Heroes of Olympus RP Club Monster King

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Mar 16, 2013 at 10:16AM
This takes place in another world. The age is different, sort of a mix of ages. Though the Gods, Demigods, Monsters and Mortals still exist. This is Neos.

One day, Chaos showed up and destroyed everything. To stop him the Primordials Gods fight back. They eventually won, but it cause the destruction of Tartarus and death of a few of them. With Tartarus gone, monsters are free to roam Neos. The only way to kill them is to absorb their essence, by using Stygian Iron. Hestia came up with another way to deal with the monsters. A she would do a spell which will merge the souls of the Demigod and Monster to become one.

Many Demigods use this method to get stronger. They also use the Stygian Iron to get and control monsters. Demigods became Monster Tamers. The Monsters in their soul became their most powerful abilities. Some Demigods have powerful monsters like Drakons or Sea Serpents.

As this continue for many years. Someone decide to put up a competition called Monster King. The Competition is an annual event held on the Winter Solstice when monsters are most powerful and harder to control. In the Competition you are allowed to use as many monsters as you have.

Weapons
Many weapons are Stygian Iron as they capture monsters. They have a limit to how much they can carry. The souls are carried at their blade, or where there is Stygian Iron.
Dagger: 1 Soul
Short Sword: 2 Souls
Normal Sword: 3 Souls
Long Sword: 4 Souls
2-Handed Sword: 5 Souls
Spear: 6 Souls
War Hammer: 4 Souls
War Axe: 6 Souls

The amount of souls a weapon can carry also depends on the size and power of the monsters. Like a Sea Serpent and a Drakon can take space of one spear. But, once a monster is captured, it can be moved into another weapon to as the Tamer's will.

Ritual
The Ritual to merge the souls can be done by anyone who has the magic skill. The steps to do the spells are:
1) Draw 3 magic circle with the symbol from East to West
2) Bound the Monster to the East and stand on the West
3) Pray to Hecate, Hades and Apollo
4) Say the Incantation

To Reverse the Ritual you must repeat the process but place you're self on the East circle and say the Incantation backwards

Form

Name:

IP:

Soul Monster:

Monsters and Weapons:

Abilities:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Others:
~~~~~
Monster Tamers:
Blaze Phoenix/Venti, son of Mars (me)
Jaeda Star/Flaming Pegasus, daughter of Zeus (Inevasayneva002)
Andrew/Chimera, son of Hades (goodyb0y55)
Alice Rix/Lydian Drakon, daughter of Apollo (Kat-chan)
Kahlee Parker/Lycaen, daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
This takes place in another world. The age is different, sort of a mix of ages. Though the Gods, Demi
last edited on Mar 18, 2013 at 06:23AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 143 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 143

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Phoenix

IP: Mars

Soul Monster: A Venti which likes to take the form of a fox with 9 tails(pic)

Monsters and Weapons: A Drakon in a Spear. 3 Harpies in a Sword. A katana with a
Phoenix. A dagger with a Golden Eagle

Abilities: Controls fire and now lightning cause of the Venti. Also knows magic as his mother was a daughter of Hecate

Appearance: pic

Personality: eh..

History: Unknown

Others: Not really
last edited over a year ago
Name: Blaze Phoenix

IP: Mars

Soul Monster: A Venti which likes to take the form of a fox with 9
Inevasayneva002 commented…
so a ventus that takes the form of a Kitsune or Kyuubi. over a year ago
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
Kurama over a year ago
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
Kurama is the name of the Fox in Naruto over a year ago
over a year ago Inevasayneva002 said…
Name: Jaeda Star
IP: Zeus
Soul Mobster: Flaming Pegasus. A
Monsters and weapons: Two chained short sword with a pheonix in each, Hooks with two emposus in each making them glow purple. And a two handed Long sword with 2 Venti.
Abillities: lightning bender, alows me to fly with spirit monster.
Appearance: blonde with blue tatoos and in Ancient Greek clothing.
Personality: Serious and friendly.
History: weapons are her specialty.
Other: all my weapons are based off of God Of War Weapons. For example short swords with Chains and Long sword are the blades of exile, hooks of hades, and sword of olympus.
Name: Jaeda Star
IP: Zeus
Soul Mobster:  Flaming Pegasus. A
Monsters and weapons: Two chained shor
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
You seem Obsesses with GOW over a year ago
goodyb0y55 commented…
she is she loves god of war. she has a fathead of kratos on her closet door. over a year ago
ur just jelly. over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
Cool. over a year ago
My blades.
My blades.
my monster
my monster
Jaeda
I soar over the skys and spot monsters. Everywhere. I need to find my beloved. He can help me find the Chrysoar.
over a year ago goodyb0y55 said…
name: Andrew
IP: Hades
soul monster: Chimera
Monster weapons. Two swords with a hellhound in each and a spear with nothing in it.
Abilites: summons elements and pioson imminuty thanks to my Chimera. And normal Hades child stuff.
Appearance: tall long hair and eyes thats pupil are the shape of a star in an atom. Able to summon the spirit of a dead general to make him stronger.
Personality: serious and intellegent
History: has a girlfriend named Jaeda
name: Andrew
IP: Hades
soul monster: Chimera
Monster weapons. Two swords with a hellhound in each
Alvin2442 commented…
(I would join, but you're using my character image...) over a year ago
my bad ill change it. over a year ago
dammit andrew, ghe hell are you doing. over a year ago
goodyb0y55 commented…
Learn to log off when youre on my tablet. it saves the password. over a year ago
Andrew
I run around then im stopped by a drakon. Its yellow eyes meet my red and black ones. He opens his mouth to swallow me whole and i ignite his mouth on fire. When he then brought down his hamd and i dodge it. I slash his arms amd he falls face first. I stab his hand down so hes unable to move. I bring my spear down on his head and absorb him.
From above i spot a large serpent come at me. I think hes pretty strong stronger than my spirit monster. I immoblize him and do the spell to expell my chimera. He leaves and i return my attention to the serpent. I do the ritual say my prayr and start the incantation.
"Ergo Draco Maledicte"
Et omnis legio diabolica
Adjuramus te.
Cessa decipere humanas creaturas
Eisque aeterae Perditionis
Venenum propinare.
I feel the power take me. I smile.
Andrew you just spoke a Latin Exorcism, over a year ago
over a year ago darkling_menace said…
Hm, interesting, I might have to join, I'm a little inconsistent with the RPing I know. =]
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix

IP: Apollo

Soul Monster: lydian drakon

Monsters and Weapons: A normal sword with two hellhounds and a pegasus, a dagger with a stymphallian bird, and a regular bow and stygian iron tipped arrows

Abilities: Healing, acidic blood and paralysis through eye contact at will

Appearance: pic

Personality: ...

History: oh, the words I could say here...

Others: ...
Name: Alice Rix

IP: Apollo

Soul Monster: lydian drakon

Monsters and Weapons: A normal sword
I practice magic
I practice magic
menma and his dark rasengan. over a year ago
Jaeda

I find Andrew and next to him. "Hey, were have you been? " i say angerly. "We have to find Chrysoar. I have info that hes on the edge of the coast looking for more recruits."
Andrew
I smile at her. "Sorry." I kiss her on the forehead and i summon my pegasus, Nightshade. I hop on as Jaeda's form changed. Her skin paled and she unfurled her wings. "After you, Ms.Ride
Jaeda

I roll my eyes and I fly into the air. I feel the rush of adrenaline of flying and soon im seeing the sea side. I spot a glowing gold figure and i dive after it baring my blades.
Andrew
I do what Jaeda does and Slam slamm on the hull the ship Chrysoar is on. He bares his sword and i bare mine. I slash upwards and he deflects it. He disarms me, but i dodge his next attack. Using my serpent powers i come up with an upper cut. I hit his helmet off him. He covers his face, without seeing Jaeda grapples him with her blade chains. ?
Jaeda

I summon the circles and smile at Andrew for the distraction. I begin the ritual. "You unnerving, little pest you dare try to absorb me?" Chrysaor starts some verbal assult thankfully Andrew hits him over the head knocking him out.
I begin the incantation.
"Ergo Draco maledicte"
Et omnis legio diabolica
Adjuramus te.
Cessa decipere humanas creaturas
Eisque aeternae Perditionis
Venenum propin-
Im unable to finish because i see one of the Dolphimen knock out andrew and before i knew it i was too.
Andrew
I wake up in chains and Jaeda seated next to me. "Why did you stop the Spell?" I say. "I saw you get knocked out, how was I to react?" I smirk "Thanks, for carring Jae." "You dont mean that." She repies. "So how do we get out out of this mess?" She asks. I smile and take her hand. In an instant we are outside and in the dirt still hin chains.
Jaeda

I spit dirt out my mouth and shake the queasy feeling after shadow travel. I take the lock pick out my boot and begin to take off my chains. I then start on andrew.
Andrew
"Ya know, Jae i always thought that the first moment we would be uncuffing each other would have more Latex, same amount of dirt though." She smacks me over the head. And i know she has a smile on her face.
I rush through the forest, bleeding from a vicious wound in my shoulder. Once I feel I'm far enough from danger, I stop running and lean heavily against a tree. I had taken on more monsters than I could deal with this time... I touched the wound on my shoulder and healed it, wincing slightly at the blood burning my hand. I quickly wiped it off. Having acid for blood came in handy at times, but it really sucked that I wasn't immune to its effects...
I feel something is wrong so I rush out to the forest. "Ignis!" I pull out my dagger and summon my eagle. I get on him and we rush through the forest
I close my eyes for a few moments, trying to calm my breathing. Before long, I drifted into sleep.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Kahlee Parkers

IP: Thanatos

Soul Monster: Hell-hound.(Though could I have a Lycaen?)

Monsters and Weapons: 2 Normal Swords, A Spear, A War Axe, A Bow and arrows, shield, 2 Hellhounds, A Drakon, A Hydra and a Drachnae.

Abilities: The powers of Thanatos blah blah blah. Oh and she can transform into the Hellhound(or Lycaen if allowed)

Appearance: 6"2, Gold eyes, Brown Hair with a red tinge, scar running across her left cheek, medium build.

Personality: Meh...you'll find out.

History: Meh...you will again find out.

Others: Has an Immortal Pegasus named Shadowmere, he wasn't captured but was given as a gift from her father.
Jaeda

We walk around for a couple minutes doding monsters. I gasp, there is a girl against a tree with blood all over her.
Sensing someone nearby, I mutter slightly but don't wake up.
Andrew
I look at her and I put my palm on her hand. "She's alive." I say. "We need to wake her up."
Andrew
I see monsters to the distance. " I'll distract those lunk heads." I shadow travel to their location and engulf them in Black Flames. I then summon a Wall of black rock around them. I smile atmy handy worlk.
I land in front of Alice and look at the two. I pull out my katana and a sword "Who the Pluto are you!? Stay back!" I say, protecting her
I saw people in the distance and gripped my swords.
(Btw a Lycaen is sort of a Werewolf...just saying.)
(yeah I know, and yes you can be Lycaen, I added you as a Lycaen)
(Ok Coolios.)
(...)
(Why are you doing an Alvin?)
(Just my spare time hobby)
(....)
I wake up and glance around. "Hnnn? I guess I drifted off..."
I turn and see Alice awake "Alice, what happened?!" my sword still pointed at the two
"Blaze? What...?" I shake my head to clear it. "It's not a big deal. I just overestimated myself...that's all..."
"I told you never to go to the woods alone, you could have died. And who are these two?"
I stick out my tongue at him "I can take care of myself. As for these two...I don't have a clue who they are." I stare at them.
Andrew
"Ur welcome." I grumble. "We saw you passed out and being chased by monsters. Theyre dekt with. Im andrew this is Jaeda."
"Oh...well...thanks..." I shrug. "Sorry if we seemed a bit grouchy. Especially this one." I nudge Blaze. "I'm Alice and this is Blaze."
I sheathe my sword "Yeah, look at your condition Miss I-Can-Take-Care-Of-Myself" I look at Andrew and Jaeda. I bow "Thank you for saving her"
I roll my eyes and mutter under my breath.
(...)
(Don't do Alvin)
I look at Alice and give her a bottle of nectar "drink up.."
(I've been doing that from before I started rping with Alvin, ya know... -_-)
I frown. "I don't need it...I'm fine." I take it and drink some anyways before handing the bottle back to him
(I know, but we are used to calling it "The Alvin" and yes I know that you use that to notice someone you're on, but you could just fanmail me)
"Yes you drank it"
(meh, whateva)
I cross my arms. "Whatever. I didn't need your help."
"You always need my help!"
over a year ago werandy said…
crying
Name: Ikaros

IP: Angel

Soul Monster: pet class angeloid

Monsters and Weapons: Angel bow

Abilities: fiying,

Appearance: (pic)

Personality: shy,

History: fell out of the sky.......

I'm done now. is this good.
Name: Ikaros

IP: Angel

Soul Monster: pet class angeloid

Monsters and Weapons: Angel bow

A
I stare at him, offended. "I do not!" I jump to my feet.