Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood II

Nicolicious posted on Jun 29, 2013 at 02:36AM
What ever happened to those relaxing Camp Half-Blood Rps? They died. That's what happened.
So, I'm making a new one. Just relax and enjoy. No major prophecies until we are all extremely bored and about to die. XD
After the Giant War, the Romans and Greeks were allies. So as a very major apology, Camp Jupiter helped rebuild Camp Half-Blood. It's now called Camp Half Blood II, only because Leo thought that would sound cool, and is exactly the same with the exception of some new cabins.
Every major and minor Greek god or goddess has a cabin.
Cabin 3- Poseidon's Cabin, Greek god of destruction, earthquakes, horses, hurricanes, oceans, seas, storms, and other water bodies.
Cabin 4- Demeter's Cabin, Greek goddess of the harvest and agriculture.
Cabin 5- Ares' Cabin, Greek god of war.
Cabin 6- Athena's Cabin, Greek virgin goddess of wisdom, handicrafts, useful arts, and battle strategy.
Cabin 7- Apollo's Cabin, Greek god of the sun, light, healing, music, poetry, archery, and prophecy.
Cabin 8- Artemis' Cabin, Greek virgin goddess of the hunt, the Moon, chastity, animals, and the wilderness.
Cabin 9- Hephaestus' Cabin, Greek god of forges, fire, technology, craftsmen, sculptors, volcanoes, and blacksmiths.
Cabin 10- Aphrodite's Cabin, Greek goddess of beauty, love, desire, sexuality, and pleasure.
Cabin 11- Hermes' Cabin, Greek god of roads, speed, messengers, commerce, travel, thieves, merchants, athletes, and mail deliverers.
Cabin 12- Dionysus' Cabin, Greek god of grape-harvest, wine, ritual madness, parties, and ecstasy as well as theatre.
Cabin 13- Hades' Cabin, Greek god of the Underworld, wealth, and the Lord of the dead.
Cabin 14- Iris' Cabin, Greek goddess of the Rainbow.
Cabin 15- Hypnos' Cabin, Greek god of sleep.
Cabin 16- Nemesis' Cabin, Greek goddess of balance, justice, retribution, and vengeance.
Cabin 17- Nike's Cabin, Greek goddess of Victory.
Cabin 18- Hebe's Cabin, Greek goddess of youth.
Cabin 19- Tyche's Cabin, Greek goddess of luck and chance.
Cabin 20- Hecate's Cabin, Greek goddess of magic, sorcery, witchcraft, crossroads, trivial knowledge, and necromancy.
Cabin 21- Thanatos' Cabin, Greek god of peaceful death.
Cabin 22- Kratos' Cabin, Greek god of strength and power.
Cabin 23- Circe's cabin.
I will add other cabins for gods/goddesses that aren't on the list that people choose.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Powers:

Weapons:

Cabin Counsellor?:

History:

Other:

No Romans please. *cough*Iceman*cough*
Poseidon:
Cabin Counsellor~ Kate Dean-Nicolicious
Alton Joseph Hamilton II-Alvin2442
Demeter:
Cabin Counsellor~
Ares:
Cabin Counsellor~ Blaze Phoenix-Blaze_of_Ares
Athena:
Cabin Counsellor~
Apollo:
Cabin Counsellor~Summer Mathison-Dovemoon
Rynnessa 'Rynn' Desistri-kittehz44128
Hephaestus:
Cabin Counsellor~
Carter Jones-darange
Aphrodite:
Cabin Counsellor~Noah Crook-ConnorandTravis
Clara Rivers-Allons-y5
Hermes:
Cabin Counsellor~
Dionysus:
Cabin Counsellor~
Hades:
Cabin Counsellor~ Alex-Killer24
Iris:
Cabin Counsellor~
Hypnos:
Cabin Counsellor~
Nemesis:
Cabin Counsellor~ Arik Takahashi- Spikegilfer1997
Nike:
Cabin Counsellor~
Hebe:
Cabin Counsellor~
Tyche:
Cabin Counsellor~
Hecate:
Cabin Counsellor~ Matthew 'Matt' Clarkson-Rogue475
Thanatos:
Cabin Counsellor~
Dalton David-torrent
Kratos
Cabin Counsellor~ Roberto Juarez-Mutaliation
Circe
Cabin Counsellor~ Travis Barker-marshanboy
last edited on Oct 23, 2013 at 11:07AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 901 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 901

over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(This is boring, we're not interacting with one another, I decree dinner to be over.)
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(I second that motion, even though you don't second royal decrees.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Allons-y5 said…
*some kid at my table snaps his fingers in my face and i wake up* "CLARA! WAKE UP!"

hmm? what?
oh. sorry.
(Makes royal decree, leaves.)
(?....)
(*Tumbleweed*)
(okkayy then.)
Qu'allons-nous faire maintenant? *people from other tables were staring at me weird, ugh i must be talking in french again*
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(isn't the starting of the quest suppose to begin?)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Lets make contact)
One of the hermes kid throw pie at one of my brother, which he replied throwing a tomato but it misses and hits Alex
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I jump on top of my table."FOOD FIGHT!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I start throwing food while the girls at my table run away in fear.
I ducked under the table with a grape fruit. I charged a spark to the end of my finger jammed it into the center and then tossed it at the Aphrodite kids. "CITRUS BECOMES YOU!" I yelled as it exploded.
*I slam the bottom of my staff on my table and a force field forms around my siblings*
I weaved signs causing the ground beneath the Hecate cabin to shift.
"Ah you're no fun!" I shout at the Hecate table. "Come on! Have fun."
This is not fun, it is irritating.
"That's because you're behind the force field. Come on."
"I concur!" With a few more signs a half-dozen geysers erupted in the force-field filling it with water.
*I touch my staff in the water and it reverts back into the ground*
"We're playing that game are we? You can't run away from this one." I released the wind in great gales that could lift a person from the ground. "Play fair, trickster."
(I'm confused Spike, who's your parent again?)
(Confused because of abilities? No link. Confused because Cara has me labeled as "Arik Oliver Tyrell" leader of the Hades cabin? No clue. I figured if Percy has a healing factor, Jason can fly, Nico can summon skeletons and teleport and all of them can cause freak storms then I would be fine with all elements used for strictly combat purposes.)
(Percy is given a healing factor when in contact with water because his father is the god of the sea, Jason can fly because his father is the god of the sky which allows him to control winds, and Nico can control the dead and shadow travel because his dad is the god of death and darkness, and not all of them can cause freak storms, only Percy and Jason because again, son of the sea god, and son of the sky god, what's your excuse?)
Nicolicious commented…
Hades is actually the god of the Underworld, not death. over a year ago
(Percy and Nico can cause earthquakes, Nico has never had to go to the same extent. Mystiokinesis serves as your Macguffin power to do whatever. If powers are limited entirely to parentage then everyone would be a kid of the big three, I could just be a child of Zeus without much problems other then the OCD part of my brain complaining that I don't have the complete set. Artificially forcing everyone to make the same choice if they even want to compare. Children of the big three overpower regulars in use of their particular elements and raw energy, others just have to be smarter. Ironically I made the exact opposite claim about having the complete set to Rogue not to long ago.)
(Nico has created an earthquake before, more specifically, created a fissure in the earth to get rid of the skeleton monsters or whatever they were called. I never said that you only have to be a child of the big three to have these powers, just be a child to a god relevant to what you can do, child of Nemesis, goddess of revenge, can create geysers and control winds, unless you said a wizard did it there's no explanation for your powers.)
( "Unless you are what I am there is no excuse for your having useful abilities" What I said before, magic is a Macguffin ability, the key that fits every lock.)
(So what you're saying now is that your character possesses magical abilities?)
(No, I'm saying that if you want to have magic like that fine. Possessing the same abilities on a lesser scale but getting called out because of not having a parent directly related to that is nonsensical. I can see children of a specific good having and affinity for a certain element but not being the ones that control it without exception. That will limit everyone's choices to the power players)
(That's just how it works for demigods, your parent isn't a powerful god, tough luck it's what you were given [or in this case, what you chose] and limitation is part of making a character and allows you to make creative choices and movements, not just giving your character abilities that make no sense, that would be like if Percy was suddenly able to control fire with no direct connection to it.)
(A paths end is not always reflective of its end. Percy and Leo can resist heat even though their elements are polar opposites. Percy caused the reaction on mount saint Helen's, that is like Geo-Thermokinesis. Rick handles magic extremely ham-fistedly, charmspeak is proof enough of that.)
(We're getting off topic here, my question is how can your character control both water and air? I just need an explanation.)
(And you prove my point, if our powers are reflective entirely of who we choose then everyone would pick Hecate because she has control of all realms.)
(Haven't you noticed that not everyone does that, they choose their characters to have certain gods as their parents because of what they want, and they already make their character work with the abilities they need so the limitations don't really matter.)
(The same way Blaze has Pyrokinesis, Alvin has a sharingan, children of Thanatos exist, and children of Hecate have everything instead of the limited enchantments?)
(Pretty much, even though sharingan still comes up blank in my memory banks, and the children of Thanatos should be looked into maybe, and I don't fully understand that last part :P)
(Because you didn't grasp my idea. By the Rick mythos Blaze shouldn't have Pyrokinesis and children of Hecate can't do combat magic they plan things out before fighting occurs.)
(Well yea, most of the Rick mythos is not abided by in our Rps, but still, that doesn't mean children of minor gods with no elemental connections, can have control over elements, it's just not logical.)
(Because you see each character climbing a ladder as they get stronger, going one way and one way only. Ares has Pyrokinesis because the ancient Greeks thought it looked cool.)
(Don't talk to me about Ares having pyrokinesis, it gives me a headache, I just want to know, why does your character, a child of Nemesis, have powers over water and air, it just doesn't make sense.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Um...Arik's been using elemental control for a while now, even though it doesn't make sense considering who his parents, he using them, so it's pointless to argue, you're not going to make him change his character.)
(Neither does Ares having Pyrokinesis exclusively, all the elements save lightning are involved in warfare, it just depends on how far you want to twist it. Why does your character apparently have the ability to manipulate fire via another ability? Children of Hecate don't know combat magic to begin with.)
(... I'm gonna take a really long nap, I'll probably wake up when the world starts making sense, or when I've stopped caring, whichever comes first.)
(The world makes sense to any who want to put the effort in to understand it. That seems to be a core difference in philosophy between you and I, you seem to see only what is right there without variation, I take more leaps in my thinking.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Perfect.
(Essentially Muta does straight class progression without complaint, I do not.)
over a year ago darange said…
Name: Carter Jones

Immortal Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Sydney Jones

Appearance: PICTURE

Apparel: Leather jacket, plaid long sleeved shirt, skinny jeans, lime green high tops

Powers: can build anything, power over fire

Weapons: a pendent that turns into a sword

Cabin Counsellor?: Nah

personality: funny, sarcastic, flirty,can be serous, gets bored easily

History: grew up a normal childhood, except for the fact: she has been to a total of 9 different schools, monsters chase her just about everywhere and when she was 11 her mother died and she was taken to camp

Other: nope nothing else
Name: Carter Jones

Immortal Parent: Hephaestus 

Mortal Parent: Sydney Jones

Appea
(Darange has returned.)
(yuppers)
*i walk into a scene of a food fight, and duck as a piece of food comes hurtling toward me, i look around* OK who through that?
(I finally got my Son of Sobek version to work, yay.)
(nice)