bunk, but my stuff was not there. It was in the forest, where my CHB home was now, actually it was in the old dragon cave. So it was pretty sturdy.
Alvin: I drop the pill bottle, in it's hatch, and drive back to Camp
Alvin: I, then pull up a soda can, and drink out of it, then I park, and get out of my car. I jump off the bridge, landing in the water, and call my horse that could breathe under water" Take me to Poseidon" I said to it, and it raced off
Alvin: I, then pull up a soda can, and drink out of it, then I park, and get out of my car. I jump of
over a year ago Blacklovebites said…
*sits by the edge of the lake* "hmmm..... wonder how I will get her to drink that water" then suddenly there was a bright flash behind me when I looked around I saw my mom "m-mom,what are you doing here?" I stuttered
"it's time" she said looking grim "no, no, no!!" I screamed at her "I won't give them my brother!"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I stake-out with my partner.
Partner-"Hey hey hey, there"
I look at the direction he is looking at. Some guys holding boxes were coming out of the warehouse, towards the van. A guy dropped one and white powder spilled out of it.
???-"you IDIOT! you know what that'll cost us!!! Get the vacuum and suck it up!"
"Lets go" I take out my gun and go out the door.
Partner-Gets out of the door, taking out his gun.
We got close to them. I aim and shoot the tire of the van "FBI Freeze!" Two froze and two other started to run away. I shoot one on the leg "Get the other" I run after the other one
"It's alright my dear, I already planned it out" *takes a deep breathe* "good, what did you do" "I'm gonna let you pick out"
"pick out?" I looked at her suspiciously "I'm gonna go, I still have to finish that sculpture bye"
*goes to work at 5:00am to 9:00pm and goes back to her house with the music still ringing in her ears*
Alvin: I stop, halfway around, and shoot myself into the sky, and land near Blaze. I see him with his gun out, so I tap my wrist and my car appears in front of me. I open my car door, and grab my gun, and walk into there. I point at the person, I see trying to run through the other exit, and shoot him in the arm. I missed, as always, and it flew into his leg. I shot him in his other leg, and walked towards Blaze silently.
"Thanks, help my partner" I continue running
I hid at the wall, I chased the guy to his gang's warehouse. Robert joined me
"The others?"
"Talkson got them" he answered
"Good" I thought about it "We need back-up"
"Their on their way"
"Alright" I say, looked at the wall and take my head away as a bullet landed on the wall. "I see a water tank on them, shoot it"
"Now!" we both jumped out of our cover, shooting trying to hit the tank. I got shoot and flew backwards, hitting a tree. Robert came up to me.
"Are you good?"
"I feel better already" I crack a smile. I tear a piece of my clothe and put pressure on the wound.
"We need to take them down now" he said
"No, lets wait for back-up" I insisted
"Since when did I ever listen to you?" he said, charging at the enemy. I heard the backup coming. I stood up, I got shoot on my left leg and right arm. I tried to walk, covering Robert with my ammo. Then he was shoot with a shotgun
"ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, going into frenzy. The he shot the water tank, it wasn't water, it was fuel. I ran there then the whole place exploded, I flew backwards and got knocked out
I stopped a few seconds, before it got blew up, and stopped moving, completely. In till I saw Blaze, so i charge him, getting a jar of ice water.
The back-up had gone to the area to look for survivors. Some medics put me in the ambulance
Medic-"Who are you?"
Alvin-"His friend, I'm a doctor" he got in with them. The brought me to the hospital
at around 1 o'clock I finished the sculpture "voila, the wok is done" I freezed it then left the room only to find him "what do you want?"
"my ransom" he said then smiled evily i hissed at him "you will never get my brother"
"but that was not what I was talking about, your mom already told me that" then he started playing with the locks of my hair my eyes widened when I learned what mom did "she would never!"
"but she did" he said in a calm voice "b-but, sh-she s-s-said that-" I said, scared
"she said that she already made a plan, but you didn't let her finish, you stepped out of camp"
"hermes, help" was all I could say then there was a flash of light the light died down and revealed hermes
"now, let's get to it" he shot a ball of light at me then everything except the two of us went slow the man backed away with shocked and I used this as an oportunity to run in a matter of minutes I was inside camp then everything went back to it's normal speed "thank you lord Hermes"
(if ur wondering why I made a deal with hermes earlier that day :D)
I sat beside Blaze, while looking at the whole room. I put my hands in my pocket, and waited.
I wake up "Robert!" I see Alvin "W-What happened?"
" You were at a building or warehouse, you were on a stake out I think , and the place exploded"
"What happen to Robert??!?!?"
" Um..." I stop and look Blaze in the eye, with a sad expression.
"No!" I slam my fist on the bed "That idiot...he should have listened to me..." I look down "What will I say to his family...."
I start to shrug, but stop, knowing that wouldn't be helpful

"
Are you, are you
coming to the tree
where they strung up a man they say murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree

Are you, are you
coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee
No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
coming to the tree
Where I told you to run so we'd both be free
No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope side by side with me
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree" I sing, and sit back down.
I still look down, not knowing what to do. The chief comes in
C-"Phoenix...I'm sorry about your partner"
I nodded
C-"He managed to get this" he showed me a computer chip "We haven't checked it out yet." he looked at me "I'm taking you of of the case"
"But captain!"
C-"You're out, that's final! I'll send Talkson to his family"
"No...I'll do it...."
C-"Okay" left
I look over at Blaze" Not, an good idea"
"Why not? there know me and trust me"
" Nothing, never mind" I say, and look at the doctors, who leave the room.
over a year ago squirrelpaw23 said…
"gets off wave"im bored"walks into camp to tourchure some campers"
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
i keep thinking to myself everyone's gone into the city. i guess i'll have to go to college soon, so i need to save up." well, this sucks" i say out loud. i pack some ambrosia, nectar, drachmas, my dagger, and some mortal money. you never know what you might find beyond the camps border. With that i take a taxi to new york city
They come back and I sigh" I'll see you, when your out of the hospital" I say, and walk out of the building, going towards my car.
over a year ago aqualad said…
Jumps off cliff.
I get into my car, and drive off into the city. After a while, I get hungry, so I stop by an Olive Garden and eat there.

* Few minutes later*

I come out, rubbing my hands, and walk towards my car. As I walk there, a group of guys, surround me, and the one behind me, I hadn't notice, kicks me in the back of the leg. I fall, and they start punching me, then I start to dodge there attacks, after I get back up. I step-side and punch the first, then move around them, till there all in front of me. I swing my arm backwards and it slams into another one. I then gave them a One Hitter Quitter, and got into my car, and drove off.
over a year ago aqualad said…
i use my parachute to land safely
I turn the corner, and drive towards my mansion.
I click the button, on my mirror, and my garage door opens, and I drive through the garage door. I park, grab the key, and get out the car. I walk into my house, and set my keys on the counter.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name:Cara Mason
Appearance: The same except older
Personality: Nice, suspicious of certain people, funny.
Powers:The powers of Thanatos
Still at Camp/Or in New York: NY and has a sort of Mansion in Long Island.
Immortal Parent: Thanatos
Mortal Parent: Don't matter she dead.
Weapon(s): Spear, two swords, hidden blade, bow, pistol, ACR.
Married/Not Married: Single and ready to mingle.
Other:Is part of Delta Force and is currently on leave in NY.
-------------
OPEN GANGNAM STYLE!!!
( ive actually forgotton where I was), ^HI!!!!) I had had enough of this, I ran down to the beach and into the surf, and I just stood there looking into space
I drive my car down to CHB and get out. The young demigods whisper about me and point. I walk up to he Bi House and walk in. "Chiron." I say.
I walk out the hospital my cast arm strapped around my neck. I use a crutch. I took a taxi to my beach house.
After a long talk with Chiron I get back in my car and drive down a rode to the beach when I see four terrorist down the rode. I stop my ca and jump out upholstering my pistol. I see a beach house next to me so I walk in and see a guy with a crutch. I point the gun to his head. "Quiet." I order.
I turn and swipe her gun away, I drop my crutch and take out my FBI badge "You are messing with a federal agent" I look at her and blink a couple of time "Are you Cara Mason?"
(did you steal that name from Black Ops?)
(Yeah the Mason part cause I couldn't think of another last name.)

"Yeah...Blaze?!" I pull out my Delta Force badge and show him. "There are some heavily armed terrorists outside. Or are they your 'guards'?"
"I have no guards, please come inside" I take her in and brought her up to my room. I open a special door next to my room door. We go in and elevate up to another room, like a watch tower. "Where are there?" I hit a wall and it comes out with guns and some weapons, Greek, Roman and even Egyptian. I switch my crutch with a white staff. "I'll help you"
"Over there." I say pointing to the left of his house where the four men were. "I'll take two." I grab a sniper rifle off the wall and lean it against the wall.
I stood there for a bout 20 minutes, then just ran in, and didnt make a splash as I went under. I sank to the bottom and gave out a huge sigh, I was tired, really tired.I found an area of sand and lay there, letting the current wash over me, I felt my eyes grow heavy and I fell asleep
I shot two of them and looked at Blaze. "They're panicking so you might want to kill them fast."
Name: Nathan Cole ( Yuki's Brother
Appearance: pics say a lot
Personality: happy, loud, sarcastic, daring, a bit of a show off
Powers: can control any liquid ( including blood, like yuki) can heat it too
Still at Camp/Or in New York: still at camp, hasnt left
Immortal Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Izzabelle Cole
Weapon(s): a leather bracelet that turns into the weapon you need to win you current fight
Married/Not Married: NOT married
Other: Loves to tease his sister
Name: Nathan Cole ( Yuki's Brother
Appearance: pics say a lot
Personality: happy, loud, sa
I took my cross bow and shot the other two at the legs. "Poison bolts" I look at them "We need them for information, lets hope you didn't kill the smart ones" I took a special phone and called my friend "I would like to order a pizza, 5 sided one, with brain juice" I look at Cara and mouthed Code "This is Horus 159246, we have 4 tangos at [Home address] 2 dead and 2 knocked out. An ally is here, delta trooper.....Horus out" I turn the phone off "There are taken care off, now" I smiled "Would you like some coffee?"