Heroes of Olympus RP Club DATA: Defense and Technology Agency

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 06, 2013 at 06:57AM
In 2015 a special force was assembled, DATA. It was created by Marcus Jules, son of Athena. He had lost many friends on quest and missions. He became the Secretary of Defense (oh whatever, idk) and created DATA, Defense and Technology Agency, a special force of Demigods to do quest for the Gods and missions for the country. DATA also make arms and technology for the Nation. Marcus was the Director of DATA.

Marcus died in a mission, trying to save someone from North Korea. Katrina Johnson, daughter of Mercury was named his successor. She use DATA for demigod children and families. They live in DATA bases around the Nation guarded by DATA. DATA became Demigod Ability Training Agency to Half-Bloods.

During a Quest, Katrina disappeared. Her comrades was knocked out when it happened. They did not know where she went. Zachary Parker, son of Apollo was named as next Director. He was Katrina's friend and competition, making him trustworthy and the perfect successor. It is 2025

Of course there is still Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter, a DATA Base is under them, it is a secret Base, only Half Bloods know about it. The Government knows the other bases though.

You are a Demigod in DATA. You are stationed in the biggest DATA Base in America. DATA Base Nevada. If you are an elder Half Blood, you can be trainers to the younger ones. In DATA, you are given Code Names and you would be called by your CodeName. But on the field your real name must not be known. Zach is to be known as Director only.

Quest are from Gods, Missions are not.

Ranks:
Lieutenant Colonel
Major
Captain
First Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Sergeant Major of the Army
Command Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
First Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Form

Rank and CodeName:

Age(Above 17):

IP:

MP:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Demigod Job(Camper for normal):

Military Job(Riflemen and stuff):

Missions Done:
Accomplished:
Failed:

Military Weapon:

Demigod Weapon:

Armour:

History:

Others:
~~~~~~
Demigods:
Lieutenant Chameleon, daughter of Apollo, Archery Trainer: Kiera Mason (ShadowRanger) - MIA
First Lieutenant Blaze Phoenix, son of Mars, Sword Trainer: Kaji Feng Arashikage (me)
Captian Vigil, son of Nemisis, Counselor: Arisutea Akira Takahashi (Spikegilfer1997)
Second Lieutenant Rogue, son of Athena: Aaron Mc'Carthey (Rogue475)
First Sergeant Lux Shine, daughter of Poseidon, Combat Trainer: Chapin Wright (ItsJae)
First Lieutenant Winchester, son of Poseidon, Magic Trainer: Jensen Padalecki (goodyb0y55)
Captain Bullseye, daughter of Apollo, Counselor and Archery Trainer: Kahlee Parkers (Nicolicious)
First Lieutenant Archemedes, son of Hephaestus, Counselor and Mechanic: Nicholas Da Vinci (Mutaliation)
Major Jinx, son of Apollo, camper: Ajax (Killer24)

~
Created by Blaze and Kiera
~
In 2015 a special force was assembled, DATA. It was created by Marcus Jules, son of Athena. He had lo
last edited on May 08, 2013 at 10:57AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 411 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 411

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Selective breeding and a little something else." I said clearing it up.
(I'm lying terribly to you, I've been on five and all the one's I failed were tier 1/ S rank)
last edited over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
...thanks for the heads up, I was thinking of being like a guide for the new tier 1 operators so... over a year ago
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"Yeah, you look the type. anyway we are basically going in blind on this one so you have to listen to paxton on the coms, he will guide you guys to the intel. it is a briefcase with a coded transponder, we need it. ill be trying to get a lead on the HVT's location." I say as we drive through the busy streets of paris.
"Fancy acronym's, huh?" 'High value target' Trickster's scouting the place out as we speak, sabotaging it like the master he is."
"Okay we move once we reach the building, the private security force is full of ex-special forces so watch yourselves." I say and take an MP5k from a secret compartment. After loading the SMG, i turn to the group. "I hope your handy with your gun" I mutter and we stop in front of the big building. "Paxton get eyeson, we are getting out of here Iin exactly 8 minutes, be ready for us." I say and we exit the vehicle.
Trickster and I brought out a long, ornate dagger with distinctive oriental designs, a wooden handle, and a curved golden hilt.
"Thought I lost this." I muttered "This a dagger given to all black ops graduate's, or more recent ones at any rate. When you kill somebody with it does a few thing's, turn's their body invisible, nullifies the sound of their death, disguises you as them until you make hostile action. Finally they killed person's body will release a pheromone that will numb the senses of those are close enough and not prepared."
"You guys take the stairs to the seventh floor, room 670" I say and walk through the electric opening doors. "Everybody down, on the ground!" I shout and fire a short burst into the ceiling to scare the civies. "don't you think about it!, pistols on the floor kick them to me!"I shout at the four guards in the lobby. they do so and layon the ground, hands on their heads. I promptly move over to the pistols and put them in a trash can and put it in the elevator. "Going down" I mutter as I send it downward. "Now everybody out!" I yell and fire another burst upward. they quickly run in a horde out of the building. "You two better be getting close" I say into my mic.
"Thought I'd get a chance to use this but nope, gun's a-blazin' it is." I drew my Calico's and charged with a insane aggression, Spy-crab took out priority target's while Silver-tongue ran throw a smoke grenade he threw slashing the enemies to bit. Trickster blew up several of his trap's, it was a symphony of destruction.
(GTG)
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
Chapin

I slip the listening device in the targets coat, i leave and return to the ops van.
"Yeah to late for covert, those d*mn rookies are to thank for that." I reply and start heading toward the staires. I eventually get to the bottom floor and open the elevator, of course the pistols were still inside. They were my escape plan... I start heading toward the control room, killing any guard I saw. I quickly burst Iinto the room shooting the rest of my 9mm rounds in the smg. the firefight only last about 12 seconds, max..
I saw a tech analyst and walk over to him, my .40 pistol aimed dead center on his forehead. "ne se déplacent pas, je vais vous tuer si vous ne m'écoutez pas" I say and I slowly direct him to his monitor. "Où est votre patron" I ask him, and he begins to type on his computer. "Quinzième étage, l'hélicoptère est en cours de préparation pour le décollage" he replies and I knock him out with my pistol. I run to the elevator and press the top floor button. Then I take the four glock 9mm pistols and take three of the magazines and stuff them into my pocket. I now had duel wield pistols, a 9mm and a .40...
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Wow, Rogue I think you found your RP Partner haha)
I think about it and send the others back to base. I speak to the com "Alright guys, I'll be backup" I take a motorbike from the jeep and I start riding "Give me your location and I'll cover you, once I'm there."
"We are at the sebring building east of the tower" I say over the mic, the elevator music sort of killed the mood of this all...
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Where should I begin?)
"Alright" I start riding there fast
(You can be in the evac chopper that's on the way o_O)
I said command's into my radio, like my own personal storm my teammate's smashed through the enemy rank's. It was glorious.
"Did you find the intel package?" I say into the mic. I look up at the floor indicator, 10th floor... I was almost there.
"Hmm," I grumbled. "I find everything I need to find."
last edited over a year ago
(Kk.)
"E.TA. Fifteen Minutes Out." The Pilot tells my squad of four. We were hustled near the doors of the evac chopper, gripping onto the handle swinging from the roof.
"Copy that, Bullseye out." I load my AUG and tap my dagger strapped securely to my side.
"Thing's are going well."
I start shooting the enemy with my sniper. "Bullseye, welcome. Care to join me in target practice" I joke
"I think this became massacre long ago."
"Not yet." I tell him watching the ground roll by below.
Thirteenth floor. I look up and go through the service hatch, waiting for gunfire. "Bing" the doors slide open and at least six automatic weapons begin spraying down the inside of the elevator. after a moment of ear deafening gunfire, the leader calls for a cease-fire. "Clear it!" he yells and two men enter the elevator...
"This seems a little easy."
I jump down and fire two rounds from the glock, grabbing the closest man. gunfire commenced and all I could do was move forward, trying not to be killed by a stray bullet. "Reloading!" they all say in unison, they look at each other and realize everyone was out and reloading. I smirk and fire five percise rounds killing three...
Unfortunately they had reloaded in time to fire off a few shots, one of those d*mn rounds hit me in the side. "F*ck..." I curse glance at my wound, it was only a flesh wound... luckely, I fire another few rounds and the men fall motionless. I could see a helicopter flying away in the distance. "The son-of-a-b*tch got away, you guys better have that intel... because you have three full teams of French Swat entering the building now!" I say into the mic.
"Yeah, yeah, I got it. You can clam down by the way, they are French after all."
I fire and it exploded "That'll buy you sometime, get out of there"
Rogue475 commented…
of course that happens... now I can't use the damn character who was in the helicopter....whatever *sigh* over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
nah I'm just pretending I didn't expect that to happen, its fine. over a year ago
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
I merely block their way to you fellows over a year ago
"The h*ll? must have been a .50" I mutter as I watch the burning wreckage fall to the ground.
"LEEERRROOOOOOYYYY JEEEEEEENNNNKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN'S!!" I charged like a mad man with the Intel to evac.
I see the two other operatives and slam the door as they get through onto the roof. "Where is that evac?" I say into the mic and take off my black mask. "We are on the roof awaiting pick up!" I say again.
"That doesn't bode well."
"We need to hold here for the evac, hide behind the venting blocks, you can use them as cover." I say and look over the edge. I could see three special response vans parcked outside the building. "We only engage them if we are engaged by them, basically: don't shoot, until shot at"
"Roger that. Trickster, top floor, your specialty if possible."
(We are on the roof, that's kinda the top floor? unless he is on another building?)
"Alright, just try not to get shot, too much paperwork..." I joke and pull out my Sig .40
"If I did all I'd get is desk work for a week as well."
(He's got his ways.....)
"yeah but paperwork builds character...actually it doesn't, they just say that." I say and pull out my glock in the other hand.
"The mirror wall is up, let them take the first shots."
"They'll be here any minute , we could really use that evac chopper"
"I thought you were supposed to be the calm one?" I chuckled.
"I'm not complaining but having you two is sort of making me nervous" I mutter in response.
"Don't forget the other two." I chuckled, Silver pipped up.
"After this you won't be able to."
"Uh-huh, just please don get yourselves killed" I say and aim my two handguns at the entrance/exit.
"Not dead yet."
"True but an hour ago you were support, now your Tier 1, well not exactly just ....you know" I stop and decide to cease talking I was getting nowhere really fast.
"Pfff, done this before against less French opponent's."
I don't reply, a moment later the door busts open and I put on my mask and raise my hands in the air. "Get the f*ck back!" I shout in french and glance at the others.
"Hold." I said to my side. "Trick put a mirror field at the entrance, the bullet's will simply fly back at them."
"We don't want to kill them unless absolutely necessary" I whisper to him and open my jacket, I had a fake bomb strapped to myself. the plan was criminal and the tech boys loved to pull pranks with these things.
"If they open fire they kill themselves, simple as that."