Kingdom Hearts Organization 13 RP

ash24trendkil posted on Jun 28, 2012 at 05:47PM
This is an RP that is based off the amazing group of Nobodys, known as the Organization 13. The rules are simple: 1. Have fun. 2. Respect others. 3. Don't be an ass about everything.Yeah the is vulgar language in this RP and that's because it will make it more interesting. The thing below is the character creation sheet. Have fun. I forgot one thing, pictures of your character are aloud.

Application
_________________________________________­¬__­_¬_­__¬­_
Name:
Alias/Nickname(s):
Sexual Orientation:
Ethnic Group:
Job/Occupation:
Birthday:
Birthplace:
Written Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Keyblade Name(s):
Keyblade Appearance:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Talents:
Theme Song:
Battle Theme:
Favorite Music:
Forte In Sports:
Fighting Style:
This is an RP that is based off the amazing group of Nobodys, known as the Organization 13. The rules
last edited on Jun 29, 2012 at 10:12PM

Kingdom Hearts 166 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 166

over a year ago ash24trendkil said…
Stands there waiting for the attack
over a year ago sora-roxas1 said…
Gets within range, bringing both blades up cross slashing him, causing an explosion of fire
Out of the fire walks out Xero holding his Keyblades in hand. "Is that all you got?"
crying
Xemeus Jumps back, "not even close"
Then bring it.
You said it, jumps above him casts a ball of light with one blade an darkness with the other blade, blasting them at the ground nnear xero causing it to break apart an form an abyss
Looks down the abyss. "I've dealt with worse than this before you all got into the Organization, you think that this is going to stop me? If so you thought wrong." Disappears into the shadows.
Xemeus: you think thats my fullest strength? Foolish, looks around for xero
I never underestimate my opponents, I simply have had harder people that fought me and lost.
Why must you hide then? Come out of the shadows
Why should I come out of the shadows? Its my natural battleground.
Hmm well if you wont come out then ill have to make you, casts light magic over all the shadows
I see that you try to reveal me but you are only creating more shadows.
Xemeus: damnit, no good
Shadows are everlasting. No one can get rid of them but I can control them.
Hmmmm interesting
Slowly comes from the shadows in front of Xemeus. "I am the leader for a reason Xemeus, and your trying to find out the hard way."
Xemeus: nah, i jus like a challenge
"Then I won't disappoint." Stands waiting for the attack.
Xemeus: good, lets his rage hit max, then maybe youll like my special
Smiles "I'm sure I will."
Xemeus looks up at the sun as his ultima solar blade begins to glow, takes his ultima lunar blade pointn to the sky, as the moon summons into the sky, you see xero. This is my true power
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
I watched the battle from afar "Xemeus can be so cute sometimes" I said as I started playing my guitar and still watching them
*as xemeus waits for xero to respond he awaits to use his special*. As xemeus looks over to find kurix at a distance playing her guitar, "heh your good" *smiles*
I saw him smiling at me so I smiled back "Thanks"
kiss
No problem
"Heh well I'll be Inside If you need me" I got up and walked Inside with my guitar
Xemeus: " ha ok ill be inside soon after im done here"
over a year ago YamiKokoro said…
Xika watched the battle with wide eyes. 'I mean, I knew that my comrades are strong, but their strength still surprises me sometimes.' she thought.

(Wait... are the original Organization members here as well?)
"heh thamks xira"

(i dont think so, because they were mostly all defeated throughout the series, we are kind of a new era of org.13)
I went to my room so I could finish practicing "Hmm lets see" I said to myself as I put my headphones around my neck and started playing my guitar again
Xemeus: hmm doesnt look like this battle will finish anytime soon, guess we'll finish it some other time, xemeus walked inside
over a year ago YamiKokoro said…
Xika sighed. Was the battle really over already? Well... she decided to head inside and go bug someone else. She knocked on Kurix's door, hoping to find some entertainment.
laugh
Xemeus hungry again from the battle, walked to the kitchen hoping to find somethng good to eat
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
Andrexi stood in front of the gates to the castle. Or the doors to the manor. Or wherever it was this crazy band of Nobodies were located. Staring up at the intimidating building, she tugged a lock of her hair nervously, aware that it wasn't too late to walk away and go back to her life before. With this thought, she caught sight of the ring on her finger, the menacing shadows swirling withing the stone. Yeah, it was too late. Much, much too late. Hiding away her nerves, Rexi reached up, knocking on the front entrance.
"Go away Xika" Kurix said as she put her guitar on the bed
last edited over a year ago
Kurix heard a knock from the main door also she got up and rushed pass everyone and opend It to see who was there "Who you be?" She asked
Rexi took a small step back, a shadow of uncertainty crossing her face. Then she hid it away, lifting her chin and crossing her arms. "My name's Andrexi. I was told this was the place for a girl like me."
last edited over a year ago
Xemeus: *in the kitchen eating away his food, unaware of what was going on*
"Oh your another one of us I see, well come In!" Kurix fully opend the door to let her In "Welcome to ya new home then! My name Is Kurix"
"Call me Rexi," she murmured, stepping inside and looking around.
Xemeus came out to see what the commotion was, he came to see kurix at the main door an a unknown girl standing before it
Kurix turned around to Xemeus "Xemeus this Is Rexi, she's our new member"
Xemeus stood there for a second, waving to rexi, "welcome home"
"i guess you can find your way around, I'll see ya when I see ya" Kurix ran upstaires to her room again
Rexi made a face when Xemeus called it 'home.' "Yeah, we'll see. Maybe a trial run first."
"wait kurix, do you have any missions today?"
Kurix stopped and turned around "Nope" She begun running to her room again
Xemeus noticed what rexi had said "well its home here for me as of now cause i have no other place" he responded to kurix next "oh ok then!"

Rubbing his head, walking out of the room
Hands in her jacket pockets, Rexi walked in, eyes darting everywhere, memorizing the layout, calculating the fastest way to get out.