Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 4601-4645 of 4645

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"Yeah, something just we could do..." I add.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"Do you have any ideas on something fun?" I ask, smiling.
"Oh I think we could find something fun to do." I grin, propping myself up so we were face to face.
"Yeah, there's gotta be something," I laugh, looking into his eyes. "Do you want to stay here, or go somewhere else?"
"Well we could go back to the Zeus cabin to get some rest?" I suggest, my face only inches away from her's.
"If you want. I don't mind whet we do," I say to him, smiling. Our noses were almost touching.
I smile at her, glancing at her lips, then back at her eyes. "Okay." I say quickly, motioning for her to get up, since she was over me.
I get up off Allen and offer my hand out to help him up.
"Thank you." I murmur as Zara helps me to my feet. "Remember when I dropped you around here?" I ask, grinning.
(Gonna go play with a friend for a bit, be back in an hour or so)
"No problem," I smile. "Dropped me, when did you drop me? I don't remember this," I say, my eyes going slightly wide.
(Okay)
"Back when we were lost in the woods and you told me to give you a boost, you don't remember?" I ask, walking with her back to camp.
I shake my head. "I still don't remember. Was it when we went on the quest?" I ask as we walked through the trees.
(Back, guess he didn't want to hang out... Whateves)
"No, after we had left the labyrinth entrance the first time, before camp was attacked by those monsters."
"Oh, now I remember," I laugh. "Can't believe I forgot. It just seems like so long ago," I say.
(That sucks. Don't understand why he wouldn't want to hang out)
(Guess he had something to do... It was online and he just logged off)
"Yeah well, I may have dropped you intentionally." I reveal, chuckling slightly.
(Hmm I see. Guess he did. Don't worry, you can hang out with me instead)
"Allen! How dare you drop me intentionally," I say, only half joking. "How naughty of you."
(Haha, I'm quite okay with that :P
"Hey, I was trying to see what you'd do." I plea, laughing.
(Hey I was wondering if you would want to skip this forum ahead, like set it two years later? Because I'm not quite sure what more to do, seeing as the quest is complete and it's pretty much quieted down.)
I roll my eyes. "Sure you did."
(Haha good, cause you're stuck with me :D
Yeah, sure. I was thinking about the same thing a couple days ago, actually. Yeah, me neither. Want me to start a new forum or just leave it on this one?)
(lol, don't remind me Pink!)
(Alright cool, great minds think alike :P, It's really up to you, and I was thinking we should set it a couple days before their junior year ends in high school. Maybe Zara's dad let him stay at his house over the school year? and now they're like a big family or something, lol idk)
(You don't want to be stuck with me :O
And junior year is? Sorry, I still find your school system so confusing -_- and haha a big family. Well it can indeed be set then, but we need something that's like important to happen otherwise it'll end up with no plot.)
(I'm just messin you know dat ;-)
(Junior year is the third year of high school, last is Senior. And about a plot, well do you want to come up with something now, or just figure it out as we go along? Also what's the maturity level gonna be?, seeing as they've grown some since their first year at camp.)
(Hehe, I know :P
Ahh, I see, alright, got it. Would they be 16 or seventeen? Anyway we probably will figure out most of the plot while were going, but what do you reckon it's mainly going to be based on. Romance? Fighting? And higher than it was in this, but not as though they're adults either if you get me)
(Zara would be Seventeen and Allen would be almost Eighteen. As far as Fighting or Romance is concerned, I'd say both, but you can still center it around romance if you like. Yeah I get you, no babies XD
(Okay, got it. YEAh both sounds good. I don't really mind about the romance just as long as there is some. Haha no babies. Well I think that's just a little bit too far in time. Maybe when they're about 25, maybe a bit older :D)
(Mkay, lol, agreed haha... Scared of dem babies? Jks, alright let's get er rollin!)
(Haha I ain't no scared of babies. Babies are awesome and yep, indeed)
(... So... Am I waiting for a new forum?, or you gonna edit the Above stuff^? or what?)
(Umm I'll probably just make a new forum. Easier since then we can edit our forms a bit as well. Just give me a few)
(Gave a few... Gonna give a few more...)
(Sorry... I keep getting distracted by the TV...)
*sighs* ... Pay Attention Pink
*sighs* ... Pay Attention Pink
(It's up, I just quickly need to out the form on it)
(wasn't Zara's Dad an Architect?)
(Yeah, he's an architect)
(Alright, how about he got a promotion and is now somewhat of a big shot now, they even have a loft/apartment a few stories up in a building? Only he's really busy now?)
(Sounds good. SO they're basically by themselves the whole time?)
(Well they're usually at school, but yeah... hehehe...)
(Haha, got it! :P)
(Alright, posted, goodbye Romance 1 :'-(
(oh, what's her dad's name again?)
(Okay I'll post in a second and damn I forgot)
(Make one up, quick! haha)
(Hmm what about Daniel?)
(Cool beans, it'l work, Daniel Hyde)
(Haha! okay! good it works)