Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Quest: Your Chance

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 06:04AM
It's been 300 years since Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico D'Angelo, Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Reyna, Leo Valdez and Piper McLean existed. They had their chance to go on quests and become the bug heroes of the place and it's time we got our chance to become one too.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Rules:

1. Only one character
2. No being more powerful than anyone else
3. You can be either Greek or Roman
4. Don't go killing other characters (that's just stupid if you do)

Character Sheet:

Name:

Godly parent:

Looks:

History (how you came to camp, who your immortal parent is, etc):

Weapon:

Demigods: Greek-

Nina Sinclair daughter of Artemis (Pink-bookworm)
Conrad Caine Troy son of Hermes (Alvin2442)
Chloe Harper daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Katrina Evans 'Kat' daughter of Apollo (ShadowRanger)
Draco Montgomery son of Nemesis (Rogue475)

Demigods: Roman-

Charlie Ray son of Mercury (Blaze_of_Ares)

last edited on Sep 04, 2014 at 05:16AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1102 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1102

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
As I missed, I shifted my helmet off, and smirked. I swung my sword faster towards her head, while bringing out my dagger and stabbing her bow.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I yelped as his dagger stabbed into my bow, his other sword swinging towards my head.
I leaped backwards, yanking her bow with me, and stopping my sword from cleaving through her head. "You lost your bow..."
"Yes it seems I have. You better give that back to me when this is over," I warned him, for that was my special bow.
I look down towards the bow once more, "Sorry about your wood..." I smile, tossing her back the bow, and then run towards where there flag might without warning.
I look at the wood on my bow. It would still work, but this wasn't just a bow. Sighing I noticed Alvin running off and momentarily forgetting about my bow, I ran after him.
Alvin laughed as she gave chase, before remembering what that meant. "F***!" He then dashed through the treeline, ignoring the fact that she was a hunter.
I spotted him running into the trees and quickly pulled in behind him, making sure I wasn't seen
"Dang it Nina!" He cut through the trees once again, hoping to lose Nina, before bursting straight into the Hunter Flag, and surrounded by 5 hunters, including Nina.
"You're not getting the flag all by yourself. We are hunters what do you expect? We have plans mastered," I explain.
And that's why Alvin gave his cockiest grin. "Who said I was alone...?" He then gave a wolf whistle, and four lone campers walk out of the trees. Then one more walked up. And leaped at Nina. "Well...you girls have fun, I'm just going to skedaddle with the flag." He grabbed the flag. And with the skill of his blade, weaved a path through the hunters, smirking. That's when he remembered the other flag, and broke off into a run, only to see two hunters already chasing after him. "Weak..."
I dodged away from the guy, shooting an arrow into his armour, keeping an eyes on Alvin.
Unlike I did, the guy shrugged off the arrow, and sent his sword towards her head.
I screamed as the sword went flying towards my head and I dodged it, the tip slightly cutting into my head.
He stopped and just held the point of his sword to her neck, as I ran for my life through the trees looking for the creek. I saw it at the same time as the other flag holder did. I totally didn't cheat....I just threw a huge wave at her to slow her down. All powers allowed....
I the kneed the guy and his sword was thrown away from him and I hit him with another arrow in the armour.
"I'm wearing armor...like everywhere so..." With precison, he did a sweeping leg kick, triping her.

I trudged into the creek holding up the flag as it shifted to Poseidon. "THE CAMPERS WIN!"
I fall to the ground as I hear Alvin saying the own and groan, pulling myself back up.
(BREAKING THE STREAK! WOOHOO! I SUCCEEDED WHERE PERCY FELL!)
(Hash, yep indeed)
(Even though in reality, I probably would have got struck with something by a hunter...)

He grins, laughing at the fact that the streak was broken, and takes off his boots.
(Yeah, technically the hunters should've won, but anyway it's just a RP)

I grab my half broken bow off the ground and walk over to the group of hunters that were near me.
(Well...Percy would have won!)
(Haha but it's Percy)
(No
...R.R is a troll...)

I cheered and the other hunter looked at me, with a scowl, especially with her clothes being drenched.
(He is, he is)

"What a cat war," one of the girls sigh and I nod my head in agreement. "And I wonder why I'm friends with him at times. He broke my bow."
I sigh, and drop the flag. Walking away, ignoring the other campers.
"Come on, let's head out of the forest," I tell them. They usually listened to me since I was the only actual daughter of Artemis there and known to be.
I went into my lonely cabin, took off all of my armor, and laid on the bed, face into the pillow. "Why can't winning CTF be easier...?" He mumbled.
The all nodded, following me out. These guys were the only people I'd even known for my entire life except the people at camp and my dad. I was never one for friendships back in school.
"Nina just had to be a hunter.." I held a derp face.
We all head into the empty Artemis cabin, that we all stayed in when we had visits to camp,
The Poseidon Cabin connected the kids of Poseidon to all of the oceans and sea, and other water bodies. It was very comforting, and that's why I spent most of my time in here. Its nice knowing my dad's power.
"Well that was a wonderful loss," one of the girls who went by the name Cassidy, said with a shake of her head. I laughed.
I mumbled carefully.

Meanwhile, in the arena. A son of Hermes and a daughter of Ares were sparing in the arena. The fight was surprising.
(Do you have any idea on what we can do with this to to make it more interesting?)
(Really...I have no idea...)
(Hmm okay)
(Any names I can use for this son of hermes? He's planned to be my new character...)
(Hmm well what sort of name do you want? Short, simple, unique?)
(Unique
(Okay, something like Chase or River, Colton? I've used names in my stories like Kieran, Epping, Dhae, Levi, Jace)
The Daughter of Ares parried, faked, and thrusted her sword towards his chest-plate. The Son of Hermes, then blurred out, and blocked the blade, and she groaned. Her sword then glowed red and she stabbed through his armor. They both had advantages. He could move a lot faster than the eye could see, but she could see every attack before the attack.

He grimaced and blurred again, she instantly felt a bunch of sword strikes. He then swung the sword to hit her side, and she literally used her shield to bash his body back. He leaped backwards using hyper speed. They exchanged more blade strikes, before they saw the first Harpy. They both groaned, before he grabbed her and sprinted to her cabin, sat her down, before sprinting into his own cabin.
Name: Conrad Cain Troy

Godly parent: Hermes

Looks: Pic

History (how you came to camp, who your immortal parent is, etc): He ran there and was claimed as soon as he touched the borders. He was also blessed with a faster speed than his brother and sisters.

Weapon: A replica of The Sword of Hermes.
"I'm sure we will win next time, girls," I tell them with a smile. They wouldn't win twice in a row, wouldn't allow it.
Conrad actually ran into Artemis's cabin, flashing a brilliant smile. "We will...." He then disappeared, making them all wonder if he was just a hallucination.
"Um what?" I muttered to myself, standing up so I could chase after him. I exited the cabin and looked around for any signs if him.
There was loud snickering in the Hermes Cabin, but only does right next to them could hear it. Conrad then hit his bed, a small voice wondering if Artemis would kill him for that. It was a very small voice.

I noticed Nina outside, as I had went to sit on the porch. (Add-On.) "What's wrong?"
"Oh, nothing, just coming to find someone. Did you see anyone walk past here?" I ask.
I shook my head.

(Cabin 3 - Cabin 8 - Cabin 11)

Conrad went to sleep, waiting till morning.

I gave her a smile. "Just go to sleep, I'm sure its nothing."