Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Halfblood Rp

aqualad posted on Dec 17, 2012 at 01:14AM
Hi. *sighs* Well I am making my own forum since I have been kicked from my favorite one,the city, owned by Nicolicious.So we are regular demigods coming from wherever and we presume to go on quests of sort and fight monsters.

-Your Immortal parent must be a god or goddess of the twelve or a minor god or goddess.

-Your character can not be too strong.

-Try your best not to interfere with another characters storyline. If you must be decent.

-You can not kill another persons character.

-Only ONE Immortal parent.

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Immortal Parent:
Background:(mandatory on how you got to camp and basically your life story all the way up until camp.)
Appearance:
camp counselor/leader: (yes or no)
Powers/Abilities:
Hobbies:
Weapons:

p.s. you can have up to three characters active at once but you must be able to keep up with them in the rp.

Demigods: (I will post there sign up sheets so you can read about them. I will eventually move them to an article but for now they can stay here.)

Hi. *sighs* Well I am making my own forum since I have been kicked from my favorite one,the city, own
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 01:22AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Cara D'Lassio
Mortal Parent: Dead
Immortal Parent: Thanatos
Background:(mandatory on how you got to camp and basically your life story all the way up until camp.) Was claimed at five years old and was kicked out by her aunt after he mother was killed in a shooting. She has been at CHB since.
Appearance: Pic
camp counselor/leader: (yes or no) Yes.
Dislikes: Cats and assholes.
Powers/Abilities: Death stuff.
Hobbies: Hiking.
Weapons: Grimsever(sword), Cliffhanger(bow) and Woe(dagger)
over a year ago aqualad said…
Name:Nick Cardeno
Mortal Parent: Juliana Cardeno
Immortal Parent: Hades
Background:(mandatory on how you got to camp and basically your life story all the way up until camp.) I was chased and hunted down by monsters ever since the age of three and my mother had kept me safe for so long only until she got sick from cancer and had to send me away to camp. I have never seen or heard from her since.
Appearance:pic
camp counselor/leader: (yes or no) yes
Dislikes: Poseidon's Children
Powers/Abilities: Ironically instead of killing things he brings them back to life in odd ways and sometimes mutates and reforms the inanimate.
Hobbies:jogging to music, flying, and singing
Weapons:his hands ying and yang.

Name:Nick Cardeno
Mortal Parent: Juliana Cardeno
Immortal Parent: Hades
Backg
over a year ago darange said…
Name: Jade Zimmerman

Mortal Parent: dead

Immortal Parent: Zeus

Background:(mandatory on how you got to camp and basically your life story all the way up until camp.) she got claimed on her 7th birthday also her mother days tragically died in a car accident that same day, she went to live with her aunt for a year and a half when she ran away and met some other demigods on the run, they taught her how to fight monsters, she had to grow up real fast if she wanted to live, but when she left the group she met a satyr that led her to camp half blood exactly on her 8th birthday

Appearance: light brown hair, green eyes, freackles, white long sleeve Tshirt, dark pants, combat boots ( link)
camp counselor/leader: (yes or no) no

Likes: fighting, training, and actually accomplishing something

Dislikes: that she's too young to go on quests

Powers/Abilities: controls winds and can electrify people

Hobbies: training, causing fights

Weapons: a dagger, bow and arrows
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aqualad said…
Lets start.