Heroes of Olympus RP Club The War of Hades Chronicles: Chapter of Ashes, Part 1

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Aug 03, 2015 at 07:09AM
"I will not stand the humiliation of being below my brothers any longer! No longer will I be belittled. I am Hades! The one who shall claim his rightful throne in Olympus!"
~~~~~~~~~~

In year 2016 on the Ides of March, the venomous and spiteful anger of Hades aimed itself and was determined to land upon the great Olympus. Hades himself had had enough of being contained in the depths of the Underworld, left to collect souls and watch over the dead. His greed to obtain more and increase in his subjects had grew far greater than that alone. He wanted more. And with his spiteful anger, his sights landed more specifically on the throne of the King of Gods. Zeus's throne. He began to feel as if he had been tricked into drawing the shortest and being made the ruler of the underworld. And his hatred....grew. His sense of reason quickly dwindled down to ashes and soon, he began to build a war carnivorous legion. An army of which one of his three sons would lead into battle. With that army, came a weapon of mass destructive power. This weapon contained five pieces: Destruction, Hatred, Greed, Power, and finally, Despair. With each individual piece, there were a thousand eternally tortured souls used to create them. And with the five together, they were called Gaia's Final Symphony. It was said that when Gaia's Final Symphony was activated, ashes would began to fall from the sky.

In the year 2022, Demigods began to mysteriously disappear. And what was more mysterious was that all of them were the sons and daughters of....Zeus. This drew the King of God's attention immediately and soon, there was the spark for war from his rage. Something that was all in Hades's predictions and plans, which gave him a valid reason to "defend" himself and start an attack. But that quickly turned into the beginning of a war after he began to threaten every god and goddess in Olympus with the power of a weapon that would destroy and devour everything that the gods and humanity held dear. He also offered a deal that if Zeus steps down from his thrown and bowed to him, he would reconsider starting a war. The King of Gods refused to commit such an act, his honor and pride being to great for him to do so. And this began to anger Hades more. But little of his knowledge, Zeus had sent Hermes to destroy the weapon pieces, and though he couldnt destroy them, he scattered the five pieces out among the world, leaving them hidden. When Hades found out what had happened, if anger was beyond any such rage. He waged a war to put Olympus in ruins and kill his brothers as well as bring chaos to the world of mankind. And he gave an oath to the Styx that he would have Zeus's head, and his throne, and that he would destroy anyone who got in his way. Now....news gets to the Demi-gods of Camp Landooje ((a demigod camp located a little ways away from the Big Apple)) and other camps all around the world--

That The War of Hades....Has Begun.
~~~~~~~~~~~

What're we going to do!?
We're all in great danger....

There was a prophecy found by gods that the fate of Olympus and the world of man-kind lands in the hands of brave unknown heroes. Halflings. Demigods.

Who will be our heroes?

--[CHARACTER SHEET]--
link

----------------------------
Meila Komptins, Daughter of Nike , Mortal Father: Thomas Komptins.
Alec Weston, Eldest Son of Hades, Mortal Mother: Diana Weston
Zacharias "Voltage" Edison, Son of Zeus, Mortal Mother: Melissa Edison
-----------------------------

The setting starts off in Camp Landooje, where the news had just been learnt.

((A little sneak peek of what's to come. :P))

[i]"I will not stand the humiliation of being below my brothers any longer! No longer will I be belit
last edited on Dec 19, 2015 at 08:47PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 131 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...