Leyton Anyone wanna help me?

Leytonfan4ever posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 07:45AM
So, i've decided that it's time to start trying to earn a fanatic medal for this spot, and i can't do that without your help, so if it's not a problem i would LOVE it if you guys can rate my images & videos. You think you can help?

Leyton 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Personally I love to rate everything but medals should be earned based on how great content is. I really can`t stand when people ask for ratings just to get a medal because anyone can just sit there and rate everything 5`s all day. You should add stuff because you love the spot and want to contribute and eventually you will get the medal. You also have to rate more especially since you want others to rate for you. :]
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Oh i thought it was because of ratings. Because i remember, i added just a few fanarts to the Harry Potter spot and i got a medal for it. Also, i added like 5 wallpapers to the OC spot & like a month or i think it was a week later i got my medal.
over a year ago Laurra said…
i rate every video on this spot anyway! :)
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Everything matters when it comes to medals but now it`s not as easy to get them with ratings alone. Fanpop fixed that because people used to add anything, get it rated and automatically have a medal. You should earn them.