Leyton Hey if anyone has any Leyton spoilers..

tvfan5 posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 05:17AM
Please post it up..because i would LOVE to know if they will reunite in s6!!!

Leyton 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lila856 said…
YEAH PLEASE POST,
I WANNA KNOW TOO (BEFOREHAND) CUZ IF LUCAS IS NOT FINALLY REALIZING HE WANTS PEYTON, THIS IS SUCH A CRAPPY SHOW & I`M NOT WATCHING
LOL! :]
link
O.M.G.
EVEN IF THEY`RE LYING, THEY TOTALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!
& YES YES YESSSSS DANNEEL IS BACK!
& SO IS OWEN BUT THAT MIGHT CAUSE A CHASE/BROOKE/OWEN TRIANGLE BUT YAYYYYY
over a year ago Laurra said…
it should say more on leyton :(
it really makes no sense what they put - cause the 'first part' theyre talking about is no where to be seen! but yer im still made up :) <<<<<<<33333333333333­333­333­333­3
the first part is "LUCAS & PEYTON GET BACK TOGETHER" lol!

& about the i hate you episode, heres the deal:
lucas gets drunk & skills asks peyton to take him home . & thats when the i hate you happens. then the next day lucas is all I BARELY REMEMBER SAYING IT!!!! & blaming it on the fact he was drunk . he makes me so mad, hey bud no one shoved those drinks down your throat SOMEONE CALL AA!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago reesespbcup419 said…
they better be together!!! : )
do you guys know anything else?
over a year ago othfan4eva said…
omg thanks lila856 i so hope these are true!
welcome! :]
nope thats pretty much it!
when someone knows more just post on this forum pleeease okie?
over a year ago leyton_love said…
im repeating some stuff but just read it.

ok so...its definate that in season six they get back together, probably for good. in the next episode (517) lucas tells peyton he hates her and wishes she had never come back, but its only because lindsey called him and told him that she had been seeing someone else (or something along those lines) so he was pissed, and also he was really drunk. in the next episode lindsey tells lucas she was just making it up, and i'm guessing they get back together? but don't worry, leyton will DEFINATELY happen in seasno 6 :)
yay :):))
hope this helps :P
oh and the comet is ruined... its crashed into a pole *sob sob*
AHHHHH FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! 518 IS LINDSEY'S LAST EPISODE!!!! YIPPEEE!!!lol
OMG THANKS A TONNN!<3 ^
BUH BYE MANFACE, WE`LL MISS YOU & YOUR MORALLY RIGHT WAYS (NOT!)
hmmm who knows how they get back together?
it better not be as easy as 409 cuz well yeah duh
over a year ago abs07 said…
I also heard what leyton_love heard. To add about lindsey admitting she lied about seeing someone else, she confesses to luke that she misses him everyday. but as for lundsey getting back together, I don't think that's gonna happen. I think that lindsey told luke the truth because she didn't want to end things on a sour note. I think that Lundsey will have closure in 518, which will let luke realize how he feels about peyton FINALLY. I still stand by my prediction that the mystery person luke proposes to is peyton. I think it'll be cliffhanger style. I dunno if we'll know who luke proposes to by the finale, but I think the proposal itself will be the cliffhanger...

but yeah, I doubt that the cliffhanger will be luke proposing to lindsey yet again after the closure in 518...I mean, it's her last episode...and leyton's already confirmed to reunite in s6, so I'm pretty sure it's peyton luke proposes to...what a moron. He's so random. after what he put her through does he really think she's gonna wanna suddenly marry him? He has BAD timing, lol. Peyton better not say yes right away...
NEW SPOILER:
lucas & peyton = IN LAS VEGAS TOGETHERRR!
OMG! where did you hear that??
if its true...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AYY­Y!!
over a year ago DietCokeGirl said…
I found this at link

As far as if Lucas and Peyton actually get married though, I have no idea, I just know she goes to Vegas with him.

They are definitely filming at the airport for the premiere, so it appears that at least part of the episode will pick up right from the finale.

Two couples definitely have weddings on their minds in TH, and one of them probably goes through with it.

One female is definitely wearing a wedding ring in the premiere….and I don’t mean Haley.

There is a scene very early in the sixth season premiere where Skills and Brooke are in bed acting romantic.(Yes, I said Skills and Brooke, so what do you think? Dream? Names changed to hide other identities?)

OMG LOVEIN IT ... HAVE A BIG GRIN ACROSS MY FACE NOW - EMMA (EMYBABE) THOUGHT IT WAS BROOKE AND I JUST SHOUTED DOWN TO HER TELLING HER AND SHE DIDNT BELIEVE ME! :) I AM CHUFFED TO BITS - I JUST HOPE ITS TRUE :)<3