Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Case (FINISHED!)

Alvin2442 posted on Jan 01, 2014 at 12:59AM
Camp Half-Blood is a place that's been open for 3,000 years keeping heroes safe(Mostly.) But Camp Half-Blood is experiencing murder.

First Murder: Blake Morgan, son of Hermes. Found in his cabin, his bed filled with blood. He was stabbed in his neck, chest, and his wrist.
Second Murder: Katherine Parks, daughter of Apollo. Found at the archery range, tied to a target. Multiple arrows in her eyes and aimed towards where her heart would be.
Third Murder; Corina Davis, daughter of Aphrodite. She was found in the dinner pavilion, her death was caused by someone shoving makeup products down her throat.
Fourth Murder: James Wood, son of Demeter. The murderer blew his head straight off. He was walking back to his cabin.
Fifth Murder: Cameron Boyle, son of Athena. Tried to save Amanda, because an ax was heading straight for her. He jumped in the way and was killed.
Sixth Murder: Larkin Harp, son of Dionysus. Thought to be the murderer, but the murderer appeared and shot him.
Seventh Murder: Grigori Regulus, son of Hermes. Tried to slice at the murderer, but she froze him, took his sword, and decapitated him.
Demigods have volunteered to find this murderer and present him before the gods for his punishment. You are those demigods.
Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Powers:
Any reason for wanting to catch the murderer?:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­
Characters:
Carter Thompson, son of Ares. Alvin2442/Me.
Amanda Kurk, daughter of Apollo. pink-bookworm
Grigori Regulus, son of Hermes. Blaze_of_Ares.
Chloe Barnes, daughter of Athena. Nicolicious.
last edited on Jan 28, 2014 at 12:13AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 315 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 315

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Haha somewhere. Great place to be.)

James sucks in a breath and opens his mouth to speak. "It wasn't me, it wasn't me. I could never do something like that," he whimpered.

"Then explain why on earth you were spotted running from each crime scene and why you have blood on your arm," I growled.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
James paled and turned to run, but I was already behind him. "Going somewhere...?"
"Don't think your getting away. Your acting suspicious."
James plaed even more, if that was possible. "I didn't do it." James exclaimed, and I shook my head, my eyes changed to an electric blue, and a spark left my fingers. (Athena is a child of Zeus.)
"Then explain to me what the gods you were doing at the time!" I yelled.
James's body shook. "Um....erghhh. I can't tell you." I raised my hand, my fingers sparking. "My mom is a child of Zeus, you know. I got plenty of shocking power." James's shoulders slouched, I loosened my grip slightly, and then he took advantage breaking my grip and running.
(Switching to Third Person View. It's easier to write in for me.)
Cameron groaned, before he started running after him. He was actually fast, so in no time he caught up to James and he tackled James, sending a shock through his back. Cameron dragged James back over to Amanda. "Speak, now!"

"I...didn't kill Blake, Katherine, or Corina. And, I ran 'cause your Electrokinesis is scary. And so are you Amanda." James paused..."I cut myself..." Cameron threw James to the ground. "This is bull$#!%" He exclaimed. "I'm going to the scene of the crime. I'm a child of Athena. I can figure this out...I mean we can figure this out."
Cameron walked to the Hermes Cabin and entered without knocking, basically kicking down the door. He dropped to the ground, searching under the bed, searching between the mattress, and under the covers. Cameron even searched the entire Hermes Cabin, not a single thing. Not one piece of evidence."
(Ok)

"Explain and if what your saying is true whys you cut yourself?! Oh I'm scary now an I? Well I'm sorry but those people that were gods dam brutally murdered were my boyfriend, sister and a lovely girl." I basically screeched.
"It was accidental. I was playing around with a knife and then I dropped it and it sliced my arm. I was about to head to the Infirmary or the Apollo Cabin."
"What about the running from the scene where my boyfriend, MY BOYFRIEND laid dead!"
last edited over a year ago
"I had not a mother****ing to do with murder!" James's eye flare and plants grow all around Amanda's legs, tightening, and they extend to her arms. "Listen closely Amanda, I had nothing to do with those deaths. Accuse me, or anybody in my brothers and sisters, and I'll kill you. The plants release their grip and shrink down. James glares at Amanda.
With one final green I turned the opposite way. He had no right to be angry at me.
James angrily walked away, stomping as he walked into the forest. And then, chop! His head was clean off. There wasn't even time to scream.
James head gets blown of and my eyes open wide with shock.

(Brutal murder much)
The person who killed him, wore a mask and a hood. He obviously spoke through a voice modifier.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I killer disappears after examining his handy work
Who was this? My face paled and I tried my hardest to blink back tears. Was this the mysterious guy who killed Blake and Katherine and Corina?
An axe flew parallel to the ground, at Amanda's neck. Cameron walked back towards where Amanda was.
I screamed. What the?!
Name: Carter Thompson
Immortal Parent: Ares/Mars, the God of War.
Appearance: Picture.
Weapons: Anything and Everything. He found a way to use everything as a weapon.
Powers:
Prowess in Battle: Has an overall advantage in battle.
Warfare: Experienced in all kinds of warfare.
Telumkinesis: Control over weapons.
Odikinesis: Control over emotions of war. Hate and Rage.
Pyrokinesis: Has it, doesn't really use it.
Necromancy: Only can command the dead. Can't summon them, like a Child of Hades.
He has his father's blessing, so he's near invulnerable.
Physical Strength: Carter is 10x stronger than demigods. Stronger than a child of Herakles.
Any reason for wanting to catch the murderer?: He was dating Corina, when she died. He was also good friends with Blake and has known Katherine almost all his life.
Other:
One of the strongest demigods of Ares/Mars.
Mastery of almost all his abilities.
(The thing on his mouth.) His mom gave him that, so he could unleash the full fury of his abilities. He hasn't put it on for awhile, but after Corina and Katherina died, he put it back on, so he could kill the murderer.
Name: Carter Thompson 
Immortal Parent: Ares/Mars, the God of War.
Appearance: Picture.
W
Cameron dived, but the Ax came straight through him. He was dead. The fifth murder. Carter basically appeared beside Amanda and stuck his hand out. The ax stopped, inches away from her. "The murderer was here...wasn't he."
(Interesting new character there)
(Bet that was a surprise.)
(It was)
She nodded her head. Still shocked as to what happened and now Cameron was gone to.
Carter seemed to glow red, but he took a deep breath, and calmed down. He gripped the axe. "This looks...familiar." The metal for the axe was dark as night, but it glowed with a red power. "No wonder... This is my axe...I sent it to my dad, because he asked me to." Carter stepped back and took a few practice swings. "I'm going to kill that murderer."
"Stop. You can't go about killing him like that. Do you even know what his face looks like?" I directed my eyes to the ground and attempted to rub the tear away.
"No. But, when I find out who he is, I'm going to kill him." Carter threw his axe in their air and it shrunk down and then split in half into to fingerless gloves. "He doesn't know what he's messing with. How dare he touch...Corina." Carter shook his head. "Where'd he go?"
"Your Corinas boyfriend? Yeah he's not getting away with what he's done . How can someone be so cruel? Where he went, no idea but we're going to find out no matter what. I'm the same as you, he doesn't know who he's messing with."
Carter nodded to the question, as he pulled his gloves towards his wrist. "I'm considering it's a child of Hermes or Hades. Maybe, Hecate. Because, not a lot of people can teleport, or get away that fast."
"Why would a child of Hermes murder there own brother?"
"Jealousy. Possession."
"I guess everybody did love him, including me. Is there any type of file that states all the campers so I can get a list of every Hermes person, and any, hades and Hecate."
"In the big house. I know Cameron has a copy of it. But, I can't remember his combination."
"I think I might know it but I'm not one hundred percent sure,"I sigh trying my hardest not to think about the fact that a lot of people that I loved were dead by some stupid murderer guy that thinks he can go around and murder whoever he wants.
"We'll see when we get there."
"Ok," I say as we walk to the big house.
Carter looks Chiron in the eyes. "I want the file with every camper's name and godly parent." Carter's eyes looked like they were flames.
I stand beside Carter and Chiron gets a curious look come over his face.
"We need them to figure out the murderer. Hand them over." Carter's eyes grew harsher, as they literally became flames. He started to pull off both of his gloves.
Chirons hooves step back and he hands the file over to carter. "Thanks Chiron," I say in a sad voice that I didn't bother to hide like I had been since Blake and the others were murdered.
I run over to Amanda and Carter, breathing hard and sweating "What happened to Cameron??"
"Died. Tried to save Amanda. He halfway succeeded. I was there to stop the ax however." Carter said, pulling the gloves back. Carter opened up the file, as he nodded to Chiron to show his thanks.
"Yep," I sighed, remembering that his death was my fault.
"Not your fault." Carter said, not looking up. "Ερμής, ο Άδης, Εκάτη." The file's words change, becoming children of Hermes, Hecate, and Hades. "Too little...Hermes Cabin."
"Here let me read it."
Carter gave her the file. From the Hermes Cabin, only one name stayed on his tongue, "Michael Morgan."
I flip through the names and don't see anything too bad. "Have anybody in mind?"
I look nervous "Umm, please don't kill me"
"We won't," I roll my eyes. "Unless you're the killer."