Kingdom Hearts Orginazation Xlll Roleplay

SuzutheNeko14 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 04:40PM
I said I would do it and I meant it. You can use the roleplay character in the other forum if you wish or make another. I will start as soon as I can get one person to join. I'll try to be on rp with you atleast once a day. If any rules need to be made you may post them. Right now, I can't really think of any. The setting can be made up by anyone. The plot can be made up by anyone. Just be creative and go nuts!!! <3 Just be sure it is KH,KH2,Kh3 (coming soon),and 369/2, related. Thank you!

~XSuzuX~

Kingdom Hearts 247 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 247

over a year ago hiddennobodie said…
"I don't know." said Charlie as they got to the top of the stairs. Something was telling him to go to the left. He felt Serena feeling uneasy so he held her closer.

When they got to the door, Charlie heard a voice behind them. When he turned around he see's a blonde haired girl. "Who are you?" he said as he held Serena behind him.
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
Trennen ran away down to the Hall of Empty Memories and sat in the middle of the room wondering where Roxas was.

Xigbar saw her in his area and warped in front of her. "Why are you here?" " I'm thinking...Do you know where Roxas is?" "Yup. He's on a mission in Halloweentown. He won't be back for a couple hours. Why?" "Xigbar...Superior is killing off, or trying to, members...and Saix isn't telling me anything." "When does he?" "Does he tell you things?" "As if. I'm the one telling him things!"

Leo watched as Trennen ran away. "Saix! Why not just tell her?" He kept walking as he said " I do not have to. Therefore I will not. Especially to a Dusk!" Leo rolled his eyes and ran in the direction that Trennen went.

Xigbar opened a Dark Corridor and helped Trennen through it to Halloweentown. It closed just as Leo entered the room. "Shoot. Now I have no idea where she went!" He went back to Twilight Town and killed the Dark Follower. He then waited at the clock tower for someone to show up...eating some Sea-Salt ice-cream by himself.

Trennen and Xigbar looked for Roxas everywhere in Halloweentown. But he was already gone.

Leo was watching some kids play in the Plaza below when someone sat down next to him. "Hey XXV." It was Roxas. "I have to leave the Organization."
over a year ago SuzutheNeko14 said…
surprise
Serena looked at the girl and felt like she was a close friend. She walked pasted Charlie walking up to her. The girl stared at her ina bit of shock and Serena stared back. Serena held up her hand and the girl touched it. The girl's hand went through hers and she soon dissapeared.

Serena looked back at Charlie. "What's going on?" she questioned.
He looked at Serena and said "I don't know."

But there came a voice "But I do." said a young man who walked out of Charlie's body. The boy had spiky hair and it was the same color as Charlie's and he had blue eyes the same. "Do you remember what I said Suzu? At Freedom Island?" said the figure.
"What?! No Roxas! Trennen is looking for you...and she is really desperate about it." "Yeah? Well she can come with me. She doesn't need this kind of pressure...WE don't need this pressure.." "Roxas! Think before you go running off. Please?" "I have. And I think she will agree. Axel and SOME others MIGHT miss me...but not as much as she would...considerong she has feelings...like me and Xion do." "Roxas...Xemnas will have you both killed if you leave! You know that...Right?" He looked at Leo "Of cousre I know that! I'm tired of them threatening us." He looked around. "Xion!" She was down in the plaza coming out of a Dark Corridor.
At least...that is what he thought. It was really Trennen. She saw all the kids running around but ignored them and closed the Corridor as she was looking around. She looked up. Then she warped behind them. "Roxas! We have to get away from here!" Leo looked at him "Well if she hasn't read your mind i don't know who did and informed her about it!" "I'll go with you. But where?" "Anywhere not here...the Mansion!Xemnas is looking for us. Even you Leo. Maybe we could get away through the mansion. But we have to go...now." And they ran to the Mansion. Leo asked "Why is it out here? And not in the city?" Roxas and Trennen shrugged. "Let's get inside."
"Yeah, but you said we wouldn't recognize each other. I knew it was you the whole time!" a voice said as a girl with short black hair walked out of Serena. Small dolls followed behind her.
Charlie was shocked and confused in the same time. Who were these people? he asked himeself and why did he have the witchblade?

He walked up to the boy and girl and asks "Who are you?"

The boy holds the short black haired girl closer to him "I am Hexcilar and his is Suzu." he said as the dolls move around them.

"You are Hexcilar? The one that the guy called me?" said Charlie as he hold Serene closer.

"What guy?" asks Hex with a worried face.
Serena looked at Suzu like she was looking at a mirror. She looked at Charlie "Someone called you here? Is that why you came this way?" Half of the dolls moving around Suzu went to Serena and started playing around her feet.
Charlie looked at Serena and said "No I had a feeling to come back here."

Hex looked at Charlie with worry and said again "What guy Charlie?" He walked up to him and touched his shoulder and started to glow. Charlie closed his eyes and the memory of the man.

Then he let Charlie go and said with fear. "Xemnas knows that you are awake?"
surprise
"Awake?" Serena held Charlie's hand tight shaking a little. "What does he mean by awake?" She looked up at him a bit worried. "He must know that Serena is awake too!" she said in fear to Hex.
Charlie looked at Serena and held her closer so close she could hear his heart beating and he was able to feel her shaking. "Yeah I just woke up a few hours ago. And who is Xemnas?" he asked with his witchblade glowing again.

"There's no time for that. We must go!" yelled Hex as he grabs Suzu's arm and started running down the stairs.
Leo Roxas and Trennen ran around the mansion looking for a good place to hide from the insane Xemnas. No real good spots except for the fake Twilight town. They saw some other people running down some stairs as they were exiting the mansion. "I think that is Hexcilar and Suzu...but I don't know who the other two are..." Leo said confused. "Why are they here?" Roxas asked just as confused. "To hide or get away from Xemnas...What made him fall off his rocker so suddenly?" They watched the four people go away...Maybe we should fight Xemnas...together as a team of...you me...uhh...those four and Leo?" Trennen wondered aloud. They all shrugged their shoulders and started following the four peoples.
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
heart
Nami was upside down on the cieling and was behind Leo's head. Roxas noticed and shook and pointed shakily at him. Leo turned his head and saw this black face. He punched and cracked the face, and made the thing hit the floor. The body layed limp and flailed for a minute. "Ah its just a nobody.." Roxas said in relief. "Are you okay? Leo asked the figure. The nobody grumbled and mumbled and pulled his hood down. Nami gasped... "Okay trying to killme know?" Nami said angirly to Leo. "Sorry but you frightened and.." He was cut off by Nami's punch in the mouth. Leo covered his mouth and wiped the blood away. "Okay your even." Roxas said.
"So you want to fight Xemnas, well I have to be honest and say i'd never fight him for 99,999 munny. Tell you what you three comense an attack on those peolple and if you win ill give you 90,000 munny. Nami taunted them, and gave them all the same image in there head of billions of sea salt ice cream.
"Well will you take Nami *cough cough*, i mean my challenge?" Nami asked.
Serena automatically grabed Charlie's hand following them down the stairs. "I don't understand! Why does he want us?!" Suzu continued running but answered her question, "It looks like you two woke up early. Only rason Xemnas woul dkill you is if he saw you as a threat to him!"

Serena looked at Charlie's witchblade.
Charlie's witchblade glowed brighter and brighter as they ran out and seen Leo and Roxas. Charlie and Hex stood in front of Suzu and Serena to protect them from Leo and Roxas.

"Why are you here? Did Xemnas sent you?" asks Hex as their witchblades turns into armor gloves again.
blush
Serena and Suzu looked at each other happy to have them there to protect them. "We can help too!" Suzu said. "Yeah!" Serena said. Suzu's staff appeared and Serena touched it as another one appeared in her hand. They got in front of the boys and said "No! It's our turn now!!"
Nami taunted as trennen thought it over "Hmmm...kill fellow members...for munny...HELL NO!" Trennen fought Nami with Oblivion and Oathkeeper until they got outside where Leo was trying to convince them that they were there to help "Whoa! Trennen!" Roxas yelled as he saw her. Roxas rushed over and started attacking Nami also(first with a kingdom key and then the same as Trennen). "They want us to kill you! FOR MUNNY of all things! We don't need any of that! They want you dead!" Trennen shouted over her shoulder at them. Leo said "We are in the same organization as you! it's kinda like that all for one and one for all thing...Help us! We ALL need to get away from Xemnas now!" "How can any of us trust you?" "Hold on then I'll prove it!" Leo joined in the fight between 2 identical Keybearers and a stranger who wanted to hire assassins. "XIII and III MOVE!" Roxas and Trennen jumped out of the way as Leo froze Nami to the ground. "Wow this person is almost as strong as you Trennen!" Roxas said. She looked at him and rolled her eyes and playfully punched his shoulder. "Yeah right." Leo scowled at the person. "Why? Why do you want us to kill these people and their others?" Nami just sat there silent."Trennen became enraged and covered Nami with darkness. Still silent. Roxas stopped Trennen "Don't get mad. They are somewhat safe now." Trennen glared and de-summoned her Keyblades "You will NOT get away with this!"
Hex looks at Charlie and then Serena. "You know, you are a lucky guy. She is perfect for you." Charlie looks at Hex and just smiled "I can say the same thing to you."

Hex disappeared into thin air. Charlie looks at Leo, Roxas, and Trennen. "I don't know you but I will believe you for now." he said as the witchblade turns back to a metal wristband. And he walked up to Nami and said "Shut up!" and kicks his face.

He walks up to Serena and Suzu. "Don't worry Hex is okay. As long Serena and me are together you two will be together also." he said as he hugs Suzu. And then held Serena close.
last edited over a year ago
Serena looked at Suzu and they smiled holding each others hands. Suzu soon dissapeared. Serena looked at Charlie and smiled holding him.
"What are we going to do with you?" Trennen pondered. Leo was sitting down next to Roxas. "Man...you Keybearers are so lucky. those things must be fun to fight with." Roxas was watching Suzu and Hex disappear."I hope that doesn't happen to me. I couldn't stand it if it did. I wouldn't be able to see Trennen. Or Xion and Axel...and the rest of my friends." "Well then you better hope you can get your own heart before you go see him." Trennen was thinking when her hair turned green. "What the?" Roxas jumped up "Are you alright?" He held her shoulder. "What is wrong with my hair?" Leo looked at her and rolled over laughing. Nami was struggling to get free. Trennen looked in that direction. "XEMNAS!" Roxas automatically had Oblivion in his hand. Nami laughed. Trennen summoned Oathkeeper. Leo stopped laughing and jumped up to protect the freshly woken Somebodies of Suzu and Hex as he summoned his Watery Death sword. "You have been labeled deserters and are no longer welcome in our beloved castle. Except you Trennen. You will be brought back for further testing, cosidering you're fading away already. The rest of you may perish now." He started attacking us. He knocked Leo out with one hit to the head and flipped Trennen into the air. "I'm not your puppet anymore Xemnas!" she screamed as she blocked his attacks from mid-air. He laughed at her and shot a beam at Roxas who barely dodged it. "DO NOT TOUCH HIM!" she landed and her hair went back to normal as she got nearer to Nami. She lunged at Xemnas and kept attacking until she too was knocked out. This left Roxas and Charlie and Serena to fight him by themselves. Roxas summoned Trennens Oathkeeper and shot two beams of Light and Darkness at him. No effect. "What?!"
Charlie jumped up into the air and his witchblade again formed into a armor glove. When he went to attack Xemnas he just went right through again.

But this time Xemnas felt great pain. He looked at Charlie and said "Why? Why Hexcilar? Why do you want to harm me?"

Charlie just smiled and said "Because I'm not him." he ran up to him and kicked him in the face while doing a back flip. But he grabs Charlie's leg and throws him onto the door and went it went opened on contact.

He flew into the entrance hall and the witchblade turned back to it original form. The last thing he said before blacking out was. "Serena?"

Then air started forming around him like a shield. Then his heart started coming out.
Roxas saw this happening "NO!" He attakced Xemnas over and over until he could reach Charlie "Don't die! Please!" Xemnas went for an unfair attack to Roxas' back. Roxas blocked it and pushed Xemnas away without turining around. "Suzu! Help Charlie! In any way that you can..." He swung at Xemnas but he jumped into the air and shot beams at him from above. Roxas just ran back outside and found Trennen half visible to him "AAAAH!" he held her up "No! Not you..." He gave her a Hi-potion and she just BARELY came out of unconsciousness enough to open her eyes a bit. "Roxas?" He nodded to her "Yeah It's me. Here, you need this." He gave her a pendant of some sort that looked like the nobody symbol but it had four spikes instead of three. She glowed for a second then was fully visible again. He gave her another Hi-potion and she was back to normal. "Did Xemnas knock me out?" Roxas nodded. "Charlie...he got hit and his Heart is disappearing to Kingdom Hearts. We need you to help. I've got a feeling your true power isn't just Darkness." She laughed meekly at that. "You're right. Kingdom Hearts...it's my...creation. Xemnas had Vexen experiment on a bunch of Dusks to see if they could retain parts of hearts in their blood streams. I did and one other...Xion. Which is why we look alike. The other Dusks died halfway through. I...can help charlie. But we need Xion." They went back to Charlie. Serena was there. "Where is Xion Roxas?" "I'm not sure Trennen." trennen looked at Charlie "I don't know if I can do this by myself...But I'll have to try."
Roxas saw Xemnas coming over to attack them but Roxas jumped and blew him back into the window under the stairs with a massive beam of light. It took so much out of him that he nearly collapsed on the floor. "I shouldn't have done that." xemnas stood up amongst the many shards of glass and had an idea. He picked up as much glass as he could and threw them at Roxas at high speeds. "AAAH!" Roxas had gashes on his arms and holes in his Coat. There was a good sized piece stuck in his stomach right below his rib cage. "AAAH!YOU...will...not GET AWAY!!!I'LL DESTROY YOU!" he used his Limit brweak and nearly killed Xemnas until Roxas was bleeding profusely. Roxas looked at Xemnas and he summoned Two Across (Or Two Become One)along with Oblivion and Oathkeeper floating behind him "How...could...you...do...this...to..­.so­meo­ne.­..X­emn­as?­&qu­ot; Xemnas said with a luagh "I do not need a reason and I don't need to answer you." Roxas sent Oblivion and Oathkeeper at him. "Then I'll save my friends anyway!" They fought as Trennen concentrated on keeping Charlie alive by using her Darkness to seal his heart in...it was very difficult for her to not destroy his heart. They are so fragile when being let go to Kingdom Hearts...
Serena kneeled by Charlie trying to revive him. She was so scared she didn't know what to do. Tears fell from her face watching his heart being treated by Trennen. "Suzu! I need help!" she yelled standing to her a feet.

A blast of wind chaged out of her body and small white angel wings appeared on her back. "What the-" a silver keyblade with an angel wing on the handle appeared in her hand. Her eyes widened as she grabbed it.

She frowned and turned to Xemnas dashing near him. "Xemnas!!!" she screamed forcing her blade through his heart.
While all of this was happening Charlie was falling deeper and deeper into Darkness. He started forgetting his friends, his name, Hexcilar, and even forgetting Serena.

Then he heard a voice at woke him and a sliver keyblade with a black stone appeared onto his right hand and the witchblade was an armor glove. And then he saw Serena with angel wings stabbing Xemnas's chest. He jumped up and yells "Stop! That's just Xemnas's shadow!"

He ran up to Xemnas and stabbed him right where Serena's keyblade was at. And then Xemnas just laughs and disappears. Charlie looked on his keyblade and saw that it had writing on it just like his witchblade. "What are these writings mean?" he said as he dissummons his keyblade. And looked at Serena and smiles at her.
"Oh...thank GOD! I thought I'd kill you!" Trennen said as Charlie rushed to Xemnas and stabbed him. Roxas fell down "Owww..."
"Roxas!" Trennen went over to him "You're bleeding! You need some stitches probably...or a LOT of Hi-potions...LEO! We forgot about him!"
Trennen gave Roxas 7 Hi-potions and ran back outside to find Leo just sitting up "Oww...What the hell is going on? Trennen?" "Suzu and Charlie just got rid of that fake,apparantly, Xemnas...so he wasn't really after us himself! Which means someone else is!"
Serena ran up to Charlie tears in her eyes almost slamming him to the ground. "Who would come after us?" Serena asked holding Charlie tighter.
Charlie felt the fear coming from Serena. He puts a hand behind her head and closed his eyes to comfort her. He then he saw a little girl in the darkness and she looked like Serena but younger running away from someone that looked a lot of Roxas.

And then he opened his eyes look looked around and everyone was looking at him like they just saw a ghost. "What just happened?" asks Charlie as he held Serena tighter as Roxas walked up to them.

"Stay away from her!" he yells as he summons his keyblade.
Serena's eyes widenened a bit. "C-Charlie? What's wrong?" she said holding his hand. "Roxas is our friend." she said smiling at him.
Charlie felt Serena's hand and he closed his eyes. "I'm sorry I thought you wanted to harm Serena." he said as he fell to his hands and knees being confused. "I thought I saw you hurting her."

Roxas walked up and looks at his keyblade. He gasped and said "You have the Forgotten Keyblade." He picks up Charlie's keyblade but it disappears and reappears in Charlie's hand.

He didn't know what was going on. He was confused and there was crying in the air. A sound that sounded like a little creature that needed help.

Charlie's keyblade started to glow and started to pull towards the direction of the sound. He held Serena closer and closed his eyes. Then bright light formed around them and before everyone knew they where in front of a little green Heartless trying to get out of a trap.

Roxas jumps destory it but Charlie jumped up and kicked him in the chest.

"Why did you kick me?" asks Roxas confused as he rubs his chest.
"You can't kill this Heartless." said Charlie as he breaks the trap.

At first the little Heartless was too scared to come towards anyone. But when it saw Serena, it limped it's way towards her. It kept saying "Ipee." Charlie just smiled as it made it's way to Serena's leg and hugs it.

"Everyone I want you to meet an 'Ipee Heartless'." smiles Charlie as his keyblade disappears.
Serena's eyes sparkled. "Awww! It's so cute!" she said helping it out of the trap. She picked it up hugging it. "Aww the poor thing is scared!" She felt it shake while in her arms. "You must have scared it Roxas!" she said flicking his nose.
Roxas just looks at Serena and said "I scared it?! It's a Heartless we have to destroy it." The little Ipee whimpered in Serena's arm. Charlie walked in front of them. "No you are not!" he said as his witchblade formed a glove again.

Charlie didn't know why but he felt like he had to protect the little winged Heartless from Roxas. Charlie pushed him away with his mind and Roxas hit's him onto a tree.

Charlie realized of what he has done. "Oh I'm sorry." He threw a Hi-Potion and Roxas glowed for a second.
Suzu snuggled the little Ipee and she giggled smiling wide. "You're going to stat with me you cute little Ipee!!" she said cuddling it. The Ipee clinked onto her not letting go as she smiled.
Charlie smiled as a light formed around everyone and then they found themselves underwater. Charlie held his breath until he realised that they can breath underwater. He looks around and then below.

His legs were replaced by a long light blue tail. "Whoa, where are we?" he asks as he watches the Ipee transform into a little crab.
Charlie smiled as a light formed around everyone and then they found themselves underwater. Charlie h
Serena looked and her hair was long and silver and a pair of white seashells covered her cheast with a long silver tail. She swam around Charlie in a circlee as the Ippe clung to her hair. "I don't know, but I like it!"

She swam around in curcles giggling as the Ipee cling to her hair following her. "Wow! This is amazing!" she said smiling wide.
Serena looked and her hair was long and silver and a pair of white seashells covered her cheast with
He watches Serena swim around him and then saw that his hair has changed color too. Now it became blue and he has some kind of tattoes on his arms and right side of his torso.

Then all of a sudden Roxas, Trennen, and Leo appeared as the same as them. With tails but He had a feeling that he's been here before.

A voice all a sudden came out the middle of nowhere sining. "Swim along and join in the fun." Charlie turns around and sees a red haired mermaid swimming like she was dancing.

He swam down to her and smiles "Hello where are we?" The girl just laughs at him "You silly merman, you are in Alantica."
He watches Serena swim around him and then saw that his hair has changed color too. Now it became blu
Trennen said "Whoa! Where are we?" Roxas shrugged Leo looked ay his hands and the rest of his body "I'M BLUE!!!AWESOME!" Trennen looked at him "Whoa! You are blue! I'm the same...except for my tail...which is black and white...I like this blue shirt...but my back feels bare." Roxas looked at her back "WOW! I'ts a nobody symbol! I like it..." Leo was swishing water back and forth in his mouth. "Cool...those symbols are very cool." Trennen looked at Roxas and his shiny sky blue tail. He had a green pendant in the shape of a heart around his neck. Leo had a water charm around his own. Roxas' eyes were a very deep bright emerald. Roxas smiled at her "Your eyes are violet." "Yours are emerald." Leo did a backflip and asked what his were. "The same." "Well that isn't fair!" He laughed. The little Ipee Heartless looked at Trennenand then looked away very quickly. She summoned Oblivion and just looked at it for a while before De-summoning it. They went over to the red haired mermaid where Charlie was. They heard her say in a giggly voice "Atlantica." Roxas said "Where've I heard that before?" Trennen had a flashback of someone being sent to collect hearts here. Demyx. "One of our other members have been here. You can just guess who with all the water and music around here." Roxas laughed "Yeah...Dem would love this place all right!"
Charlie looks at his right wrist and realized that his metal wristband turned into a seaweed-lik design. The black stone was still there. "Oh Atlantica I am sorry to bother you." said Charlie as he turns away and starts swimming away.

The girl swims up to him and looks at his eyes. "You look familiar, have we met?" Charlie just looks at her and said "No I don't think we met before. What's your name?"

The red haired girl started swimming around him and Serena. "My name is Ariel, daughter of the King of the Seven Seas, King Triton." smiled Ariel as a red crab swam up to her. "Ariel! You Father told you not to talk to strangers!"
The Ipee crab on Serena's head started to play with the other crab "Nice to meet you Ariel!" she said smiling wide. A lost memory clicked in Seren'a mind and she smiled. "Hey, I think I know that song." She swam around Charlie started to sing the rest. "Swim this way we'll dance and we'll play. Oh, it's very easy come on in to take a chance and shake a fin." She smiled and him and swam beside Ariel. "Is that how it goes?" she asked.
Charlie watches Ipee trying to catch the little red crab. "Hey get away from me!" Charlie swim up to Ipee and grabs him. "I'm sorry Sebastian." Then a lost memory click in Charlie's mind. "He was singing and dancing in a concert and he was smiling at the crab. He shaked his head and then smiles. "Don't diddly tally this is you big finally Fa La La La." sang as he swims around Ariel and Serena.

Ariel looks at them and smiles. "How would you guys know that? Sebastian just wrote this song today."
Serena looked to the side pondering. She had no clue. "Um, we overheard you singing it?" she peeked over at Charlie and shrugged.
Charlie just looks at Serena and shrugged "Yeah we overheard you Ariel." he said at the Ipee escapes his arms and it clung it's claws onto Serena's tail. "Ipee Ipee!" it said with a smile.

Charlie just smiled as he looks at his metal wristband and the strange writing. He looks at Ariel and said "Ariel, do you know this language?"

Ariel looks at the writing and said "No, but maybe daddy will." she said as she looks to the palace. Then a flash of light appeared into one of the windows. "OH NO DADDY!!!" she yells as she swims towards the palace.
"Come on, let's go!" Serena called following Ariel with the Ipee still clung to her tail. Serena swam so fast she almost passed Ariel. She felt like a pro as she swam quickly to the palace.
Charlie follows Ariel and Serena and they were swimming at the same pace.

When they got to the palace there was an old merman laying onto the floor. Ariel swam up to the man "Daddy are you okay?" But the man didn't say anything.

Charlie swam up to him and puts a hand on his forehead and another on the man's forehead and then there was a flash of light appeared in his mind.

Charlie saw the old merman fighting with many Heartless and then two big eels appears and wraps themselves around him. Then a big old woman with eight legs and white hair appears and takes the Trident.

He let's go and shook his head. "He was attacked by Heartless! And then two eels appeared and wraps themselves around him. And an old woman appears and took a Trident?"

While he told everyone what he saw the Ipee Heartless whimpers with fear and swims into Serena's hair.
Serena pondered. Eight legs? "An octopus?" she suggested.

She swam to a window and saw the lady swim off. She pointed "Is that her?"
Charlie swam up to her and looks out of the window. "Yeah that's her!" he said as his keyblade and metal wristband turned into an armor glove.

Sebastian swims up to the window and saw the woman swimming away with the trident. "OH NO, URSULA HAS STOLEN THE TRIDENT!!!" gasped Sebastian.

Ariel watches everyone getting ready to fight. She wanted to go but she knows that she needs to stay behind and help her father. "You guys go ahead. I will catch up. Sebastian, Flounder, show them the way."

A yellow and blue fish came out of hiding and swam around Serena, Charlie, Leo, Trennen, and then Roxas. "I don't know, maybe Sebastian can lead the way. I'll stay here."
Serena smiled rubbing the little fish on the head and said I'll lead the way!" She swam out the window at full speed heading to Ursula's lair.
Charlie followed Serena ready for battle. The Ipee just held on tight to Serena's hair. It kept saying "IPEE! IPEE!" with a voice of worry.

Then out of the middle of nowhere appeared fish-like figure appeared. Roxas looks around at it and yells "WHAT IS THAT!!!" he summons Oathkeeper and swims up to one of the figure.

When he hits it, it just vanished. The Ipee screams as he was taken away from Serena by an invisible foe. Charlie tries to grab the Ipee but it vanished. "NO!" yells Charlie as he makes a fist.
Charlie followed Serena ready for battle. The Ipee just held on tight to Serena's hair. It kept sayin
"No!" Serena growled. "Give me back my Ipee!!!" she screamed attacking the creature with a water burst attack.