Heroes of Olympus RP Club Scorched Earth

Nicolicious posted on Dec 10, 2012 at 01:53PM
A nuclear war has destroyed the world. Three hundred years after the Atomic fires scorched the Earth, Mankind rose again from the ashes. They built civilisations on the cities Washington D.C(Or Hells Hell), New York(Burned Apple), San Francisco(Nuclear City of Diablos), Houston Texas(No Mans Land)and Las Vegas(Atomic Vegas). Because this was a time of no electricity or fuel guns were rarely seen as well. In these scorched Wastelands Demi-Gods and treated as saviours and are called 'Purified Ones' because they are immune to radiation. The four cities are lead by a gang of Demi-Gods each. The leaders of each city being five separate people. These people are called Diablos.
This Rp is about the survivors of the Nuclear War and who survive by raiding and leading hangs of Mortals and Demi-Gods.
-----------------------------------------­
The Ranks in Scorched Earth.

Diablos: The five leaders of each City. They lead every citizen of their city.
Punishers: The four Punishers. They are the right hands of the Diablos and lead all raids and pillages. They are torturers and executors.
Raiders: The soldiers of the cities. They protect their cities and raid other cities and towns.
Traders: Common traders and merchants of the Wastes.
Mortals: Mortals who can be Raiders, Traders or just plains civilians.
---------------------------------------
The form:

Name:

Age(Must be over 20):

Mortal or Demi-God:

Immortal Parent(If Demi-God):

Powers:

Weapons(No guns only pistols):

Appearance:

Personality:

City:

Other:
----------------------------
Rules:
Cannot be overpowered.
Can only have powers if they are a Demi-God or mutation of some kind.
No killing of other characters
No controlling another persons character
----------------------------
The Rules of The Wastes:
Rule 1- There is no law or justice. You kill someone or steal something. Prepare to die.
Rule 2- Stay away from the Mutated and Radiation. Only bad things can happen from that.
Rule 3- Do not harm another of the four Cities. If you do you die.
Rule 4- Kill or be killed.
Rule 5- Innocence is a lie.
Rule 6- Never traveled unarmed. Or alone.
Rule 7- War. War never changes.
-------------------------
Demi-Gods
Taylor-Thanatos-Diablo-Atomic Vegas-Nicolicous
Blaze-Ares-Punisher-Atomic Vegas-Blaze_of_Ares
Roberto-Kratos-Raider-No Mans Land-Darkling_menace
Alvin-Poseidon-Punisher-Atomic Vegas-Alvin2442
Zinnia-Unknown-Raider-No Mans Land-Anima_135
Rust 'Reaver' -Hermes-Outcast-Atomic Vegas-Hades_Shadow
Dante 'The Wanderer' -Erebus-Former Diablo-Everywhere-AwakenShadow
Alice Rich-Apollo-Trader-Atomic Vegas-Kat-Chan
Nero 'The Hitman'-Thanatos-Traveling Mercenary/Hitman-None-Parras2
Bree-Zeus-Raider-Atomic Vegas-Kimmi_Cat
Jace-Thanatos-Raider-Burned Apple-hippy-hoppy
Dalton David-N/A-N/A-Formally Hells Hill-torrent

Mortals

-------------------------
last edited on Jan 18, 2013 at 02:36AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 350 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 350

over a year ago AwakenShadow said…
(my guy is talking about some shop keeper)
over a year ago Anima_135 said…
(no this one is different)
(ok I'm really confused)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
(this is why an RP where we're all in different locations cant work)
(eh I like it, for the most part it makes things more interesting but you have to have an open mind when things don't go according to plan)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I click my fingers together, "Well, I'm going to look for someone to punish." I WT out.
I slip out of the shadows and walk up to the shop keeper "Did you see where the thief went?" I ask he takes a deep breath to calm himself "No, but it's too late anyways" "I'm sorry to hear that but if there is no problem I must be going" then I jog off
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
(Sorry I forgot his location was different.)

I then climb out of my hold, lock it up, and head back into the city of atomic vegas.
(it's cool)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Possibly....I stopped at Burned Apple today and went into the Camp....for some reason something was bringing me there. I inspected all the cabins. I found a book in Athena's. Someone kept a dairy" I took the half burned book and place it on the table "Apparently there was a child of Hades there who spent most of his time in the Underworld..." I look at the book. I look at Taylor. "I'll investigate more on this. Meanwhile, I'm heading to Hells Hell, I got no fuel left, a wanderer said he has a steam power engine. I lost him but now people saw him near Hells Hell, see ya Taylor" I jump out the window behind her. I walk to Dante "We're going to Hells Hell, come on" I bring him to my bike. I got on
As I head in, I replaces someones Caps bag with some metal scraps in a bag without him noticing, I smile a bit as I pour the money into mine and keep walking.
"I know of a secret short cut to Hells Hell"
"Show me" we ride on
"take a deep breath" I say as I spot the shadow of an old dead tree
"Alright" I take a deep breath
as we pass though the shadow of the tree I shadow travel us to Hells Hell
"Woah!" I say as we quickly stop on the outskirts of Hells Hell "Okay, that was cool" I look around "Hells Hell" I ride into town looking for the trader "I'm looking for an old guy. He has blue eyes and makes so much noise. Goes by Willy, know him?"
"Not personally but I've seen him a few times, why?
"I'm looking for him, he has something I want"
"I'll see what I can do" I walk up to the first man I see and ask "have you seen Willy?"
"what's it to you stranger?"
"we have business with him" I said motioning to Blaze and I
"you two look like your into the bad kinda business, so if you want me to sell out a friend it'll cost you" he said grinning like he just struck gold
so I pulled out my gun pointed it at his head and took out a hand full of caps "it'll either cost hand full of caps or a bullet, your choice"
"I-I'll take the caps p-please" he said holding out a shaky hand sweat starting to trickle down his face
"info first" I demanded
"down t-three roads down one left"
I threw the caps at his feet "thanks"
"and that my friend is how you get stuff done"
"I see" I ride to the location and I see a small tent in an ally and a man shouting inside. "That's him" we walk in "Willy!"
"Ah!" he screamed "Who are you?! What do you want?"
"That steam engine you have Willy"
"Ah...it's a beauty...it'll cost you a lot stranger"
"How much?"
"3000 caps"
"Hmmm, what do you think?" I ask Dante
"no that's way too much, top of the line engines go for 4000+ and there is no way he has one of those" I whisper in his ear
"Show me the engine first, and test it"
W-"That'll cost you..."
"Just do it old man!"
He test run and showed us the engine
D-whispers "It works"
"Yeah, I'm gonna take it, if he tricks us, I'll find him"
"We'll take it" I pay him the money then take the engine and start riding back. Dante ST us to Atomic Vegas. I give my bike and the engine to a son of Vulcan whom I trust. Dante went about his own business and I go to my usual spot, the roof of the building behind Cara's office so I can easily go there and I can see everywhere, prefect spot.
I keep taking money and adding it to my own. after a sufficient amount is made I head to the shopping district for a while.
I go train, doing deluxe moves. .
I buy some food and start eating.
I sit down in my chair, thinking of new punishments.
After eating a hearty meal, I then steal some food to take back to my hideout for later.
As I wander through the city I find myself in the shopping district and I notice a young man around my age swipe some food, so I shadow travel next to him and say "stealing isn't very nice ya know"
I instantly spring and take a swipe at him with my claw, after I do I start to run, trying to avoid shadowed areas.
I shadow travel back a foot to avoid some crazy looking claw thing then he start's running "is this guy some kind of monster?" I ask myself as I chase him down but it wasn't easy because he was avoiding the shadows "smart" I mumble under my breath
I look at the sky and sigh
As I keep running, I cut some ones Cap pouch, making people dive for the money and blocking the path.
I see the stranger cut a mans cap pouch a mob of people dive for a small pile of caps and thus block my path " I tip my hat to you sir, you win this time" I shout so he can hear me
I run down an alleyway knowing yet again, I have avoided the arm of the law, or whatever they call it now.
"Who in the Hades was that guy?" I ask myself aloud
"Who in the Hades was that guy?" I say at almost the same moment under my breath, knowing that was the closest I have been to being caught.
I walked to near Cara's office (still at the roof) "Heading to No Man's Land" I say and jump from the roof. I head to Marcus's place to get my bike. I give him a bag of caps and ride of to No Man's Land
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Alright." I say leaning back on my chair and cleaning my pistol.
I go to a different Alleyway, I slip some caps to a stranger, and he gives me a copper pipe, I then head back to my place.
I smirk at a good punishment.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I stand up and pace my office.
I get up and walk out of my quarters.
I start to head back to my lair, Knowing that life will be a little easier.
I see the guy that ran from me earlier walking down the street so I shadow travel behind him and tackle him
As I get tackled I freak out and start yelling, "What are you insane?"
"Who are you?" I yell "and well... maybe a little"
"I'm Just a Man, and you?"
"Why did you run from me?"
"Why not? I had this creepy dude spring up out of nowhere and accuse me of stealing!" I say as I try getting up.