Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Olympus: Cabins

JasmineValdez posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 11:52PM
Here's where you can write the description for your cabin for the Camp Olympus RP. Use as many cool things as you want, just a few rules.

1: Each cabin can only be two stories tall, but you can have a basement and roof access. Please no tunnel system, or add-on buildings, unless nesscessary. (Ex: Demeter Cabin Greenhouse)

2: Nothing threatening the safety of the camp or campers.(NO BOMBS) Weapons are allowed though and, Shadow; your fireworks are allowed

3: Your cabin must have something to do with your parent.

4: If you have siblings, they must agree and help with the cabin design.

5: Please no pictures, just descriptions. If a picture's worth a thousand words, I want the words.

6: Have fun! Use your imagination, enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Cabins and People in them:

Poseidon Cabin: JasmineValdez, Alvin2442
Demeter Cabin: CleoValdez
last edited on Jan 04, 2013 at 02:46AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
Poseidon Cabin: Two stories tall, made of gray/blue rock from the ocean floor, has shells fossilized in it. It has many windows, all on the second floor, to let light in. The door's about 8 feet tall and made from a large piece of driftwood, two crossed tridents hang above it. Inside, on the first floor, there's a large blue-tiled salt water pool with a fountain in the middle. The pool's deep, about 20 feet, and has shells and sand on the bottom. The ground outside the pool is fine white sand. The walls are covered in tile mosaics showing Poseidon's underwater palace. It's always warm inside, like summertime, and smells like an ocean breeze. In the back, two driftwood spiral staircases lead upstairs. The upstairs is in two halves, boys and girls. Each camper has their own room, which they can decorate however they wish. Walls are magically soundproofed so you can listen to your music as loud as you want, and not annoy others. Also upstairs is a shared game room, and a training room. Out back is a small stable for our Pegasus and a porch going over the cliff, overlooking the ocean.

(I'll add more later, you can add what ever you want Alvin.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CleoValdez said…
Demeter Cabin: One story tall cabin, slightly taller green house attached to back. There's a screen porch on the front entrance, and the left and right sides of the house have numerous windows. The paint color is a light green on the front and rear sides and a forest green on the left and right sides; the material is wood, the roof a honey maple wood, classic slanted design. The front door is screened with wrought iron leaves and vines, and it is attached to the screen covering. There are two wicker chairs on the left and right sides, and campers are often found texting or reading (Ik about the texting! xD). The cabin layout is very simple, there is a hallway in the center, splitting the girls and boys section in half, one doorway per each section. Each section has 3 bunk beds and a bathroom, each space taking up half the section. I claimed a small ledge in the front part of the glass green house, which is 3 feet wide and is the length of the cabin (18 feet). So, basically, I sleep in the small overlap in the green house.
over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
Hades Cabin: Coming soon
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I got nothing...